Ashesheart

About trophies and credits

9 posts in this topic

Hello, 

 

I have the opportunity to test it before the release date (yesterday). i've got some problems when i played this game :

  • We start the game with 4 credits, sometimes i won credits. I achieved 9 credits, that's why i could beat the original mode. I can't explain the process to win credits, it's very blur. Does someone have some answers about this ?
  • When i quit the game on PS Vita and restart it, i've lost all my credits won and the scoreboard was reinitialized !
  • On novice mode, you can only beat the 5th level, there is no level 6. To beat level 6, you must play at least on original difficulty. When i finished the 6th level, i didn't win the "Boss 6" trophy. Probably this is a bug !
Edited by Ashesheart
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Credits are unlocked by gameplay time. I'm not sure, but I think it's somewhere in the area of 1 credit for every 20 or 30 minutes.

Yeah, the save file-- in terms of credit unlocking and high scores-- is buggy as hell right now. I'd suggest either waiting until it's patched, or if you wanna get serious, just leave the Vita in sleep mode to get those 9 credits and beat Maniac mode. (Screw Omake mode... Maybe someday, but I just burnt myself out on the game spending all evening replaying that crap.)

Someone out there has the "boss 6" trophy, and the same percentage of users have the Omake clear trophy, so I'm guessing it's bugged in a particular way that you can only unlock it on Omake. Once again, kinda shitty, I really hope they patch that out.

The Vita version's trophies can't even sync at this point in time, since Sony doesn't visit the Vita on its deathbed very often, so hopefully that will change in the near future and the trophies will be in the network.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

for Boss 6, it is a bug , go to stage 6 and get timeout . bye the first Boss. Bling

Edited by netrot
typo
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, netrot said:

for Boss 6, it is a bug , go to stage 6 and get timeout . bye the first Boss. Bling

wut lol

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/10/2018 at 1:21 PM, netrot said:

for Boss 6, it is a bug , go to stage 6 and get timeout . bye the first Boss. Bling

What ? I don't understand what you said ...

 

On 19/10/2018 at 10:10 AM, pills4louis said:

Credits are unlocked by gameplay time. I'm not sure, but I think it's somewhere in the area of 1 credit for every 20 or 30 minutes.

Yeah, the save file-- in terms of credit unlocking and high scores-- is buggy as hell right now. I'd suggest either waiting until it's patched, or if you wanna get serious, just leave the Vita in sleep mode to get those 9 credits and beat Maniac mode. (Screw Omake mode... Maybe someday, but I just burnt myself out on the game spending all evening replaying that crap.)

Someone out there has the "boss 6" trophy, and the same percentage of users have the Omake clear trophy, so I'm guessing it's bugged in a particular way that you can only unlock it on Omake. Once again, kinda shitty, I really hope they patch that out.

The Vita version's trophies can't even sync at this point in time, since Sony doesn't visit the Vita on its deathbed very often, so hopefully that will change in the near future and the trophies will be in the network.

 

"Gameplay time", good idea ! Maybe you're right about boss 6 trophy... I tried to leave the ps vita on sleep mode but it crashed... two times when the scoreboard displayed.... :(

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Ashesheart said:

What ? I don't understand what you said ...

When you reach stage boss 6. Don't Shoot at all and try to just stay alive until timer runs out. He will selfdestruct then and trophy will unlock. 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/21/2018 at 3:26 PM, Vergil said:

When you reach stage boss 6. Don't Shoot at all and try to just stay alive until timer runs out. He will selfdestruct then and trophy will unlock. 

Do u know if true last boss is bugged no body has plat on ps4 two on vita for na none eu  

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, demonviper666 said:

Do u know if true last boss is bugged no body has plat on ps4 two on vita for na none eu  

For Na ps4. When checking rarity on ps4 its 0,8%. So someone must have it. 

But requirments are not easy to do unlock it either. You need to get over 10 billions in points and needs to be on Maniac 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.