Finished the game [Spoilers]

Erkawest

Did anybody else feel disappointed and unsatisfied after beating chapter 9?

Was on chapter 7 forever, cleared that and then 8 and 9 were done really fast. I didn't really understand that the last family feud would be the end. Was expecting to hunt the rest of the head cultists, specially the ghost leader, or get some type of revenge. It didn't really feel like the final fight would change the overall demise of the greek population...

I don't know but Origins had a much better story in my opinion

3 minutes ago, Erkawest said:

Did anybody else feel disappointed and unsatisfied after beating chapter 9?

Was on chapter 7 forever, cleared that and then 8 and 9 were done really fast. I didn't really understand that the last family feud would be the end. Was expecting to hunt the rest of the head cultists, specially the ghost leader, or get some type of revenge. It didn't really feel like the final fight would change the overall demise of the greek population...

I don't know but Origins had a much better story in my opinion

Well, you can still hunt for the rest of the cult members afterwards, including the Ghost... so not sure what the deal is there?

But yeah, I liked the story, but not sure, Origins was probably a little better in terms of story at the very least.

Just now, DrakeHellsing said:

Well, you can still hunt for the rest of the cult members afterwards, including the Ghost... so not sure what the deal is there?

Yeah I know, but I mean as part of the story with cutscenes and stuff. Now it just ended with them having dinner around the table in the poverty house after the slaying lol

Atleast Origins had you moving to the northern coast in the end and knowing there will be a next game, if I remember correctly

1 minute ago, Erkawest said:

Yeah I know, but I mean as part of the story with cutscenes and stuff. Now it just ended with them having dinner around the table in the poverty house after the slaying lol

Atleast Origins had you moving to the northern coast in the end and knowing there will be a next game, if I remember correctly

Yeah, that is true... though I did like that little somber scene of sorts, thought it was a nice little thing.  Though I'm not sure if said scene can be different based upon what you picked, but I got the one with you, your mother, Nikolas and Stentor having a meal together in Sparta in your old house.

• Like 1

I was slightly disappointed that the fighting the Ghost wasn't the end but still this was good. Definitely enjoyed it more than Origins story which was also good except for Bayek's sooking.

The trophies kind of gave away the fact you don't end the cult in the main story.

24 minutes ago, SuzyRed said:

I had to kill him. We tried talking to him and than when we thought it was all ok he kills my mother. So I had to fight and kill him. 

Like me, I didn't quite trust him.  I did try and talk to him first, but something didn't feel right and decided to fight him, just to protect my mother... didn't want him to do something and kill her.

7 minutes ago, Jamescush147 said:

"Just this once, everybody lives!"  1f60e.png

Well

Hide contents

not Brasides

1f613.png

Hide contents

Or Phoibe

. 1f62d.png

Ubisoft did the unthinkable they actually depicted the graphic murder of a child and one we was made to care about and poor Spartan guy he was the only Spartan I liked that wasn't blood. Sorry I dunno how to do spoiler tags

I managed to keep everyone that the game apparently considered part of the main story choices alive.

I thought Odyssey had a better story, but Origins had a better climax to the main story.

Then again, if you want a fulfilling end to Odyssey, all you need to do is

Spoiler

finish the Atlantis questline.

I thought that one was pretty great, as far as story endings go. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Erkawest said:

Finished that one before the main story :o

Some others might do the same, but as you'd need to be at least level 47 or so to comfortably finish that, and as you can finish the regular story by level 33 or so, it's a safe bet that most people will see the thing I mentioned as one of the last things they do in the game.