odysseys end trophy

XxraymanjrxX

Is it the one where u decide to kill ur brother? The last mission ive done is we remember

8 minutes ago, SuzyRed said:

The last story quest us called Where it all began

Yeah i did that one. Ive had problems with a few trophies not popping. Had to beat medusa 3 times before trophy popped. I should have a save before this mission. I did the story last. Im hoping i dont have to start 9ver :(

3 hours ago, XxraymanjrxX said:

Is it the one where u decide to kill ur brother? The last mission ive done is we remember

Yeah i did that one. Ive had problems with a few trophies not popping. Had to beat medusa 3 times before trophy popped. I should have a save before this mission. I did the story last. Im hoping i dont have to start 9ver :(

Yes Where It All Began is that fight. But for this you've gotta do the last mission where you have dinner at the house in Sparta. The quest appears after the fight.

26 minutes ago, SuzyRed said:

I can't even beat Medusa once lol. I get close but then the 4 guys come in at the end and beat the crap out of me.

Those guys are a pain. Best off staying behind the columns to avoid Medusa's gaze while they're around so you can take them out without worrying about her as much. Dodging, parrying and overpower attacks are how I took them out rather quickly. 

4 hours ago, XxraymanjrxX said:

Careful with saying u had to fight a boss more than once for a trophy to pop I've seen people get in trouble cause the important people on here say that never happens unless u cheated. I know and u know this isn't true but yeah

8 hours ago, Feral said:

Yes Where It All Began is that fight. But for this you've gotta do the last mission where you have dinner at the house in Sparta. The quest appears after the fight.

Those guys are a pain. Best off staying behind the columns to avoid Medusa's gaze while they're around so you can take them out without worrying about her as much. Dodging, parrying and overpower attacks are how I took them out rather quickly. 

Yes they are. I found medusa to be the easiest though after figuring out a plan. Easiest way for me was like u said. Hide beh8nd columns and shoot at her while she does her gaze. As soon as she stopped get ready to run when she drops 3 bombs. And the soldiers she send actually helped m9re than anything. I used them to get my adrenaline up. Easy kills with death arrow headshots. Btw i did finally get the plat after reloading a save and doing the dinner mission again. Finally popped.

7 hours ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

Careful with saying u had to fight a boss more than once for a trophy to pop I've seen people get in trouble cause the important people on here say that never happens unless u cheated. I know and u know this isn't true but yeah

Well i hope they dont think i cheated. With the way the trophies glitched on me it took me 93 hours to plat. It was a good game but the trophies seemed a bit glitchy. Just hope no one else runs into this problem

Edited by XxraymanjrxX
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

Well, that would only be because of save file use and out of place timestamps really.  But if more than one person has trouble with trophies unlocking, then they would probably understand that it would be a glitch of some sort.  I mean, if I were in their shoes, yes, I would think it would be save file use, but if other people claim such a thing, then I would have to rethink it and all that.

Funny thing is, I never had issues with trophies not unlocking myself, but I wouldn't put it past the game to have that sort of issue, as I had random bugs and glitches in my game as well.

1 minute ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Well, that would only be because of save file use and out of place timestamps really.  But if more than one person has trouble with trophies unlocking, then they would probably understand that it would be a glitch of some sort.  I mean, if I were in their shoes, yes, I would think it would be save file use, but if other people claim such a thing, then I would have to rethink it and all that.

Funny thing is, I never had issues with trophies not unlocking myself, but I wouldn't put it past the game to have that sort of issue, as I had random bugs and glitches in my game as well.

The problem with that logic(if other people are having the same issue) is that the important folks just claim they all used save files not that the games legitimately have problems. A good example of a lesser known problem is 99.9% of people can get the we happy few plat but afew like myself can't seem to get hot on her heels but only those with the problem believe there's a problem

22 hours ago, SuzyRed said:

I can't even beat Medusa once lol. I get close but then the 4 guys come in at the end and beat the crap out of me.

I think if you've got some strong daggers and the engraving for bonus damage against elites and bosses you may have an easier time.

I used a legendary heavy blade for that fight and it was a nightmare because of how slow it is but the overpower ability took chunks off her health bar. At least if I had daggers with that engraving the damage output would have been much faster.

19 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

I think if you've got some strong daggers and the engraving for bonus damage against elites and bosses you may have an easier time.

I used a legendary heavy blade for that fight and it was a nightmare because of how slow it is but the overpower ability took chunks off her health bar. At least if I had daggers with that engraving the damage output would have been much faster.

I just used explosion arrows and over power attacks to instantly wipe out the goons and take chunks out of her with my blades and fire/poison buffs plus said explody arrows when she teleports to far to knife

• Like 1