The Heist Length

FranciRoosters

One guy finished it in 1 hour and 30 minutes (main DLC missions only) and he had side content left.

Edit:

After playing i can say it took me 3 and a half hours to 100% and it was great, well worth it ?

Tbh, considering that The City That Never Sleeps is like 15GBP for me and there are 2 more chapters to go, it's great even!

Edited by SnizelPS

DLC's are kinda bullshit.
Just finish the game properly and add it to the main content :)
Atleast i hope the story is great for catwomen. the mainstory collectibles regarding her were kinda introducing the dlc ofcourse...

So 4 hours for around 6,5 bucks?
I've played games for 7 bucks that lasted 40 hours ?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, FranciRoosters said:

By side content you mean what is needed to get 100%?

Well part of it, yes.

4 hours ago, SeniorRicketts said:

how did you play it already ?

Because it's the 23rd here in Australia.

3 hours ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

I'd like to know aswell

Lol see above.

3 hours ago, SnizelPS said:

New Zealand got it before everyone ;x

He has New Zealand account.

I'm Australian, it's an Aussie account. But of course NZ got it first, their timezone is ahead of just about everyone.

Edited by Feral
  • Like 1

I can’t access it. It’s after midnight here. It says “Available Now” but I t’s greyed out for me. When I click on it, I’m taken to a blank page in the PS store.  Tried to restore my licenses and when it finished it said something about not being able to restore the license for Spider-Man Deluxe Edition... I bought the deluxe edition. WTH?!

39 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Yeah, we're ahead by... 4 hours I think? I could be mistaken though, but we're usually one of the first countries ahead of everyone else in the world :)

Only 2 hours ahead of NSW where I am.

Yeah you guys are only behind Samoa & Christmas Island, lucky bastards lol.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Ah, 2 hours, I knew it was something like that, just couldn't recall exactly how far ahead.  But yeah, I know we're pretty lucky in this regard xD

You were close without Daylight Saving you're 4 hours ahead of Western Australia.

For sure, you guys see in the New Year first and can get games/DLC earlier. Plus NZ is a pretty nice country in general, second only to Australia :P lol

5 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

I am already curious on those Screwball challenges, how difficult are they suppose to be in order to get silver on each of them? Are they essentially the same as the Taskmaster stuff? Or are there new types of challenges instead?

They are basically the same thing but with an added 'twist' they're not that difficult to do