Let's Play Warriors

d691289b5839e7718d3669f3da76adef15819709

Godseekers is now done. It only took around 100 hours or so to 100% it. I like to see a new RPG based in Warriors series, whatever if it's DW or SW or Both.

Only DW "Special" left to do for me is Strikeforce. Unless they make a DW9 Special game in the future but first they make XL and Empires before that happens at least so was it with DW6-8.

• Like 3

Returned to Samurai Warriors: Chronicles 3 and had to start over for the 3rd, well now I know not to upload games and saves to PC since there might come a time where I have to reboot it for the 2nd time or move over to a new PC. Just need to be careful with PS plus since I did upload too many saves on PS3 and lost few of them.

Also started the 1st One Piece Warriors game.

Won't work on them seriously until I done some RPGs and DW 8 Empires and maybe other games too.

On 2/17/2020 at 3:12 PM, Leon Castle said:

d691289b5839e7718d3669f3da76adef15819709

Godseekers is now done. It only took around 100 hours or so to 100% it. I like to see a new RPG based in Warriors series, whatever if it's DW or SW or Both.

Only DW "Special" left to do for me is Strikeforce. Unless they make a DW9 Special game in the future but first they make XL and Empires before that happens at least so was it with DW6-8.

I thought that game was a ton of fun. The plat is a bit annoying (what DW game isn't?), but the ridiculous techno music was just awesome.

On 2/20/2020 at 6:55 PM, starcrunch061 said:

I thought that game was a ton of fun. The plat is a bit annoying (what DW game isn't?), but the ridiculous techno music was just awesome.

Does the story end at "Rise of Shu" like Godseekers did or does it continue to any part of RoTK story that the removed(and returned in DW7) characters like Xingcai might have mattered?

37 minutes ago, Leon Castle said:

Does the story end at "Rise of Shu" like Godseekers did or does it continue to any part of RoTK story that the removed(and returned in DW7) characters like Xingcai might have mattered?

it’s a little different in that regard (I don’t want to spoil, though). Later tales, however, are mostly ignored.

• Like 1

Speaking of Warriors, looks like I'm going to jump back in soon with Samurai Warriors 4-II. I've said before that my single favorite musou game was Samurai Warriors 2 for the PS2, and this game seems to have a lot of the features of that one. I don't know if people like the survival tower, but that was personally one of my favorite parts of Samurai Warriors II. Getting the silly side stories as you climbed was a ton of fun. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

Speaking of Warriors, looks like I'm going to jump back in soon with Samurai Warriors 4-II. I've said before that my single favorite musou game was Samurai Warriors 2 for the PS2, and this game seems to have a lot of the features of that one. I don't know if people like the survival tower, but that was personally one of my favorite parts of Samurai Warriors II. Getting the silly side stories as you climbed was a ton of fun. 

@acasser found it boring so I look forward to see if you have the same option or a difference one.

I will say this for the Survival Tower in SW4-II:  After finishing that part of the game, I'm finding it a lot easier to do rare weapons.  Playing storyline battles on Hard isn't remotely as difficult as playing the upper levels of Survival Tower, which might as well be Nightmare Plus.

• Like 4

Anyone working on Warriors Orochi 4 Ultimate?

Got the DLC on release. The grind is a bit much for just 195 trophy points, but I want the 100% in the game again. Still need 335k kills and 97 rare weapons for the last two trophies. It might be troublesome that Gems (aka money) cap out at 9,999,999. Each rare weapon costs 1.5 million gems, meaning I need 145.5 million total at this point. I'll be able to craft many weapons later on, but for now I'm pretty much always at the cap and can't do anything with the money. I think I'll run out of Gems fast later on (6 weapons = 9 million Gems).

I get up to 350k Gems per battle and a bit more once I start selling useless weapons.

1 hour ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

I still don't know how to even get this without re-buying the entire game at full price. One day I'd like to get this game back to 100% if for nothing else than to just play the game again.

There's a DLC called WARRIORS OROCHI 4: The Ultimate Upgrade Pack on my region's PSN. That's how I got it.

