Which two characters would you like to see go one-on-one? Make a story.

LinYoshiBelle

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Hmm lets have Furi guy go up against Scorpion from Mortal Kombat (for no reason just thought it would be interesting) Remember....The Jailor is the Key.

Anyways here's my story and how I'd set it up. 

The story of Furi would go about the same but this is an alternate universe so here is what would be different, all the jailers would be the same except the last one would be different, Instead of being The Beat (a very weak and easy boss fight) it would be replaced by none other then....SCORPION!! Here's how I rationalize this decision. If you played Mortal Kombat X's story, you would know that Scorpion became a defender of Earthrealm, so what I'm thinking, is Raiden chose Scorpion to be the last Jailer and last line of defense from an invasion of the aliens or whatever the furi guy is. 
Anyways I don't know who would win and I don't want to say Scorpion because im a little biased towards him. If anyone reads this, tell me who you think would win!!

Big Boss  Vs  Batman

-Those are my two favourite characters and would love to see them fight!

It happened before the Peace Walker incident. Snake traveled with Miller to Gotham city to buy a new types of weapons. They intended to get latest WayneTech from black market distributors. It was early winter morning. Everything was dark and the ship on which the meeting should take place was moving along the waves. Something bad was about to happen. At least that is what Snakes intuition told him. He boarded the ship and headed for the meeting place inside the ship. Once he entered there were ten armed men and a short man standing in the middle with cigar. "Welcome! I hope you had a safe trip, but I am unpatient to get to the business", said the short guy. Snake asked:"You are the Penguin, right? Demonstrate me the guns and we can...". Snake didn't finish the sentence, when the lights when out. Pitch black. Then in a second blinking red lights turned in on the walls. Penguin said: "It's him, the Bats!". Something was moving on the upper walls from one side to another. Gunshots aimed at them, but firing was random. Then one by one soldiers were taken out. Snake hid behind the crate and called Miller:"Miller! Someone is here. The Penguin referred to him as Bats, do you know anything about it?". "Yes,", the Miller replied:"There is a urban legend about a man dressed in black and fighting criminals. They refer to him as Batman. Snake, you are involved in a crime here, so you better deal with him... We need those guns!"

Snake pulled out his knife and tranquilizer gun and went out. The hall was dark with a red light constantly rotating along the walls. Then out of nowhere fast flying black object knock off the gun from his hands and then he saw him. The Dark Knight was walking slowly towards him. "I know you!", the Batman said:"You are the war criminal, a nomad, trying to get a weapons for your terroristic motives.". Snake took a knife, headed for him and said:"You don't know me.". They went for a fight, but Batman disarmed him quickly. It came to hand to hand combat. Snake attacked him with his fists and attempted to finish with right leg, but Batman caught it and taken down snake to the ground. Batman quickly mounted the snake and started to beat his face, but Snake covered it with hands. "You are criminal!", Batman said:"And like all criminals you wish to gain more. To get power that controls others. To lead innocents into the darkness. Well in the darkness, there will be me. Me who saves them!". Snake reacted and caught one of his arms. He put his arm over his shoulder and inside of his armpit, locking it by gripping the arm and thus, making a kimura. He quickly broke Batmans arm and Batman screamed in pain. Then Snake overthrown him on the ground and stood up. Batman stood up too. "Look," said Snake:"I am not here to fight you. You are fighting crime and I support that. You have my sympathies. But I need those guns. I am a soldier and in war there are a lot of grey areas. A lot of people, who want to rule this world by force. I am here to stop them. I have lost someone. Someone very close in all those war politics. That is the reason I left all of them...". Batman said nothing, turned around and started to walk away holding his shoulder. "Hey!", called Snake. Batman turned around."Keep doing what you are doing. You are pretty good at this.", said Snake. Batman nodded and disappeared into darkness.

"Is everything okey?", Miller asked Snake through the codec. "Yes, the weapons are ours.". Miller smiled and said:"Great Snake, I can't wait to get my hands on the Fulton Recovery system."

FIN :)

Big Boss  Vs  Batman

-Those are my two favourite characters and would love to see them fight!

It happened before the Peace Walker incident. Snake traveled with Miller to Gotham city to buy a new types of weapons. They intended to get latest WayneTech from black market distributors. It was early winter morning. Everything was dark and the ship on which the meeting should take place was moving along the waves. Something bad was about to happen. At least that is what Snakes intuition told him. He boarded the ship and headed for the meeting place inside the ship. Once he entered there were ten armed men and a short man standing in the middle with cigar. "Welcome! I hope you had a safe trip, but I am unpatient to get to the business", said the short guy. Snake asked:"You are the Penguin, right? Demonstrate me the guns and we can...". Snake didn't finish the sentence, when the lights when out. Pitch black. Then in a second blinking red lights turned in on the walls. Penguin said: "It's him, the Bats!". Something was moving on the upper walls from one side to another. Gunshots aimed at them, but firing was random. Then one by one soldiers were taken out. Snake hid behind the crate and called Miller:"Miller! Someone is here. The Penguin referred to him as Bats, do you know anything about it?". "Yes,", the Miller replied:"There is a urban legend about a man dressed in black and fighting criminals. They refer to him as Batman. Snake, you are involved in a crime here, so you better deal with him... We need those guns!"

Snake pulled out his knife and tranquilizer gun and went out. The hall was dark with a red light constantly rotating along the walls. Then out of nowhere fast flying black object knock off the gun from his hands and then he saw him. The Dark Knight was walking slowly towards him. "I know you!", the Batman said:"You are the war criminal, a nomad, trying to get a weapons for your terroristic motives.". Snake took a knife, headed for him and said:"You don't know me.". They went for a fight, but Batman disarmed him quickly. It came to hand to hand combat. Snake attacked him with his fists and attempted to finish with right leg, but Batman caught it and taken down snake to the ground. Batman quickly mounted the snake and started to beat his face, but Snake covered it with hands. "You are criminal!", Batman said:"And like all criminals you wish to gain more. To get power that controls others. To lead innocents into the darkness. Well in the darkness, there will be me. Me who saves them!". Snake reacted and caught one of his arms. He put his arm over his shoulder and inside of his armpit, locking it by gripping the arm and thus, making a kimura. He quickly broke Batmans arm and Batman screamed in pain. Then Snake overthrown him on the ground and stood up. Batman stood up too. "Look," said Snake:"I am not here to fight you. You are fighting crime and I support that. You have my sympathies. But I need those guns. I am a soldier and in war there are a lot of grey areas. A lot of people, who want to rule this world by force. I am here to stop them. I have lost someone. Someone very close in all those war politics. That is the reason I left all of them...". Batman said nothing, turned around and started to walk away holding his shoulder. "Hey!", called Snake. Batman turned around."Keep doing what you are doing. You are pretty good at this.", said Snake. Batman nodded and disappeared into darkness.

"Is everything okey?", Miller asked Snake through the codec. "Yes, the weapons are ours.". Miller smiled and said:"Great Snake, I can't wait to get my hands on the Fulton Recovery system."

FIN :)

i could actually see that happening, great idea!