1 minute ago, DUDEwithCOFFEE said:

I take it that is collection based mostly? I played SOTN on release, but think I just beat it and moved on.

no it has to do with the map completion. you need to travel to every single part of the map. and fill as little pieces as possible.

the trophies seem to be very straightforward. hopefully some of the glitches you can still use, like 99 luck+skip grim reaper to be op as soon as the game starts. what im curios is the enemy list, we just need to fill it up as just enemies or both enemies and all drops?

34 minutes ago, Burgins said:

Very good list, super excited to go through Rondo and SOTN. I absolutely loved the handheld Castlevanias (Aria of Sorrow is perfect) but never got much of a chance to go through these ones

Yeah me to!! When they announced it on the PS Blog I went wild. I went to gamestop and bought a used/pre-owned Nintendo DS Lite(plays GBA and DS games) and ordered all the GBA games off of Ebay (they're reproductions) and I ordered one of the DS games also. They all should be here this weekend. I'll order the other 2 DS games in November.

SOTN is my favorite game. I still have my original "Black Label" PS1 copy sitting on my shelf.

Also don't forget everyone that Castlevania Season 2 on Netflix comes out the same day Oct 26th!

• Like 1

Awesome list although i am a little disappointed cuz i thought this will have double platinum but its ok one is batter than none

the list is great it will make you experience everything this legendary two games has to offer

it will take a lot of time but overall its not that hard especially for fans and those who play it before

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, NekoRave said:

Well Konami treats Castlevania like the joke it is. 

Still no idea why they never release proper anthology collections, ps2, gba, etc.

Re-releasing SOTN 20 times is the real joke.

I am all for this game on PSN don't get me wrong, but it's a shame only the most popular game of the franchise gets attention.

Would kill for Curse of Darkness to get some attention for once.

Also they really should have had two separate platinums for this game, missed opportunity there.

Totally Agree ?

Konami has gone stupid over the past few years, no wonder Iga and Kojima dumped them ?

And hell yea I love Curse of Darkness a lot! I always wished it would get remastered along side Lament of Innocence ?

• Like 2

The list is make sense and completion base only if you have skill and can play Rondo of Blood with no problem. Rondo of Blood is no joke and not an easy platinum.

The most disappoint thing to me is how lazy this port could be. It is perfect chance to have entire classic collection including rare wii ware game and they blew it.

At least they could just throwing Rookie Hunter mode like capcom does with their X collection to invite new fan.

Edited by FielVeredus