Dying/dead?

Blackmist_FFXI

9 minutes ago, Blackmist_FFXI said:

So im assuming im doing this wrong. Or the games just dead.

I've been trying to do the dlc game modes. But every game i get into is empty servers. - 

Are ppl just playing the base game?

Refine your searches on specific game types using dlc maps and you should get a couple hits. If you are aiming for one specific map, it might take 15-30 minutes.  Keep using the advanced search, and change the game types to see what hits you get (i.e. Operations, tdm, supply drop, etc). And very important, search all regions!!

Yeah. I missed out on hardline dlc as that game made me see red more times then not.

I figured i would try my luck w a few friends and try to dou boost the dlc content.  

But unfortunately. The UI makes me very confused on how to even navigate anything Hahah.

Thanks for the replys!

17 minutes ago, Blackmist_FFXI said:

Yeah. I missed out on hardline dlc as that game made me see red more times then not.

The Hardline DLC was horrendous, 2 weeks after each DLC released it was a ghost town. Not fun with the sometimes tedious DLC trophy requirements that game had either :facepalm: 

Then they released the 10,000 kill trophies and I was out lol

1 hour ago, BlindMango said:

The Hardline DLC was horrendous, 2 weeks after each DLC released it was a ghost town. Not fun with the sometimes tedious DLC trophy requirements that game had either :facepalm: 

Then they released the 10,000 kill trophies and I was out lol

Yea ! I know lol was like way to discourage playing lol.

I might need to rent a server to get some of these trophys lol w pre round disabled.  Not a single public rented server and almost every mode is dead side from some 100+ lvs playing tdm an conquest.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Kasper2005M said:

im having trouble with "Secured the Resources" trophy. cant find anyone playing that mode

I think there is an Operations server on Brusilov Keep that will start with one player, pre round set up is disabled. Try searching for it. Good luck!

Edited by audiopile
  • Like 1