Kill Your Completion ∞

Only two games left to review in order to complete review 5 games during this event. 

I would like however to swap Ratchet & Clank 2 (Vita) with Spyro the Dragon (PS4). I'm not really into starting a new game on my Vita for now, since I am really enjoying Lost Dimension and Ray Gigant (a game I started before the event). Is there any problem in doing that?

I started with Spyro the Dragon and I will still start with Shiness Kingdom this weekend probably. :) 

8 hours ago, vin_rob said:

You should play it, =) 

I should, but I've got it physically so at first it got pushed aside by Atarlink and now it got pushed aside by Pokémon. It's much easier for me to keep playing a digital game one or two levels at a time.

On my progress in KYC, haven't played anything since SOMA. I wanted to do more in Astro Bot, but my weekend is pretty filled and I don't know what next week will bring. So, I'm going to do three games today with at least one hour of playtime each, so that come what may, at least I did ten games for the event.

what is the topic about? Messing up your completion rate or improving it? If its messing it up i did at the start of my ps4 days when i switched from "xbum 360". I had no interest in trophies so the 12+ games at the bottom of my list are awful, to make thing's worse i bought a ps3 3 month's later didnt delete anything on it which added another 5 games to my list there also games i would never play 8( if its for improving your completion rate then, just finish homefronts dlc's mafia 3 dlc's resident evil 5 dlc, went back and did my first ever 2 games and finished them AC black flag and rayman legends. If i have this topic all wrong could someone please give me some information cheers guys :)