Is anyone close to the prestigious award trophy?

34 minutes ago, SanhRim said:

Ingenerall i think the platinum is very grindy but nothing compared to the previous black ops games...

Hell you can even earn trophies for the zombiemode on a custom game! How sick is that 1f601.png

I've never earned any on custom.... It never popped trophies for me. Have to play Casual and Normal for some Easter eggs

14 hours ago, SanhRim said:

Ingenerall i think the platinum is very grindy but nothing compared to the previous black ops games...

Hell you can even earn trophies for the zombiemode on a custom game! How sick is that 1f601.png

Harder than previous Black Ops games, since not all of us care for multiplayer/blackout, or some people don't care for zombies. I'm only interested in zombies mode, but with the constant blue screens (gg 3arc), the easter eggs are made even more difficult to complete. I've tried BotD's ee several times, only for the game to crash. How these bugs got through to retail is just pathetic. Already 10 days and 3 patches since release, and the game is still broken in that regard. Never had such issues with BO3. 

3 hours ago, Armored Squirrel said:

Harder than previous Black Ops games, since not all of us care for multiplayer/blackout, or some people don't care for zombies. I'm only interested in zombies mode, but with the constant blue screens (gg 3arc), the easter eggs are made even more difficult to complete. I've tried BotD's ee several times, only for the game to crash. How these bugs got through to retail is just pathetic. Already 10 days and 3 patches since release, and the game is still broken in that regard. Never had such issues with BO3. 

Have only tried 9 and from my experience it was fine except for once crash, i still think this is an easier game to beat once everything works out...

But blackout is honestly rng (for me atleast i play solo only)so i dont blame ya for saying that

1 hour ago, SanhRim said:

Have only tried 9 and from my experience it was fine except for once crash, i still think this is an easier game to beat once everything works out...

But blackout is honestly rng (for me atleast i play solo only)so i dont blame ya for saying that

Well, try the BotD easter egg, and you'll be treated to a dozen crashes :) 

• 1 month later...

If you view "Prestigious Award" trophy on this website, you'll see that no one has yet to earn this trophy, as it's obviously bugged/glitched. Hopefully with the weekly update on one of these Tuesdays, it will finally get fixed for good. That being said, there's still the 4 Blackout Zombie characters that aren't available yet, so no one can get the Platinum until both these trophies are achievable.