Let's Play Warriors

Still a bit for Warriors Orochi 3, but this game has one of the simplest plat progressions I’ve seen in a musou game. It’s a little disappointing, though. The demons are as hapless as Skeletor. 

For Sengoku Musou 3Z (Samurai Warriors), a lot more left. But it’s more fun than Orochi 3.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Not much activity here recently, so let me say I picked up the plat (finally) for Warriors Orochi 3. Decent game, but wallpaper grinding was still annoying. Still working on Sengoku Musou 3. I might start Samurai Warriors 4 soon.

As roll call, this is my current musou count:

Dynasty Warriors:

Dynasty Warriors 6:E (complete)

Dynasty Warriors 7 (complete)

Dynasty Warriors 7:XL (complete)

Dynasty Warriors 7: E (complete)

Dynasty Warriors 8 (complete)

Dynasty Warriors 8: XL (complete on PS3 and PS4)

Dynasty Warriors 8: E (complete)

Dynasty Warriors 9 (complete)

Samurai Warriors:

Sengoku Musou 3-Z (60%)

Warriors Orochi:

Musou Orochi Z (complete)

Warriors Orochi 3 (complete)

Other:

Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 (complete)

Berserk (complete)

Dragon Quest Heroes  (complete)

Dragon Quest Heroes 2 (complete)

Warriors All-Stars (complete)

(I'm not sure if the DQ games are part of the event, though they are made by Omega Force.)

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Got PS Now the other day when it was on sale so I'm going to be playing DW7:E at some point. From a short glance at the trophy list it obviously won't be as bad as DW8:E but not nearly as easy as DW6:E. Looks like it'll be similar to Samurai Warriors 4: Empires.

Among Empires games that I've played, including all the DW ones back to 4, and one of the SW ones (SW2 I think), DW7:E is the best I've played. It keeps much of what was good in DW8:E, but without the garbled mess of getting ways of life and other stupid stuff. I think only one or two of the trophies was annoying.

Also, when I played DW7:E on PSNow long ago, it worked quite well (unlike, e.g., WO3, which crashed a ton of times on me).

Edited by starcrunch061

Just now, starcrunch061 said:

Among Empires games that I've played, including all the DW ones back to 4, and one of the SW ones (SW2 I think), DW7:E is the best I've played. It keeps much of what was good in DW8:E, but without the garbled mess of getting ways of life and other stupid stuff. I think only one or two of the trophies was annoying.

Considering my disappointment over my reflexes becoming shit keeping me from probably platting Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae I'm probably just going to start 7E today lol.

I'm just gonna guess that much like most Musou games there's a lack of info anywhere to use as a reference for the game. xD

Just now, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Considering my disappointment over my reflexes becoming shit keeping me from probably platting Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae I'm probably just going to start 7E today lol.

I'm just gonna guess that much like most Musou games there's a lack of info anywhere to use as a reference for the game. xD

The guide on pst.org was quite good.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, starcrunch061 said:

Not much activity here recently, so let me say I picked up the plat (finally) for Warriors Orochi 3. Decent game, but wallpaper grinding was still annoying. Still working on Sengoku Musou 3. I might start Samurai Warriors 4 soon.

As roll call, this is my current musou count:

Dynasty Warriors:

Dynasty Warriors 6:E (complete)

Dynasty Warriors 7 (complete)

Dynasty Warriors 7:XL (complete)

Dynasty Warriors 7: E (complete)

Dynasty Warriors 8 (complete)

Dynasty Warriors 8: XL (complete on PS3 and PS4)

Dynasty Warriors 8: E (complete)

Dynasty Warriors 9 (complete)

Samurai Warriors:

Sengoku Musou 3-Z (60%)

Warriors Orochi:

Musou Orochi Z (complete)

Warriors Orochi 3 (complete)

Other:

Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 (complete)

Berserk (complete)

Dragon Quest Heroes  (complete)

Dragon Quest Heroes 2 (complete)

Warriors All-Stars (complete)

(I'm not sure if the DQ games are part of the event, though they are made by Omega Force.)

Was thinking of posting then I made good progess in Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires or Samurai Warriors: Chronicles 3 or both. But I only have grind left on Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce and both grind and RNG on One Piece: Pirate Warriors 1. Good Job on clearing all DW but Next and Godseekers. They play like a Musou and is made by Omega Force but is not called Warriors or Musou and anywhere I looked it was listed as only being part of "Dragon Quest" series and not the Koei Warriors series.

Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires progress: Got almost all events but "Successor", "Living in Exile", "The Warrior's Peak"* and "Plots and Schemes" plus some if not lot of new titles that i did not earn before although I yet to unlock a new Way of Life.

*Turns out I have to have certain officers in my vagabond unit to unlock that event then I do the "Defeat the vagabond army" quest so I try to get one of the officers I need to get that event before I finish Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce and One Piece: Pirate Warriors.

