Longshot Help

NZBigC

Does anyone have any tips on how to beat the Cowboys with Devin? I have been doing this for hours and I just cannot get 3 touchdowns. My rating is currently at 63 and I heard if you are on at least 65 going into the last game, you will be fine. Does anyone know how many points you gain/lose if you complete/do not complete the touchdowns?

EDIT - Well I just answered my own question. I went into the V Cowboys game with a 63 rating. I then failed the first two drives (Brown started dancing in the middle of the field and fumbled the dang ball!), and then finally scored the on the last (game winning) drive. Passing only this last (3rd) drive bumped my rating up to at 71, so it seems it does not matter how you do on the first two drives, as long as you score on the final one, you should be at a 71.

Edited by NZBigC
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎10‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 3:48 AM, NZBigC said:

Does anyone have any tips on how to beat the Cowboys with Devin? I have been doing this for hours and I just cannot get 3 touchdowns. My rating is currently at 63 and I heard if you are on at least 65 going into the last game, you will be fine. Does anyone know how many points you gain/lose if you complete/do not complete the touchdowns?

EDIT - Well I just answered my own question. I went into the V Cowboys game with a 63 rating. I then failed the first two drives (Brown started dancing in the middle of the field and fumbled the dang ball!), and then finally scored the on the last (game winning) drive. Passing only this last (3rd) drive bumped my rating up to at 71, so it seems it does not matter how you do on the first two drives, as long as you score on the final one, you should be at a 71.

Thanks for posting this.  I am nearing the same part and am also a 63 so this is very useful knowing I don't have to get it perfect.  I restarted the Texans pre-season game several times as I would get stopped or intercepted (sometimes one of my receivers would fumble!) on one of the 4 drives.

On 11/1/2018 at 4:01 AM, djb5f said:

Thanks for posting this.  I am nearing the same part and am also a 63 so this is very useful knowing I don't have to get it perfect.  I restarted the Texans pre-season game several times as I would get stopped or intercepted (sometimes one of my receivers would fumble!) on one of the 4 drives.

No worries dude, and I'm happy to see you got the platinum trophy too :) 

• Like 1

• 9 months later...