Infinite Rocket Launcher and getting S-rank

wackt1

11 minutes ago, wackt1 said:

Does using the infinite rocket launcher affect one's accuracy rating (i.e using splash damage to kill mobs)? I was wondering because I was going to use it once I unlock so I can get all S-rank to get all the figurines. 

I played the PS3 version with my brother and used the rocket launcher almost exclusively and got 80% accuracy every time. I think as long as the enemy is damaged, it counts as a hit. So to answer your question, yes, splash damage counts as a "hit" 1/1. It won't allow for over 100% accuracy afaik.

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

I played the PS3 version with my brother and used the rocket launcher almost exclusively and got 80% accuracy every time. I think as long as the enemy is damaged, it counts as a hit. So to answer your question, yes, splash damage counts as a "hit" 1/1. It won't allow for over 100% accuracy afaik.

were you able to achieve an S-rank even though you got n 80% (B)  accuracy rating?

15 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Yes, the only time I didn't is when I accidentally died. You can blow through the missions with a rocket launcher and make this quick.

15 hours ago, RoxasOnFire said:

Yeah that's how I did it on 360. Solo with a rocket launcher makes the while game a breeze. I mean the magnums help but they dont stop 8 enemies at once all the time.

Just remember to stand back. Lol

how did you guys deal with the Jill+Wesker Boss fight and the 3-1 Humvee fight?

3 hours ago, wackt1 said:

how did you guys deal with the Jill+Wesker Boss fight and the 3-1 Humvee fight?

Jill+Wesker fight. I was agressive with Wesker and used the strongest magnum in the game and had the second player use an RPG in local co-op, so that the person with the RPG could go wild with Wesker, while the magnum user times his shot. Literally turns a 7 minute fight to 2 minutes and allows player 1 to keep their accuracy intact..

As for the Humvee, this was the hardest one to get S IMO. Played with my brother and we would communicate who got what side to avoid one getting too close. As for the boss fight, you need to stop him from throwing rocks at you or smashing you. For this one, you just need to get focus on not losing health and to avoid getting 1-hit killed especially when he charges. It'll probably take a few tries to get this one, but a good partner could be the difference.

Edited by Beyondthegrave07

35 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Jill+Wesker fight. I was agressive with Wesker and used the strongest magnum in the game and had the second player use an RPG in local co-op, so that the person with the RPG could go wild with Wesker, while the magnum user times his shot. Literally turns a 7 minute fight to 2 minutes and allows player 1 to keep their accuracy intact..

As for the Humvee, this was the hardest one to get S IMO. Played with my brother and we would communicate who got what side to avoid one getting too close. As for the boss fight, you need to stop him from throwing rocks at you or smashing you. For this one, you just need to get focus on not losing health and to avoid getting 1-hit killed especially when he charges. It'll probably take a few tries to get this one, but a good partner could be the difference.

The rock thing with the Ndesu fight is like impossible for me to avoid. How did you stop him? I know you can use the red barrel at the place where he picks one up, but he does this at least twice sometimes. 

Also, does the Jill+Wesker fight really only last for 7 minutes in the first phase?

22 minutes ago, wackt1 said:

The rock thing with the Ndesu fight is like impossible for me to avoid. How did you stop him? I know you can use the red barrel at the place where he picks one up, but he does this at least twice sometimes. 

Also, does the Jill+Wesker fight really only last for 7 minutes in the first phase?

Yes, it does. Lol.

You can shoot the boulder and hope it crumbles, but the explosives are your go-to. On professional mode, you pretty much have to hope he doesn't do it twice... ?