PlayStation Store "Ultimate Edition" Sale

Chambers35

8756183424_af198af509_z.jpg

Tomorrow we’re debuting new Ultimate Editions for 10 fantastic PS3 games paired with all their DLC, available only on PlayStation Store. For a limited time, to celebrate the introduction of these new Ultimate Editions, we’re offering them at up to 65% off with even more savings—up to 75% off—for PlayStation Plus members.

Ultimate Editions bundle some of the best PS3 games with all of their add-on content to provide the complete game experience. Check out the new Ultimate Edition titles you can find on the PlayStation Store starting tomorrow.

Assassin’s Creed III Ultimate Edition
The American Colonies, 1775. It’s a time of civil unrest and political upheaval in the Americas. As a Native American Assassin fights to protect his land and his people, he will ignite the flames of a young nation’s revolution.

Total Value of the Game with all DLC (Paid & Free): $87.93
PSN Price: $69.99 ($62.99 for PlayStation Plus members)

Batman: Arkham City Ultimate Edition
No escape from Arkham City…the sprawling super-prison in the heart of Gotham City, home to its most violent thugs and infamous super villains. With the lives of the innocent at stake, only one man can save them and bring justice to the streets of Gotham City…The Batman.

Total Value of the Game with all DLC (Paid & Free): $57.95
PSN Price: $28.99 ($23.19 for PlayStation Plus members)

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Ultimate Edition
In the world’s darkest hour, are you willing to do what is necessary? Prepare yourself for a cinematic thrill-ride as only Call of Duty can deliver. Online, the definitive Multiplayer experience returns bigger and better than ever, loaded with new maps, modes and features. Co-Op play has evolved with all-new Special-Ops missions and leaderboards

Total Value of the Game with all DLC (Paid & Free): $99.99
PSN Price: $69.99 ($62.99 for PlayStation Plus members)

DmC Devil May Cry Ultimate Edition
In a society corrupted by demons only The Order can see the world for what it really is. Join Dante in the ultimate experience of stylish action chain together combo after combo with panache and dispatch demonic spawn back to hell – reveal the truth behind the lies.

Total Value of the Game with all DLC (Paid & Free): $74.96
PSN Price: $52.49 ($47.24 for PlayStation Plus members)

Far Cry 3 Ultimate Edition
Journey into the heart of insanity.

Total Value of the Game with all DLC (Paid & Free): $69.98
PSN Price: $55.99 ($50.39 for PlayStation Plus members)

Max Payne 3 Ultimate Edition
For Max Payne, the tragedies that took his loved ones years ago are wounds that refuse to heal. No longer a cop, close to washed up and addicted to pain killers, Max takes a job in São Paulo, Brazil, protecting the family of wealthy real estate mogul Rodrigo Branco, in an effort to finally escape his troubled past.

Total Value of the Game with all DLC (Paid & Free): $69.99
PSN Price: $29.99 ($20.99 for PlayStation Plus members)

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Ultimate Edition
METAL GEAR RISING: REVENGEANCE takes the renowned METAL GEAR franchise into exciting new territory by focusing on delivering an all-new action experience unlike anything that has come before.

Total Value of the Game with all DLC (Paid & Free): $90.91
PSN Price: $63.99 ($44.79 for PlayStation Plus members)

Persona 4 Arena Ultimate Edition
Two months after the ending of the hit RPG Persona 4, a new threat has emerged in Persona 4 Arena!

Total Value of the Game with all DLC (Paid & Free): $59.91
PSN Price: $39.99 ($27.99 for PlayStation Plus members)

Starhawk Ultimate Edition
From the creators of Warhawk comes a frenetic third person shooter adventure that allows you to command the combat by using the innovative Build & Battle system.

Total Value of the Game with all DLC (Paid & Free): $66.83
PSN Price: $23.49 ($16.44 for PlayStation Plus members)

TRANSFORMERS: Fall of Cybertron Ultimate Edition
Experience the epic battles and the darkest hours of the war between the AUTOBOTS and DECEPTICONS as they fight for control of their dying home world, ultimately culminating in their legendary exodus from Cybertron.

Total Value of the Game with all DLC (Paid & Free): $89.99
PSN Price: $62.99 ($56.69 for PlayStation Plus members)

Don’t miss out on these great deals this week! Check out the PlayStation Store tomorrow and pick up these Ultimate Editions to round out your game library. After May 27th, these 10 new Ultimate Editions will be available at up to 40% off the total bundle value in the Ultimate Editions category of the PlayStation Store. Which Ultimate Edition are you most excited for?
Source

I was thinking of getting FC3 and or Metal Gear R, but the prices are just not good enough.  I think I can wait for goty editions. Plus I think when E3 comes around and they completely purge the IGC like I think they will do, at least one of them will end up on the new collection.  Besides my backlog is big enough where I don't need any of them.