On 9/7/2020 at 11:28 PM, Sagaan said:

Yo, i plated today Arslan the warrior of legends. Really fun game, also one of the less grindy muso games. Guess its time to get ps now, so i can plat dem warriors from ps 3.

Updated.

Starting to get the hang of DW7E. Probably take me longer than it should to plat but it's nice to have a Musou game going again. Playing through PS Now does have some slight hiccups but so far only one massive issue where the game completely froze and I ended up needing to wait quite a while for Now to close and then reboot.

Also, DW7E might have the best main menu music of any of the games that I can recall. (Honestly though the DW series as a whole as incredible music.)

Right now I am close to getting my 50th Musou platinum.

My 49th One Piece Musou 4 I did a couple of days ago.

[edit]

Here they are in Platinum earned order

----------------------------------------------------

真・三國無双5 Empires
無双OROCHI Z
Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires
北斗無双
真・三國無双 MULTI RAID Special

DYNASTY WARRIORS: STRIKEFORCE
戦国無双3 Z
真・三國無双6
DYNASTY WARRIORS: GUNDAM 3
Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage

真・三國無双6     猛将伝
ワンピース 海賊無双
戦国無双3 Empires
Dynasty Warriors 7
無双OROCHI2

DYNASTY WARRIORS 7: Xtreme Legends
真・北斗無双
Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage 2
WARRIORS OROCHI 3
ワンピース 海賊無双2

ONE PIECE: PIRATE WARRIORS
ONE PIECE: PIRATE WARRIORS 2
戦国無双4
SAMURAI WARRIORS 4
WARRIORS OROCHI 3 Ultimate

真・三國無双6 Empires
DYNASTY WARRIORS 7 Empires

無双OROCHI2 Ultimate
ONE PIECE: PIRATE WARRIORS 3
真・三國無双7

戦国無双 Chronicle 3
アルスラーン戦記×無双
ベルセルク無双
Dynasty Warriors 8
真・ガンダム無双

Arslan: The Warriors of Legend
Samurai Warriors 4 Empires
Berserk and the Band of the Hawk
Samurai Warriors: Chronicles 3
Samurai Warriors: Spirit of Sanada

Warriors: Legends of Troy
無双☆スターズ
Dynasty Warriors: Gundam Reborn
Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends PS4   
戦国無双4 Empires
Warriors All-Stars
真・三國無双7 Empires
Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends
One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4     -> 49

I have 4 Musou games on the go, but I will probably never get Platinum for Samurai Warrior 2 and XL Legends on PS3, I just don't think they are worth my time.

For now, I guess.

Edited by enaysoft

On 9/9/2020 at 6:39 AM, enaysoft said:

Right now I am close to getting my 50th Musou platinum.

My 49th One Piece Musou 4 I did a couple of days ago.

[edit]

Here they are in Platinum earned order

----------------------------------------------------

真・三國無双5 Empires
無双OROCHI Z
Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires
北斗無双
真・三國無双 MULTI RAID Special

DYNASTY WARRIORS: STRIKEFORCE
戦国無双3 Z
真・三國無双6
DYNASTY WARRIORS: GUNDAM 3
Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage

真・三國無双6     猛将伝
ワンピース 海賊無双
戦国無双3 Empires
Dynasty Warriors 7
無双OROCHI2

DYNASTY WARRIORS 7: Xtreme Legends
真・北斗無双
Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage 2
WARRIORS OROCHI 3
ワンピース 海賊無双2

ONE PIECE: PIRATE WARRIORS
ONE PIECE: PIRATE WARRIORS 2
戦国無双4
SAMURAI WARRIORS 4
WARRIORS OROCHI 3 Ultimate

真・三國無双6 Empires
DYNASTY WARRIORS 7 Empires

無双OROCHI2 Ultimate
ONE PIECE: PIRATE WARRIORS 3
真・三國無双7

戦国無双 Chronicle 3
アルスラーン戦記×無双
ベルセルク無双
Dynasty Warriors 8
真・ガンダム無双

Arslan: The Warriors of Legend
Samurai Warriors 4 Empires
Berserk and the Band of the Hawk
Samurai Warriors: Chronicles 3
Samurai Warriors: Spirit of Sanada

Warriors: Legends of Troy
無双☆スターズ
Dynasty Warriors: Gundam Reborn
Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends PS4   
戦国無双4 Empires
Warriors All-Stars
真・三國無双7 Empires
Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends
One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4     -> 49

I have 4 Musou games on the go, but I will probably never get Platinum for Samurai Warrior 2 and XL Legends on PS3, I just don't think they are worth my time.

For now, I guess.

