Can this game be 100%?

ludwig-assassin

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to know if the belts in this game are still obtainable?

By "obtainable" I mean are these trophies boostable? Or the beltholder can help a nice and friendly person? :wave:

Because a friend of mine said me that this platinium is unobtainable but I see that people are obtaining these trophies recently.

13 minutes ago, Sergen said:

Nobody will help you with it, it's the most toxic game to be involved in right now. The belts haven't been given to trophy hunters in over 2 years now and it took 2 years for that person to be helped too. Right now if you make an approach to contact the belt holders and act nice about them, they'll think "he's only like this to get the belts from me". Also, making this thread is just gonna lower the chances of you getting the belts, because some toxic people will probably arrive and tell you that they hate the idea that the belts get defended. Because you don't have the game on your trophy list, don't bother with the game, you'll just be trolled by whoever has the power to help. 

Well not really.. two years.

More like 11 months or maybe it's 12 now! :Dnever deserved it in the first place but the guys are awesome! <3

I don't know about this specific toxicity you are talking about though, usually I get messages once or twice a month now and I respond nicely when I can and they message me back the same.

Usually the toxic people are those on the Other side of the message that just send you harassing messages because they ate a lemon that morning.

To be honest, someone you never met would send you a message asking for favours..yeah It's usually a bad thing..

Ever seen a stranger danger video from the early 1990's? They teach you if someone comes up to you and ask you to help them find their dog, bad things happen.

It's a bad relationship from the get go, but asking nice is always nice!..

• Like 2

4 hours ago, NightRusticDawn said:

If you mean, If the servers are closed down? No the Online portion of the game still works.

I heard that some amazing guy have the belt at the moment, hope he is having a great halloween and christmas holiday : )

Ah I didn't even see that second part. Thanks man, to you too :D

• Like 1

@ludwig-assassin, I'll mention that if you ever want to learn more about the game, just ask @Phil. Phil does a lot to help out the members of this website with the belts and the whole community can commend him for his efforts. He fights for the trophy hunter to help them get the belts, with his words of wisdom and encouragement, I think if you get Phil on your side, you could potentially get a chance at the belts in the future. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Sergen said:

@ludwig-assassin, I'll mention that if you ever want to learn more about the game, just ask @Phil. Phil does a lot to help out the members of this website with the belts and the whole community can commend him for his efforts. He fights for the trophy hunter to help them get the belts, with his words of wisdom and encouragement, I think if you get Phil on your side, you could potentially get a chance at the belts in the future. 

LOL

Anyway, I only just now noticed your avatar. This finally explains the strange "lesbian transgendered octopus" comment I read in one of the dispute threads.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Sergen said:

Thanks for this information, i'll work on that :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

LOL

Anyway, I only just now noticed your avatar. This finally explains the strange "lesbian transgendered octopus" comment I read in one of the dispute threads.

Those acronyms were originally invented by a troll, i'm glad you guys are making fun of them. But i thought it meant "Lesbian Gaming" not "Lesbian Gay" xD

Edited by Lance_87

2 things should happen:

a) place a radioactive sign in the middle of the screen when someone enters FNR4 sub-forum, so they know what to expect

b ) when someone tries to start another thread about the belts you should totally microsoft vista them: Are you sure you want to open a new thread? Are you sure? For real? Think about it again? Are you SURE SURE you want to open a new thread?

Or just leave it as it is, those threads are always fun to read, or I better say the comments are fun to read, not the main thread itself :D