Blackout character unlocks

steel6burgh

1 hour ago, Potent_Delusions said:

You'll love Prophet then. You have to win for him, and you'll have to win for Frank Woods too when he's released.

Fuckkkkkk. I can't even win one match normally, let alone as a challenge. Why does 3arc have to punish us zombie players like this :( 

1 hour ago, steel6burgh said:

what are you trying to be smart?  I was asking why the character didn't unlock not starting top ten as being some unreasonable feat. 

Top 10 is unreasonable for people like me. I'll never win a match at this rate. :( 

I got prophet last night aswell, but I did not have 3 active at the end, also I used 2 skulkers and 2 medics, so I don't even think they have to be 3 different perks, pretty positive I didn't have 3 active at the end.

6 hours ago, Potent_Delusions said:

You'll love Prophet then. You have to win for him, and you'll have to win for Frank Woods too when he's released.

Nice to play with you the other day dude, will add you as a friend if you fancy teaming up again.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Precision-Playyy said:

I got prophet last night aswell, but I did not have 3 active at the end, also I used 2 skulkers and 2 medics, so I don't even think they have to be 3 different perks, pretty positive I didn't have 3 active at the end.

Nice to play with you the other day dude, will add you as a friend if you fancy teaming up again.

Sure thing, likewise. I have privacy settings on but I'll add you tonight :)