XTreme Danger Trophy Megaman X3

This is perhaps the hardest trophy to unlock.  It requires you to beat Sigma without the Golden Chip.  Which to be honest, makes the game so much easier. 

Anyways I was beating myself up trying to Platinum the game and that was the last Trophy I needed.  I looked up guides to study Sigma's patterns and what to do.  The SNES controller is much slender and comfortable than the PS4 so it's a pain to dash jump charge at the same time. 

So, if you are beating yourself up over this trophy, get the Zero Saber.  Along with the Arm Upgrade you can charge up your buster until you are green.  One hit, one hit from a Charged Z Saber kills off the last version of Sigma.  It's true.  I couldn't believe it.  All of that pain to try to beat him but all it took was that and I've finally completed this game. 

I won't go into Collection 2 since I hated those games but Collection 1 had everything I loved about the X series.

• Like 2

I got this trophy some minutes ago, but this trophy is a lot more easier if you use Beginner Mode, I found more difficult to beat Sigma Kaiser the first time even with the Hyper Chip, because hitting the little head of Sigma is a pain (My advice for that is always trying to hit him when he is on your left, when he is on your right just evade his ray and the stupid blue things that took a lot of life if explodes on you), once you know the patterns from the first fight it is a lot easier to beat him without hyper chip but using Beginner mode...

Oh, and I understand your problem of dashing and charging at the same time, my advice for that is just changing the dash from circle to L1 ;)

P.S. I beat Kaiser Sigma with the Z-Saber too just for fun and the problem was that firing the Z-Saber has some lag so I had to jump to the full top of the screen and then release it so that it hits that little head when X is falling...

Edited by DeepEyes7
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, DeepEyes7 said:

I got this trophy some minutes ago, but this trophy is a lot more easier if you use Beginner Mode, I found more difficult to beat Sigma Kaiser the first time even with the Hyper Chip, because hitting the little head of Sigma is a pain (My advice for that is always trying to hit him when he is on your left, when he is on your right just evade his ray and the stupid blue things that took a lot of life if explodes on you), once you know the patterns from the first fight it is a lot easier to beat him without hyper chip but using Beginner mode...

Oh, and I understand your problem of dashing and charging at the same time, my advice for that is just changing the dash from circle to L1 ;)

P.S. I beat Kaiser Sigma with the Z-Saber too just for fun and the problem was that firing the Z-Saber has some lag so I had to jump to the full top of the screen and then release it so that it hits that little head when X is falling...

I thought about changing Dash to L1 but I was mad that I couldn't change it to the L2 button so out of spite I just didn't change it.  I didn't know there was an option for beginner mode, lol would have helped.  He's a pain and he took me a while to beat him.  The last time I played the Megaman X games was on the SNES emulator so I had the option of Quick Saving my run if I could beat Captain Sigma without losing too much health before going up against Kaiser Sigma.  So playing it real time was messing with me a bit. 

I couldn't believe that the ZSaber took all of his health down, but with a full charged beam the Saber does multiple hits that take a lot, but for some reason to Sigma, it does an insane amount of damage. 

But you at least need to beat him once without the beginner mode to get the trophy of finishing the game, but you can use the Hyper Chip... You can use passwords to reach there with everything (That's why some people get this trophies so fast) but I'm trying to do all the games without passwords just for the sake of nostalgia XD... I remember how I idolized this games as a kid... But I'm not sure with the second collection, I liked X5 and X6, but X7 and X8 are boring... I didn't even finished them on PS2 >_<...

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...