Holy... that's a lot of warriors, well besides the games with different region trophy lists, of unique games you have DW 8/11 SW 4/5 W 4/5 AW 10/11 so you miss Dynasty Warriors 9, Dynasty Warriors Next and Dynasty Warriors Godseekers. Samurai Warriors 4 II. Warriors Orochi 4. Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2.

Western Warrior section added to the Hall of Fame and everyone is updated.

Edited by Leon Castle

12 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

Holy... that's a lot of warriors, well besides the games with different region trophy lists, of unique games you have DW 8/11 SW 4/5 W 4/5 AW 10/11 so you miss Dynasty Warriors 9, Dynasty Warriors Next and Dynasty Warriors Godseekers. Samurai Warriors 4 II. Warriors Orochi 4. Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2.

Western Warrior section added to the Hall of Fame and everyone is updated.

I have a backlog. I bought the new Orochi 4 a year ago on sale, not even started it.

I am not sure I can count Godseekers as a Musou game, probably won't play that. I don't consider Dragon Quest warriors as a Musou game but that's way more a Musou game than Godseekers is.

I am currently half way through the Japanese version of Samurai Warriors II on Vita and also have the western release already bought and not started yet. Sadly due to Corona and not playing my Vita anymore due not not being on the train (Most of my recent platinums are on Vita version for Warriors games)

I also have Japanese version of One Piece Pirate Warriors 3, Spirit Of Sanada and Dynasty Warriors 8 complete all 3 on Vita waiting to be played after Samurai Warriors II. I also have the Japanese version of Dynasty Warriors 8 complete on PS4. I honestly have so much still to play, but just real life getting in the way. Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires is almost complete on my other Vita

I live in Japan and bought the Japanese version of Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 way back in 2011 but I found out too late that it had no trophies, only the western version has trophies. So I just gave up on that one and sent it right back to the shop, of course I can't buy it digitally either, unlike the 4th Reborn version which I could.

I got Dynasty Warriors Next on PS+ a long while ago, I don't like that requiring 3 or 4 human players on Adhoc to get 100%. I will probably that game dead last, if at all. I still have about 5 other Musou games to finish on Vita before I do that one.

Oh, and I will never buy or play Dynasty Warriors 9, that game can burn in hell.

[edit] I checked out my list that you created for me. What is JP 1/6? I mean I guess it is the unique Japanese versions? Probably this is 3/6 since I got platinum on Musou Orochi Z, Samurai Warriors 3Z and Samurai Warriors 3 Empires.

Edited by enaysoft

4 hours ago, enaysoft said:

I have a backlog. I bought the new Orochi 4 a year ago on sale, not even started it.

I am not sure I can count Godseekers as a Musou game, probably won't play that. I don't consider Dragon Quest warriors as a Musou game but that's way more a Musou game than Godseekers is.

I am currently half way through the Japanese version of Samurai Warriors II on Vita and also have the western release already bought and not started yet. Sadly due to Corona and not playing my Vita anymore due not not being on the train (Most of my recent platinums are on Vita version for Warriors games)

I also have Japanese version of One Piece Pirate Warriors 3, Spirit Of Sanada and Dynasty Warriors 8 complete all 3 on Vita waiting to be played after Samurai Warriors II. I also have the Japanese version of Dynasty Warriors 8 complete on PS4. I honestly have so much still to play, but just real life getting in the way. Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires is almost complete on my other Vita

I live in Japan and bought the Japanese version of Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 way back in 2011 but I found out too late that it had no trophies, only the western version has trophies. So I just gave up on that one and sent it right back to the shop, of course I can't buy it digitally either, unlike the 4th Reborn version which I could.

I got Dynasty Warriors Next on PS+ a long while ago, I don't like that requiring 3 or 4 human players on Adhoc to get 100%. I will probably that game dead last, if at all. I still have about 5 other Musou games to finish on Vita before I do that one.

Oh, and I will never buy or play Dynasty Warriors 9, that game can burn in hell.

[edit] I checked out my list that you created for me. What is JP 1/6? I mean I guess it is the unique Japanese versions? Probably this is 3/6 since I got platinum on Musou Orochi Z, Samurai Warriors 3Z and Samurai Warriors 3 Empires.

Everyone has a backlog so sorry I made you think you have no backlog.

Yeah Godseekers is a SRPG instead of Musou but besides the gameplay, the rest of it is Musou(like Hyrule Warriors and Fire Emblem Warriors, it let you pick between "Musou" and "Tactical"). I never found anything that said Dragon Quest Heroes 1-2 is part of the Musou series so I never added those games to this LP or it's PP counterpart.

If you only play PS Vita then going to work or somewhere on the train then it's understandable why you are not playing on the PS Vita doing the COVID-19.

One of reasons I never got any Gundam Warriors as I can't get Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 since it's disc only.

I did not have PS+ at the time so I would have to buy it if I ever plan to plat all DW.

They might make a DW 9-II aka Dynasty Warriors 9 without open world since most players hated the open world part. btw. Dynasty Warriors 9 Xtreme Legends will never be made.

