HORI Universal HD Gaming Monitor

HyperBlueWRXY

I was in my local EB Games store today and saw this https://ebgames.com.au/ps4-235518-HORI-Universal-HD-Gaming-Monitor---PlayStation-4-PlayStation-4 I was wondering if anyone has had one and knows if they are decent. Just wanting something as me and my girlfriend have to share the tv so if I could this or something like it, it would be really handy. Any other suggestions are great as well. :) 

Really expansive for a display that small. I would rather invest the money for another TV or monitor unless you need a mobile monitor. But even if you do any monitor these days is somewhat mobile. And you can get a decent 24" or 27" FHD monitor for half the price. Or you buy 4k TV for that money and use the old TV as a secondary device.

55 minutes ago, Durandal said:

Really expansive for a display that small. I would rather invest the money for another TV or monitor unless you need a mobile monitor. But even if you do any monitor these days is somewhat mobile. And you can get a decent 24" or 27" FHD monitor for half the price. Or you buy 4k TV for that money and use the old TV as a secondary device.

Yeah after doing a bit more searching around and talking to the girlfriend a 4K gaming monitor is the way to go