dokkanexpert

Just finished Ultimate mode on NG+ -- no new suits!??

15 posts in this topic

I'm really proud of myself on this one! But I heard we got 3 new suits with the update. I assumed you needed to beat NG+ to unlock them but noooope! 

 

Any ideas? It even said new suits were unlocked after I beat it.

 

Im really proud of myself for doing Ultimate on NG+. Enemies were a tad tougher, damage was much higher to basically 1HP / insta-death on a direct hit. Overall, I'd say Ultimate was a 4/10. I did it in some-odd hours & hardly died. So you can do it!!

Edited by dokkanexpert
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It never said any of that... where have you read that?

 

The suits are part of the paid DLC coming out in the 23 this month, not free NG+ update.

 

They add 3 suits with each chapter of the DLC (3 chapters total)

Edited by SnizelPS
3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ultimate was insanely easy on new game +. I skipped all cinematic and did it in a few hours. Minus the fact that bullets kills easily, with the slow movement after perfect dodge, that’s a crazy easy trophy, it’s a 1/10 on new game +, if you do it without new game, I imagine it’s 4/10 for constant death. 

Edited by berserklover
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, berserklover said:

Ultimate was insanely easy on new game +. I skipped all cinematic and did it in a few hours. Minus the fact that bullets kills easily, with the slow movement after perfect dodge, that’s a crazy easy trophy, it’s a 1/10 on new game +, if you do it without new game, I imagine it’s 4/10 for constant death. 

 

So, if someone played the game on easy, they can start a NG+ on Ultimate Difficulty? Ohhh Lord -_- 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, dokkanexpert said:

I assumed you needed to beat NG+ to unlock them but noooope! 

 

It was rumored that there would be a secret suit for doing this, but it appears untrue 😟.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only new game + mode that was worth the effort due to new content was god of war and they didnt add any trophies to newgame + 🤣😅

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, SanhRim said:

The only new game + mode that was worth the effort due to new content was god of war and they didnt add any trophies to newgame + 🤣1f605.png

 

I can definitely agree. I hope GoW wins GOTY

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dokkanexpert said:

 

I can definitely agree. I hope GoW wins GOTY

Amen to that but lets see if RDR2 can rival against gow

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, TurtlePM said:

 

So, if someone played the game on easy, they can start a NG+ on Ultimate Difficulty? Ohhh Lord -_- 

Yeah, I was on normal mode myself and was able to jump up to Ultimate on NG+

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, SanhRim said:

Amen to that but lets see if RDR2 can rival against gow

 

I want that game sooo badly and yet I've never played RDR

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Yeah, I was on normal mode myself and was able to jump up to Ultimate on NG+

 

Yeah :/ Most (if not all) oblige you to complete the game in a certain difficulty to unlock NG+ on the same or lower difficulty, never above. In that case, people can complete the game on Easy and jump to Ultimate with everything upgraded... that explains why NG+ and Ultimate difficulty trophies have almost the same number of achievers...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, TurtlePM said:

 

Yeah :/ Most (if not all) oblige you to complete the game in a certain difficulty to unlock NG+ on the same or lower difficulty, never above.

 

Not sure if thats true tho.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, dokkanexpert said:

 

I want that game sooo badly and yet I've never played RDR

Rdr was imo the game of the year it released.

 compelling story

Interesting characters

Fun minigames

Great gameplay

And overall that cowboy feeling hit i think almost every western and non western fan in the feels because how great the game was, so if you have a ps3 or psnow even  i highly recommend it to pick it up ^^!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SanhRim said:

Rdr was imo the game of the year it released.

 compelling story

Interesting characters

Fun minigames

Great gameplay

And overall that cowboy feeling hit i think almost every western and non western fan in the feels because how great the game was, so if you have a ps3 or psnow even  i highly recommend it to pick it up ^^!

 

Well I got to say, I played RDR back in the day and I realy loved it. But two weeks ago, I replayed it on my PS3 and TBH, I did not enjoy it that much :S

I can see why I used to love its, but in fact the game glitches alot, area's are kinda empty, NPC do realy weird stuff at times and the final part of the games was kinda boring as wel.

 

I realy like playing older games and they can amuse me a lot but the 9/10 score I used to give it is reduces to 8/10 IMO.

 

PS. Still realy looking forward to RDR2 xD

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.