Yes it's the unique Japanese versions that don't have a western version(on PS3 with trophies at least). Fixed.

DW7E

Surprisingly in just 2 save files I've managed to use all but 9 stratagems. I feel like the ones I have left will pose issues for some reason though lol. I might've been able to use more in my first file if I had realized you need a high Wise fame rating to unlock/use them. (which I'm gonna admit I don't like as a feature)

Same hiccups while using PS Now but it's better than nothing. Glad I got to play this and add it to the list of Musou plats when I get it. I pray for the day KT realizes they could make some money off of porting the PS2 games to the PS4. Imagine having every DW game from the PS2 era? I might be given the advice not to pursue Lu Bu but I'd pursue all those plats that's for damn sure. (you could throw in the SW games for good measure xD)

One Piece: Pirate Warriors:

Got almost all Character coins(miss only Sanji New World coin) and Mark/Logo coins(Miss only 5 New World Marks coins, Roger's Mark, Shank's Mark, Sabo's Mark and Galley-La Company). Hopefully I get at least Sanji's damn New World coin tomorrow.

38 minutes ago, Leon Castle said:

Got almost all Character coins(miss only Sanji New World coin) and Mark/Logo coins(Miss only 5 New World Marks coins, Roger's Mark, Shank's Mark, Sabo's Mark and Galley-La Company). Hopefully I get at least Sanji's damn New World coin tomorrow.

I found that playing online as the character you need the New World Mark will have better odds of a drop, that's how i got Robin's New World Mark which was the last coin that i needed for the platinum.

Now I have all the characters's coins, now only the Marks remain.

17 hours ago, BlackSabre500 said:

I found that playing online as the character you need the New World Mark will have better odds of a drop, that's how i got Robin's New World Mark which was the last coin that i needed for the platinum.

Then I was trying online to get Zoro/Sanji's New World coins, I never got their New World Marks(Got Zoro's New World Mark offline). I give online one more try before I just keep on using Whitebeard to get 700 or more beats per run for the Mark coins.

DW7E

Idk when the fuck it happened but somewhere along the way my character's main fame type went from Kind to Brave and I can't switch it back making my entire Kind run a complete waste. I've been keeping it maxed out at 9 trying to make Brave fall to 8 but nothing is working to switch it back. Shit like this kills my want to keep playing.

On 9/16/2020 at 0:12 PM, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

DW7E

Idk when the fuck it happened but somewhere along the way my character's main fame type went from Kind to Brave and I can't switch it back making my entire Kind run a complete waste. I've been keeping it maxed out at 9 trying to make Brave fall to 8 but nothing is working to switch it back. Shit like this kills my want to keep playing.

You can make a new CAW and set that character rank to just before the rank you need. If that helps.

[edit] Oh wait, sorry I am confusing 7 with 8 sorry about that.

BTW DW7E is quite the easier empires when compared to eight.

Edited by enaysoft
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

@starcrunch061 I don't know if you'll remember this but do you know if you have to use the Imperial option in Diplomacy for the Stratagem trophy?

If not then I'm not platting this game tbh.

52 minutes ago, enaysoft said:

You can make a new CAW and set that character rank to just before the rank you need. If that helps.

[edit] Oh wait, sorry I am confusing 7 with 8 sorry about that.

BTW DW7E is quite the easier empires when compared to eight.

It's all good I'm not platting this one I answered my own question.

I spent 2 weeks keeping 2 checklists. 1 I wrote down and one where I crossed off stratagems. Thunderbolt on the Evil fame type should've been my last stratagem as I was able to get the other stratagems used through the Wise fame type. (including Insult on one of my 6 files.)

I have already gone through the file with the rank 9 Wise fame and used every stratagem that could've possibly been one I missed so I had to have missed multiple stratagems somehow. Probably one of the many times the game d/c's when you're inactive for 10 minutes. (fucking wonderful perk of PS Now I wasn't aware of and kept forgetting)

One thing you might have missed, is that some of the stratagems require them to be successful. Like the one where you lay a trap, if you lay a trap, you need to actually have an officer trigger the trap for it to be classed as a used stratagem. You can't just use the card and then cross it off the list. Most of course can be. Some of the attack ones, you have to make sure you hit an enemy officer, peon too. Pretty sure if you just for example use say a fire attack all my yourself and hit nobody on screen, then it doesn't count.

I platinumed the game twice and the second time just to be sure I had a checklist and ticked off whether I had used a stratagem twice (or as many times as I had used them), just incase for whatever reason one was not classed as successful. As the first time around just like you, I could have sworn I used all them and the trophy didn't pop so I had to go through them all again.

Well anyway, there are about 8 or 9 cards that can succeed or fail, I recommend doing all those ones again, just incase.

Edited by enaysoft