Let's Play Warriors

21 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

Updated.

Looks like you can your save data from DW8 or DX8 XL PS4* on DW8 XL PS3.

*Don't know if DW8 XL PS3 plat will auto-pop if you use your PS4 Save Data.

It worked, i used my file from ps 4 from dw 8 xl on ps 3. most Trophy autopoped after playing 1 stage. So i dont have to play stages on ultimate again and doin all objectives. Only trophies who didnt pop were from ambition mode. The safe i used was 3 days before i got the plat at 2018. so i need to get back half of the lvl 6 weapons doin few ambition mode stuff and all the challenges.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Sagaan said:

Do seperate Trophy list of the same game count as 1 or not? For example dw 8 xl and warrior all stars?

No they do not unless you already did all DW or O/AS/Troy before but then for the 2nd Trophy you would have to do all stacks of that Warriors series.

• 4 weeks later...

Samurai Warriors: Spirit of Sanada

1Lde3af2.png

Got it from Big in Japan sales, since been meaning to play it for a good while. Unfortunately I don't think it's still as good of a campaign as vanilla SW 4, which in retrospective is one of the best warriors stories. I really wouldn't recommend this game for content value in general, but there are some good things like introducing Chacha and playing the madness of Adult Yukimura's moveset. That's how a musou character moveset should be like. Honestly though, once I had adult Yukimura I just did all post-game objectives with him and didn't even touch other officers (except Kunoichi as sub, Chacha for a few occasions and officers required for Sekigahara objectives). Masayuki's part is alright, but he is no Yukimura. I really don't like his design. I also won't be missing Sasuke, tho.

Also that last level was badass, farewell the strongest in the land:

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...