Season pass/deluxe edition?

UlvenFenrir

Im not really sure if i overlooked something but the deluxe edition comes with the season pass right? It says so in the description when i bought it when it was released and the only difference between that and the standard edition in terms of price is around 8-10 dollars. But if you want to buy the season pass separately its 25 dollars. So why is buying the deluxe edition that much cheaper?

29 minutes ago, UlvenFenrir said:

Im not really sure if i overlooked something but the deluxe edition comes with the season pass right? It says so in the description when i bought it when it was released and the only difference between that and the standard edition in terms of price is around 8-10 dollars. But if you want to buy the season pass separately its 25 dollars. So why is buying the deluxe edition that much cheaper?

It should come with season pass, as the PS4 Pro edition came with deluxe game which included season pass. 

5 minutes ago, Akimitsu782 said:

The price difference between the normal edition($60) and deluxe ($80) is $20, as on the store. And yes, the description says it comes with the Season Pass.

Not in my currency. You save over 20 dollars by buying the deluxe edition as opposed to buying the standard edition + season pass. That makes no sense to me.

basically ive paid 8 dollars for the season pass.

my currency is danish crowns. Standard costs 550kr the deluxe costs 600. Thats an 8 dollar difference when converted.

Edited by UlvenFenrir

19 minutes ago, UlvenFenrir said:

Not in my currency.

my currency is danish crowns. Standard costs 550kr the deluxe costs 600. Thats an 8 dollar difference when converted.

It's the same in russian store. 3999 rub for standart, 4499 deluxe and 1399 for season pass.

Edited by Akrioz

5 hours ago, UlvenFenrir said:

They didnt call it a season pass. They called it something else but will include 3 dlcs.