Kill Your Completion ∞

Unfortunately, I will not be able to continue in this event because I am going to focus all of my gaming time working on my 100th platinum trophy, Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch, and due to many other commitments(practicing for Super Smash Brothers Ultimate, Wizard101 training, etc.) and two other events(Gaming by Numbers and the 12 Days of Plat), I do not have enough free time in the year to do those and keep on the updates. Also, I need an excuse to delete FFXV off of my library because I downloaded it on a whim because it was on sale and I don't really like the game and its massive DLC and upcoming DLC trophies. Sorry, guys, remove me from the list. :(

(I am not copping out just for copping out, I am making a commitment to get to 100th platinum before New Year's Eve.)

3 minutes ago, DragonQuest238 said:

Also, I need an excuse to delete FFXV off of my library because I downloaded it on a whim because it was on sale and I don't really like the game and its massive DLC and upcoming DLC trophies. Sorry, guys, remove me from the list. :(

Just FYI-- they announced within the last 24 hours that all new planned DLC will be cancelled aside from Episode Ardyn. They also announced that Comrades is going to be stand-alone content... and there are some reports that when this happens (Dec 13) that the Comrades DLC trophies will no longer be obtainable.

@voodoo_eyes, because of this, cleaning up what I have left in that DLC is of utmost importance to me. I'm going to have to reduce the number of games I'm playing for this event to just the two Vita games I'm playing while on vacation (The Longest Five Minutes and Ultra Despair Girls) and the one I've already done (Syberia 3) unless I get this taken care of quickly. I understand if that's not acceptable for the event, and you can remove me if necessary.

18 minutes ago, eigen-space said:

Just FYI-- they announced within the last 24 hours that all new planned DLC will be cancelled aside from Episode Ardyn. They also announced that Comrades is going to be stand-alone content... and there are some reports that when this happens (Dec 13) that the Comrades DLC trophies will no longer be obtainable.

@voodoo_eyes, because of this, cleaning up what I have left in that DLC is of utmost importance to me. I'm going to have to reduce the number of games I'm playing for this event to just the two Vita games I'm playing while on vacation (The Longest Five Minutes and Ultra Despair Girls) and the one I've already done (Syberia 3) unless I get this taken care of quickly. I understand if that's not acceptable for the event, and you can remove me if necessary.

It's not an issue, I've just adjusted the number of your games in the OP..

• Like 1

20 hours ago, DamagingRob said:

-snip-

Rogue Legacy is hard when you start out, but for me it turned into one of my favorite indie games of the past few years. 

This game definitely requires practice. I found the game to be pretty fun until NG++, after which it gets a bit too hectic. 

If you need any tips regarding the bosses I’ll be glad to help.

19 hours ago, SyIaris said:

It definitely starts out harder. Runes and equipment make a massive difference once you get some that fit your needs, and castle upgrades can stack up pretty quickly early on - if you can afford to, dump points into anything that sounds helpful in between rounds. Holding out for one extra hit, being able to throw an extra spell, or having a bit more damage can be enough to get you to some recovery items. Sometimes you'll just get a room your character can't handle - if the layout's good otherwise, locking it down and trying for one with the ability needed can be worth it.

...The remix bosses are a pain, though.

I always ended up with at least one or two fairy chests that require me to be small. Bit irritating but since the layout is different each and every time, it keeps the game interesting. 

The remix bosses are the make it or break it for some. Neo Khidr requires the highest learning curve, and the third remix boss requires a lot of practice as well. 

Didn’t find them as hard as I expected, but then again I have had over 20 years of experience with platforming games, so that was probably why.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, PerryToxteth said:

FML...I just lost my full review for Detention. I don't have it in me to do another one tonight. :shakefist:

That happened with my final Rayman Legends review.. Really sucks when it doesn't save the message. :(

49 minutes ago, Spaz said:

Neo Khidr

I'm not looking forward to that. Lol. I took one look at that fight, and decided to leave it for later. :/

54 minutes ago, Spaz said:

If you need any tips regarding the bosses I’ll be glad to help.

Alright, thanks. :) I beat the second one today, so slowly making progress at least.

11 hours ago, eigen-space said:

I knew about the cancelled DLC and Tabatha leaving the company. I also know about the seperation of the multiplayer from the main game, but if that means that FFXV will never get 100% trophies, then count me out. I was going to give the game a chance(it being an action RPG) but if they don't remove the Comrades trophies from the list, then I will bow out. It seems like FFXII is still going to be the only Final Fantasy game that will remain my only favorite game in the FF franchise with trophies. :(

2 hours ago, Edunstar84 said:

Game #3 - First Impressions

L4c7249.png

Playtime: 1 hour

Trophies Earned: 4/39

I totally didn't expect to create a character for the game, so I did that quickly and found myself on a boat, which quickly crashed into an island (I was meant to be there anyway). And thus started my adventure to find my heritage, but first, "oh look a village"! Let's go there and do some quests and gain a few tools to help me collect materials. Unfortunately, I got stuck because the game is so open. You can do whatever you want, but I wasn't sure where I should go next. So I consulted a guide, and it said that nothing was missable (hooray!), and that I should concentrate on doing the main mission to open the world up a bit.

The control are a bit clunky, and the bit of platforming I did quickly got annoying. It's not so precise. The story's okay so far. I kind of want to know why my character was "summoned" there. 

Yonder was a good game, simple and a little clunky perhaps but I loved the art style. There is also so much else to do around the island. There is just enough depth in side content like cooking, crafting, fishing, farming and those are a big part of the trophies as well. Along with one insanely annoying quest to find 55 cats.

2 hours ago, SolarCat02 said:

It's very good. If you like puzzles you will love it. If you hate puzzles don't play it. I will have to look up some answers on the internet at some point but I want to solve as many as I can myself. 

And now, Goodnight! 

My tip: try to do every puzzle yourself, except the collectables (stars), which are insane.

On 9.11.2018 at 0:02 PM, Edunstar84 said:

Game #3 - First Impressions

L4c7249.png

Playtime: 1 hour

Trophies Earned: 4/39

I totally didn't expect to create a character for the game, so I did that quickly and found myself on a boat, which quickly crashed into an island (I was meant to be there anyway). And thus started my adventure to find my heritage, but first, "oh look a village"! Let's go there and do some quests and gain a few tools to help me collect materials. Unfortunately, I got stuck because the game is so open. You can do whatever you want, but I wasn't sure where I should go next. So I consulted a guide, and it said that nothing was missable (hooray!), and that I should concentrate on doing the main mission to open the world up a bit.

The control are a bit clunky, and the bit of platforming I did quickly got annoying. It's not so precise. The story's okay so far. I kind of want to know why my character was "summoned" there. 

One advice regarding the cat quest.

There are different kinds of cats from which you need a specific amount. The problem is that most cats only soawn in specific seasons.

So if you want to save time at the end you should start collecting cats as soon as possible.

I had to wait a whole year to get all the cats. Waiting for like 30 minutes only to collect cats for 10 wasn't that much fun.

• Like 2