Horizon Chase Turbo freezing on PS4 Pro

Sythroz

The game crashes and freezes the system at random moments, then all you can do is hard reset or unplug the power cord. I got it tested on two other PS4 and two other PS4 Pro, this is only happening on the Pros. The first time it takes a few hours, then it happens within every 30 minutes.

Can any other PS4 Pro user confirm this, please? And does anyone know a fix for this kind of problem on Pro?

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

The game quits unexpectedly in random situations with the famous error code. Probably it seems after 2-3 hours of play. I'm playing in on normal PS4 (not Pro). You can check that, because during play you see instantly freezes (of a sec) before game collapses. Last night for instance, I won the gold trophy in Australian Master Tournament, and when it was in the final league table the game just quitted and corrupted my save game file!!! I had to replay this again 4-5 times; very frustating.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

For me, the freezing occurs at picking cars/tracks sometimes (mostly occurring after India in the story mode). Only once did it freeze mid-race.

Sometimes it froze in between races in tournament mode, & more reliably occurred in endurance mode after picking my third upgrade (I tried 3 different times).

Edited by Long-Ryde
Better explanation

• 2 months later...