What a fucking joke this site it.

Deathon6

So this site was created to find other players to play games with and to boost games with. 

On this site boosting is something that is not considered cheating especially if you are playing a game with a dead online server. 

I created a thread earlier that has since been removed for some reason and let me tell you some of the things that were mentioned on that thread. 

1: One person admitted to using this site to report boosters to Sony. 

2: Apparently it's not against the rules of this site to sabotage another player's boosting session. If that player is sabotaging your boosting session you will be the one reported and they get to walk away scott free. 

3: If you get your trophies hacked open by a modder even if it is someone on this site guess who gets punished for it. You do. Not the modder but you. 

It's nice to know that a site that was created to help others with earning trophies allows others to prevent people from earning trophies. 

You'd think sabotaging a boosting session and preventing other's from earning a trophy would be a banable offence on this site but guess what it isn't and in fact I'm beginning to think it is encouraged based on what was said on my last thread. 

• Like 1

This website was created to track PSN users on a leaderboard. It's probably due to the high numbers of boosting threads people were making for individual trophies that prompted the creation of the "Gaming Sessions" tab. I agree with the online modding part, people really shouldn't be getting flagged for that because if it can happen to one person in a public lobby on those games, it can happen to anyone. It's not against the rules of this website to sabotage a boosting session because that's outside of this website's control, you can't say "hey, we're going to ban you because you've been known to stop people from boosting". They're playing the game and this website has no authority over how people choose to play games online. Whoever said they use this website to report boosters to Sony was trolling you, even though your PSN ID shows up on this website, Sony can't completely verify that you are the person who owns that PSN account, so they can't take reports against boosters on this website seriously, they'd need to catch you in the act on their own network. 

I'll say this thread will probably get reported, but you're feeding the troll by constantly complaining about the guy who stops you from boosting, maybe they're watching these threads and looking out more for your lobbies. You're not helping yourself or anyone else who is working on Twisted Metal by making threads like this complaining about your boost being blocked. 

• Like 4

Please send a message to a forum mod if you think someone should be banned from the site.

That being said, there is only so much this site can do regarding some kid trolling trophy hunters on a random game on PSN. I know he's causing a lot of frustration, however us banning him, blocking him, telling him to stop, etc on this site ultimately can't stop him from still entering the game and trolling players.

Making public posts about him will only get him to want to annoy you guys more in-game. I have to lock these threads though, it will only get everyone more riled up about the situation on PSN.

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 2