Another Gem of the Week?

Smashero

I remember when the trophy set for this game first appeared on this site, I took a good look at a few of the trophies to immediately assume this is just another one of those Temple Run, Subway Surfers, Run Sackboy! Run! etc. "endless runner" games. I don't believe there has ever been one of these games released of the PS4 in the past.

I hope this game either doesn't costs any money at all or that it costs under 4 USD. If this does happen to be a free 2 play game (I doubt it will be though, it's a PS4 game. Pac-Man 256, anyone?), expect microtransactions! lol.

• 1 month later...
19 minutes ago, Smashero said:

So it was released today (13 Dec:)).

No plat achievers yet, but the average percentage is quite high.

Seems to be "JetPack Joyride" in 3D.

Challenging or glitched? ;).

More like a console version of Subway Surfer

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/31/2018 at 1:12 PM, manuel-yahoo_it said:

Finally plat this game, it's a 1/10 difficulty

Definitely not.

If this is a 1/10 then what is Slyde or Word search by POWGI or Walking Dead where you have to do nothing?

Its fair to say it is something between 2 and 3 out of 10.

Edited by BigBadKingCule

are the trophies for getting 500 coins in a single run and last 240 seconds buggy? i have been using the quit out exploit when i die, I have over 5000 coins and have surely played longer then 240 seconds(4mins) i managed to get other trophies like kill 25 enemies jumping in a single run whilst using the exploit.

17 minutes ago, Conker said:

are the trophies for getting 500 coins in a single run and last 240 seconds buggy? i have been using the quit out exploit when i die, I have over 5000 coins and have surely played longer then 240 seconds(4mins) i managed to get other trophies like kill 25 enemies jumping in a single run whilst using the exploit.

If you use exploit can potentially glitch all trophies but you can delete the save of the game from console setting and unlock the two trophies make a new run

3 hours ago, manuel-yahoo_it said:

If you use exploit can potentially glitch all trophies but you can delete the save of the game from console setting and unlock the two trophies make a new run

I played the game from scratch and still can’t get the 25000 score trophy 

wtf?

10 minutes ago, maormaor13 said:

I played the game from scratch and still can’t get the 25000 score trophy 

wtf?

It's buggy for me not pop the 10000 score but 25000 yes, you delete the data and start again

Edited by manuel-yahoo_it
  • Like 1