To buy or not to buy? My First Impressions video of this game.

cronocyde

Thanks to The Mastiff Team, I played Home Sweet Home on Playstation 4! Here's my first impressions video of this awesome yet scary game, just in time for Halloween! Watch if you dare...

Now that I'm a new Playstation VR owner, I still need to try this game with it. Not gonna lie, I'm kinda scared about it though. The game is next step horror, where there's absolutely no safe place, even your home.

Let me know your thoughts on the video and the game down below, would love to hear them. Have you tried the game with VR?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CyberLance said:

This game looks really cool to me and i love these kind of horror games so i would buy it right away if i could but it seems its sadly not available on the European Playstation 4 store.

Really cool horror game indeed! It's really weird that the game is not available in the EU store though, let me ask Mastiff and see if there's any delays.

On 2018-10-27 at 10:47 PM, cronocyde said:

Really cool horror game indeed! It's really weird that the game is not available in the EU store though, let me ask Mastiff and see if there's any delays.

Thank you please tell me if there is any information about if the game will be released in Europe or not and maybe when that will happen.

1 hour ago, CyberLance said:

Thank you please tell me if there is any information about if the game will be released in Europe or not and maybe when that will happen.

Never got a response from the developers, not sure why it's not in the Europe store. Maybe it's been blocked?

• 2 weeks later...
On 2018-10-31 at 6:38 PM, cronocyde said:

Never got a response from the developers, not sure why it's not in the Europe store. Maybe it's been blocked?

I dont really know anything about how this kind of stuff works so i guess i will just have to wait and hope they put in on the European store soon.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...