Let's Play Warriors

One more trophy to go in Orochi Z. It’s the worst of all. I always lose around round 25.

I also started up Samurai Warriors 3Z on PS3. I have no idea how to play it. None. I finished all of Nobunaga’s levels, but nothing in the game seems to register this. It doesn’t even show the levels as beaten.

Then, I went into challenge mode, and 4 trophies unlocked in one challenge. Hmmm...

• Like 1

Last warriors I did was getting done with Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce's online and finally got the "4 Gods statue" Treasure. Now I can clear everything offline but it's warriors so it's going to get grindy. Btw does anyone that have the plat know which weapon is best to use? I thought Bow was the best to use but I get the feeling it's going to be hard from now on to clear the story, Cao Cao was a littte hard but mostly annoying to defeat. Also what chi skills or/and orbs is good to have?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Leon Castle said:

Last warriors I did was getting done with Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce's online and finally got the "4 Gods statue" Treasure. Now I can clear everything offline but it's warriors so it's going to get grindy. Btw does anyone that have the plat know which weapon is best to use? I thought Bow was the best to use but I get the feeling it's going to be hard from now on to clear the story, Cao Cao was a littte hard but mostly annoying to defeat. Also what chi skills or/and orbs is good to have?

I played solo using a bow. Good ranged attack, which is nice when you have to beat the super bosses (Orochi, that ridiculous thing yuan shao rides, etc.).

I don’t remember enough to tell you skills and orbs, though.

Edited by starcrunch061
  • Like 1

DW Strikeforce: Shu's Story cleared and also did all Orochi Quests and Momiji's Quests, were close to clear the next quest in Ayame's Questline I think but time run out on me so I need to get a stronger bow before I try it again. Before I do Wei and Wu, I plan to do all that I can on Shu before I change force like Quests, Weapons(at least the best bow), Chi Skills(the most helpful), Orbs(also most helpful and best), Officer Cards(at least all Shu and Other), Treasures, Legends and get all "Other" Officers.

btw. I found Sun Jian to be easier and less annoying then Cao Cao.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

And...booyah. After 10 years, Orochi Z is platted. Survival mode was my last trophy, and it got a bit dicey by the end. Happily Orochi X carried the day.

Congrats cYAXDtk.gif

DW Strikeforce: All City Facilities is now at max level and I only miss 10% of Officer Cards, also I only miss to get one of the three best bows before the "Officer Killer setup" is finished.

3 minutes ago, Leon Castle said:

Congrats cYAXDtk.gif

DW Strikeforce: All City Facilities is now at max level and I only miss 10% of Officer Cards, also I only miss to get one of the three best bows before the "Officer Killer setup" is finished.

Those officer cards. I was missing Guan Ping for hours. Good luck with that!

Just now, starcrunch061 said:

Those officer cards. I was missing Guan Ping for hours. Good luck with that!

That was the first famous officer card I got while I was working or helping with the online. Thank you, I gotta need that luck to get the last 10 cards.

Finally got my main's officer card and now I can work on the grind and missions while trying to get the last 5 cards... Good thing I have a lot of missions to do since it's likely the last 5 is going to take more hours to get.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

Started Warriors Orochi 3. Pretty fun, though I hated the graphical quality of DW7 era games. I wish it looked more like SW3 (which is closer to the ps2, but looks a lot better).

It’s so much easier to raise proficiency here than it was in Musou Orochi Z.

WO3 isn't too bad. WO3U is a horrendous grind though.

WO4 is probably my favorite musou game yet. It's so smooth when playing. (being biased I think DW4 might still be my favorite...)

At some point I really need to get my hands on another copy of WO4 for the Ultimate dlc and then Pirate Warriors 4.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

Samurai Warriors 3-Z is a blast to play, but has some of the most ridiculous plat requirements of any musou game. I think I’m looking at 200 hours if I want to plat. 

I mean...you know where I stand on that part of the statement so if it doesn't stack up to that game then...

I think WO3U took me around 200 hours. Or maybe it was between 130-150...damn it's been a long time.

• Like 2

Now all the quests are cleared and also got the "Win as all Musou Officers" Treasure. but only miss one card and it is that noble moron Yuan Shao I miss before I start on using all card tactics.

DW Strikeforce: Only "lost" a quest once today and Yuan Shao showed up and now I have all cards and used all tactics, got all treasures and then made all weapons of the "Sword" and "Bow" types(also made all Flail weapons of the Tech type).

• Like 1

On 6/27/2020 at 5:48 PM, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

I mean...you know where I stand on that part of the statement so if it doesn't stack up to that game then...

I think WO3U took me around 200 hours. Or maybe it was between 130-150...damn it's been a long time.

It’s more fun than Empires. Anything is more fun than that grind. But it didn’t need to be this long. There are around 30 hours added to the game because you have to get the best and 2nd best items in a certain mode. The requirements for the best item encompass those for the 2nd best, but you can’t unlock both of them simultaneously. Worse, you’ll never actually use the 2nd best item. Ever. You just need it for the gallery.

3 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

It’s more fun than Empires. Anything is more fun than that grind. But it didn’t need to be this long. There are around 30 hours added to the game because you have to get the best and 2nd best items in a certain mode. The requirements for the best item encompass those for the 2nd best, but you can’t unlock both of them simultaneously. Worse, you’ll never actually use the 2nd best item. Ever. You just need it for the gallery.

I sometimes feel this way about the best/ultimate gear in a game. Mainly RPGs. It's like by the time you get this stuff the game is over and there's little use for it you just needed it for inventory's sake.

Samurai Warriors: Chronicles 3: Finally done everything I did on my 2nd save of Samurai Warriors: Chronicles 3 on the the 3rd save, might not have to if only my PC and PS Vita would connect, oh well my 3rd save is already far ahead compared to my 2nd save(Only did Kemari Kingdom stages along with some of the "History" ones and cleared only the 1st Castle of Challenge Mode).

I did clear all 3 Castles of Challenge Mode and did all objectives that came in each one but the ones that showed up before I run of time. While in the last or 2nd Castle of Challenge Mode I met him and even his theme ost played then he showed up but I kicked his ass so fighting Orochi in a "Normal" Warriors game and not something like Strikeforce is easier for me.

Since I unlocked his ost I been using it in every battle but doing that made it so I can't unlock more music tracks so I need to make sure to use it only in the "History" stages and clear all objectives(I really need to find a guide for the Story Mode objectives and maybe even all the Challenge Mode objectives of Samurai Warriors: Chronicles 3 but there's almost no guides for this game)