Prestigious Award Not Unlocking?

Killacapri

1 hour ago, CristianX-97 said:

How the hell do you Prestige weapons? I looked everywhere for an option but can't find anything.

There is no any hint.

Just click any weapon that has reached maximum level and press option button to enter the Prestige mode. 

3 minutes ago, Potent_Delusions said:

You're going to have to Fresh start and do it all again. The only way to get the trophy to pop is to reach max level with another gun, so if they're all already completely max'd...you're out of luck. 

What about the bowie knife it's currently impossible to level and prestige if they patch that surely it would work.

2 minutes ago, mouldyXD said:

Hopefully i can't bring myself to reset i've done way too much.

I wouldn’t suggest a reset, it’ll even reset all the dark ops/zombies calling cards which is BS, I did it by accident and I lost everything 1 month ago, the only thing that didn’t change was my elixirs/talismans 

Just now, BASEL-_-KSA said:

I wouldn’t suggest a reset, it’ll even reset all the dark ops/zombies calling cards which is BS, I did it by accident and I lost everything 1 month ago, the only thing that didn’t change was my elixirs/talismans 

Yeah im master 274 have zombies 100% and have all camos on all guns, If i have to reset il do it when the game inevitably dies.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
39 minutes ago, sepheroithisgod said:

Does anyone know if it is still buggy or if DLC weapons do not count? I have leveled up 25 weapons to max rank and the trophy did not pop. Some of the weapons were the ones added in the battle pass like the Grav, Rampage, and Swat.

I know that atleast the Grav counts, because a friend of mine unlocked the trophy with it. it was his 25th weapon. so you maybe countet wrong? Someone unlocked the trophy today so i asume it's not glitched.

21 hours ago, TheRealHardyBoy1 said:

I know that atleast the Grav counts, because a friend of mine unlocked the trophy with it. it was his 25th weapon. so you maybe countet wrong? Someone unlocked the trophy today so i asume it's not glitched.

I'm 100% sure that I have 25, but I'll try leveling up more tomorrow. Figured I'd finish it with double weapon xp active.

Edit: Got it on gun 27, seems a bit buggy still.

Edited by sepheroithisgod

• 1 month later...
On 5/24/2019 at 7:02 PM, sepheroithisgod said:

I'm 100% sure that I have 25, but I'll try leveling up more tomorrow. Figured I'd finish it with double weapon xp active.

Edit: Got it on gun 27, seems a bit buggy still.

I just earned this trophy, and it also popped on my 27th gun maxed out and not the 25th... seems like the trophy is working as normal on 27 rather than 25 :huh: