CTNS DLC will be available when PSN updates (0900 Pacific)

XjaegerbombX

A lot of us are gettig the blue screen when trying to load up. That's because the Dlc cannot be used until the NA PSN store updates.

The PlayStation Store game content is updated every Tuesday. Updates generally occur anywhere from 9:00 am - 7:00 pm PST, but update times are subject to change.

Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/JamesStevenson/status/1054593741703397376

Edited by dokkanexpert
Complete topic change

34 minutes ago, dokkanexpert said:

So I got spider-man but can't play CTNS and I dont know why. Anyone else having issues? Or do I have to wait until midnight? Its 9:25pm PDT (00:25 on east coast).

Do I have to wait until midnight?

I know there's a DLC tab to switch to the CTNS, but I would imagine you need to have the DLC downloaded first and foremost.  I'm not certain, as I don't have it yet (gonna grab it tomorrow night instead).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dokkanexpert said:

So I got spider-man but can't play CTNS and I dont know why. Anyone else having issues? Or do I have to wait until midnight? Its 9:25pm PDT (00:25 on east coast).

Do I have to wait until midnight?

I always thought you had to wait on DLC in the US until the PSN update. I haven't gotten any pre-download option for the DLC or anything yet. I still have 25 minutes until midnight here, though...

• Like 1

I can’t access it. It’s after midnight here. It says “Available Now” but I t’s greyed out for me. When I click on it, I’m taken to a blank page in the PS store.  Tried to restore my licenses and when it finished it said something about not being able to restore the license for Spider-Man Deluxe Edition... I bought the deluxe edition. WTH?!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shipwreck24273 said:

I can’t access it. It’s after midnight here. It says “Available Now” but I t’s greyed out for me. When I click on it, I’m taken to a blank page in the PS store.  Tried to restore my licenses and when it finished it said something about not being able to restore the license for Spider-Man Deluxe Edition... I bought the deluxe edition. WTH?!

try downloading it from the ps store directly, not from the game

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, SirShavesALot said:

Will the DLC be tied to the main game?  I am planning on starting a NG+ on Ultimate and don't want to worry about the DLC with that.  Are they handled kind of like Far Cry 5's DLCs where you had a separate tab and separate saves for them?  Thanks.  :)

I don't know about Far Cry, but for this game it's like...

The DLC is in "separate NYC", you start the DLC using the menu (the one where you have the map, suits etc) and you go to DLC tab and select to start The Heist.

You can only see activities that relate to the DLC on the map of that "separate NYC". (no Fisk stuff, task master stuff etc)

Edited by SnizelPS