1 hour ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

I tried looking in mine I think yesterday but all I see is the $60 game that comes with it. Maybe if I had the disc still there would be an option for the dlc itself.

Don't have the game on disc, this has nothing to do with it.

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP4108-CUSA12653_00-MO3UPSTDWBNS0000

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP4108-CUSA12653_00-MO3UPDXWBNS00000

Those are the ones you're looking for.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, viech54 said:

Oh wow I had seen those but honestly I was looking for like a regular price DLC or something $20 at best. I got SAO Fatal Bullet being about that expensive but you got every DLC it had come out.  Considering gamestop still has it out for $25 I'd be better off just buying the entire thing new again at this point. -_-

Thanks for the info.

On 2/20/2020 at 0:55 PM, starcrunch061 said:

Always liked the music of Warriors series. Especially some of the tracks where they combined the elements for traditional Chinese/Japanese type music with more modern stuff.

On 28.2.2020 at 0:37 AM, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Oh wow I had seen those but honestly I was looking for like a regular price DLC or something $20 at best. I got SAO Fatal Bullet being about that expensive but you got every DLC it had come out.  Considering gamestop still has it out for $25 I'd be better off just buying the entire thing new again at this point. -_-

Thanks for the info.

Purely based on playtime, it's easily worth the money. But it's quite repetitive (basically clear the same stages over and over again to get the materials required for rare weapons). The only trophies that matter are the one for 100 rare weapons and maybe the battle objectives with the rare weapons taking up way more of your time than the battle objectives. This takes at least another 150 hours to get back to 100%. Wish they'd given us another trophy list to make it worth our time. This is a lot of time just for 195 PSN points.

Everything else comes naturally while playing the game.

Still need 91 weapons, I'm hoping to get five more weapons today.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Now LP Warriors have trophies made by @Masamune for any that clears any of the warrior series.

Meanwhile I did PW1's online skill and trying for 2nd and hopefully no will be last time to get the last online treasure, gotta be patience since I got at least 3 people might soon be 4 and would be 5 or 6 if they actually were available.

Now I cleared Hyrule Warriors story mode and taken a picture of both clears. btw it's fine if it's taken as a screenshot on switch(Both last level of the story and medal/badge reward for clearing Story Mode is fine)

Spoiler

08b4186cb2cf9c3d31acb323f86f365b15902235a9c639fc1ad2918607f3145320406c2f15902235

So @Masamune I want Lucina for FEW and Lana for HW.

I looked at the medal/badge list of both games and saw there might be a platinum medal/badge at end of both games's medal/badge lists so I might make that a requirement for a chance at a extra FEW/HW Trophy and extra All Clear Trophy.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Masamune said:

@Leon Castle

9NI6kzp.pngwaWM6Nq.png

So are the games good for Warrior games? If I ever get a Switch (mainly for Mary Skelter 2 :P), I'd probably get both of them. :hmm:

Thank youENTTghe.gif

Well they are gameplay and music wise fusion of Warriors series with Zelda/Fire Emblem elements like having items you need to use to precede in the level and stun certain bosses(like using the bow to shot Gohma in his eye after he is done firing his laser beam etg.) and opening Treasure Chests like Link does normally in Zelda series or in Ganondorf's case, kick it open (For HW)

naezobl7fygdzotkufpb.gif

Using Pair-Up(Two characters pair up), weapon triangle(Bow is stong vs a character on a mount etg.)  and unit class system (most main characters is Lords with some characters like Robin is a Tactician and can be promoted to Great Lords, Grandmaster in Robin's case etg.) (For FEW). Fun fact: Lucina(also her Dad Chrom and Ancestor Marth)'s unique sword: Falchion kills Dragons easily.

Example of the music, a Warriors remix of Legend of Zelda main theme.

I found both fun since I like Warriors and Zelda and love Fire Emblem.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

Playing Warriors again. This time, it’s Orochi Z from Japan. I’m in the midst of a useless grind because...Warriors.

also, funny story. I played this game years ago, but got sick of the costume and wallpaper grind. When I came back, I had mostly forgotten how to play. So, I consulted the pst.org guide...which I had written. I have a vague recollection of writing it, but it was still a bit of a surprise to me.

• Like 2