Libra story mode questions

Gefro-On-Defro

4 hours ago, malachi1987 said:

Do we need to do this twice for the tip in good and evil? Or can we just change our options and achieve both on the same character

You need to do 2 separate character playthroughs. Once you beat the story the final mission that awards the trophy cannot be repeated.

Edited by ST7IK3R

3 hours ago, lurch_9944 said:

Can you cloud the save before the final decision? Then finish the game and download the save and pick the other decision?

I would really like to know this works as well! It seems like some decisions will impact the scale tipping and some do not, I don't really understand.

The mode is dreadfully slow/tedious and nothing but low-quality filler.

As far as making a cloud save before the final decisions, it won't really help as it takes a few choices to Impact the Good/Bad scale. However, it doesn't really take too long to complete a second run as all the weapons you unlock first time carry over to the second run, so as long as you have weapons that are in relation to your characters XP level, it can make all the fights go smoothly and quickly. 

18 minutes ago, QQQ_AX said:

I would really like to know this works as well! It seems like some decisions will impact the scale tipping and some do not, I don't really understand.

The mode is dreadfully slow/tedious and nothing but low-quality filler.

I wouldn't consider it a filler since this is a mode that people like me enjoy and serves a purpose of just not going thru arcade 100x and fight online like most fighting games are these days

1 hour ago, malachi1987 said:

How long does this take to max them out?

I stuck with Mitsurugi from the first mission and I did a bunch of side quests but I was level 37 when I had the option to fight an ancient katana master. I beat it at my level but the ancient was level 72. It can appear anywhere on the map. 

5 hours ago, Hakoom said:

Obtain 100 weapons in Libra of Soul.

i have 60 weapons in my inventory but i cant unlock the trophy

i got around 20 from fights and 40 bought from the shop

some sort of special requirments for this?

Didn’t you answer your own question there? You said obtain 100, but you’ve only got 60?

On 10/29/2018 at 8:35 PM, Mr_Ginger_Paul said:

It does not count the original weapons you start with :)

ah ok thanks :D

got them now

i just need 1 trophy which is the good/evil

i backed up my save at the final mission

completed around 10  fissures missions and picked the good side since i was evil.. but after 10 battles nothing seems to be moving on the scales

is it beter to start a new game?

It does take like 12-15 astral fissures to tip the scales in the opposite direction if you've done one direction the whole game.  The actual scale doesn't visually tip at all but the little blue and red bars at the bottom of the circle fill.  once they're both full after a few more fissures in the opposite direction it'll pop up a message that the scales have tipped.

for some reason fissures have stopped appearing for me after I finished the game the second time.  there's a main mission fissure with a level 70 groh but no random astral fissure on the map after 10 or so random battles.  

22 hours ago, MildObstruction said:

It does take like 12-15 astral fissures to tip the scales in the opposite direction if you've done one direction the whole game.  The actual scale doesn't visually tip at all but the little blue and red bars at the bottom of the circle fill.  once they're both full after a few more fissures in the opposite direction it'll pop up a message that the scales have tipped.

for some reason fissures have stopped appearing for me after I finished the game the second time.  there's a main mission fissure with a level 70 groh but no random astral fissure on the map after 10 or so random battles.  

Gotta ask since you beat it the second time which I assume means you beat Zazalamel at lv.75 I believe? If so, please tell me how on earth you did it! The difficulty spike is brutal once you reach chapter 4 & 5! Infinite Soul Charge, extreme damage, input reading, it's beyond me what on earth the folks at Bandai Namco were thinking by making the AI so extreme! Give us a challenge and not something that's near impossible!!!?Mind you I am sitting at level 99 with a level 91 weapon and still getting my ass whooped!