Hitting the breaking point...

AJ_Radio

I don't really care myself personally. I have been having a hard time just 100% in games because I usually can't even be bothered to even complete the game anymore. If I don't 100% it's whatever, I'll probably find some motivation again at some point. I also personally didn't think SMB was that bad. Maybe I'm just pretty decent at platformers. I found SMB a pleasant experience. I took my time as well. I practised one world per day for 2-3 hours and the next day I would do it and stop again. I did have a harder time with Impossible boy, it took me 6-9 hours instead of 3-5 hours. I think a great profile is that of Floriis. I don't think I'd be able to pull that off. He hunts trophies much more actively, but I could (probably) never platinum that rythm game. Not interested in it so I'll never attempt is, but that would probably be a breaking point for me unless I really put a lot of effort into it and even then I'm unsure. That's cool with me to be honest, I know I'm decent at video games and there's always a better player than me.

• Like 1

I will never 100 percent this account because I would have to go completely out of my way to achieve what I think is the impossible.

There is no way in hell I will 100 percent the PS3 versions of Uncharted 2 and 3 because I just cannot be bothered to spend hundreds of hours boosting. For something simple? Yeah sure. But having to boost with randoms who can range from reliable to shitty just isn't my idea of having fun.

Red Dead Redemption was bad enough, another game I will never 100 percent.

You have an impressive account, some of those games I just don't ever see myself fully completing. In reality I have a bit of a short temper especially when it comes to certain video games. It's just a problem I've had since childhood. I was never able to beat most of those old games when I was younger simply because they were far too difficult. Some people were able to, and they have my respect for having beat such hard, tedious games.

Since I've gotten older it becomes more clear that trying to impress people is utterly pointless. The truth is we really only care about our own accounts and our own progress. The most important thing is you're having fun, whether your a completionist or if you're someone who is a bit more casual and only completes some games here and there.

There will always be someone better. But don't let that bring you down. When your best can't exceed what a game is challenging you with, sometimes it's just better to move on to another game.

Edited by Spaz
  • Like 1

I used to play games I know I will enjoy before even thinking about the trophies. That changed a little when I started going for 100% because games like Payday 2 and Black Ops 2 required 4 players for certain trophies and I don't think trophies should be made if you are forced to play with 3 players. You have games like Payday 2 which is super dependant on good communication and teamwork but finding that in random lobbies is pretty much impossible, as for Black Ops 2 you are looking at players who age from like 7-40, only play Zombies for fun and then leave the game if they get downed. Its not as bad now because of websites like this and a few others that have boosting sessions but its still the hassle of getting everyone on at the same time and people from different countries so ping can become an issue.

• Like 1

I played Red Dead Redemption on both Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 before I even knew or cared what achievements/trophies really were.

That was the game that sort of stemmed my interest in getting some trophies, especially when it came to the story missions.

Nowadays the game is a complete mess in multiplayer. Full of hackers, modders and people who glitch the game to try to get an advantage. This is why I avoid most older games that have an online component, especially when the multiplayer is required in order to get the platinum.

The trophies Pa Poker Ace and Kingpin in Red Dead Redemption are enough for me not to bother going for them at all.

So you essentially have to boost. Because otherwise you're just wasting your time.

I agree with you for most parts. Going after these ‘extremely difficult’ games also isn’t for me, as it wouldn’t be fun for me. And to me that’s what gaming is about. But I have a lot of respect for the people that go after these games.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Spaz said:

I played Red Dead Redemption on both Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 before I even knew or cared what achievements/trophies really were.

That was the game that sort of stemmed my interest in getting some trophies, especially when it came to the story missions.

Nowadays the game is a complete mess in multiplayer. Full of hackers, modders and people who glitch the game to try to get an advantage. This is why I avoid most older games that have an online component, especially when the multiplayer is required in order to get the platinum.

The trophies Pa Poker Ace and Kingpin in Red Dead Redemption are enough for me not to bother going for them at all.

So you essentially have to boost. Because otherwise you're just wasting your time.

that's the exact reason I stayed away from that game, I checked if it was still possible to complete a few month ago and even though it is, it just feels like a lot of time is going to be needed that I really cant be bothered with. I really hoped a PS4 remastered version would came out before RD2 was released but they never bothered for some reason considering a lot of games went the remastered route. It was a similar situation with Uncharted, I got into the Uncharted series a little later then others and I really enjoyed the first one but when I seen all the online stuff that was needed on 2 and 3 I thought Ill just pass because the games were pretty old so I didn't really want to spend hours and hours boosting, luckily enough they remastered it and I finished 2 and 3 a few month ago. Older games that require online griding is a no no at this point regardless of their online servers still being up. 

Edited by SirPigFace

I guess I'm reaching a point where I'm not caring that much about Platinums anymore.

Even though I only have a PS4 for a year and a half, there are some games (for example The Last Guaridan that came with my PS4) with ultra rare trophies or really grindy trophies that I didn't start, meaning I went for easier games first. Looking at the my current life situation, I've been having less and less time to play, which is why I purchased a Vita to play on the bus, where I now find myself always sleeping while going to work and/or home.

I have been seriously thinking about it, and I think the most profitable way to me as a gamer to enjoy as many games as possible is, first of all, having in mind I will never have a 100% profile, therefore, have games that I will never 100% them, either because they are too hard to me, and I don't have enough time in my life to dedicate like SMB's platinum. I have games on my backlog such as Shiness: The Lightning Kindom, Star Ocean V, The Last Guardian that I will probably won't ever get the platinum or 100%. Or if I get them, then I hope it will be with due time and in a enjoyable way.

I have to think to myself what is my priority as a gamer? To only play a few games but brag about all of their achievements, or play more games, meaning I play them whenever I want, the way I want, having experienced most of the games I wanted to play and there getting a smaller backlog of games to play. 

I don't have any "hardcore" game on my profile yet, but whenever I'm getting tired of a game, I'm leaving it by... The priority is to have fun and enrich my gaming experience. Gaming is supposed to be fun, not a chore.

• Like 1

The only completion thing that bothers me is the unobtainable trophies (and by relation - online trophies). I'm fine with not completing a game due to the lack of skill - after all, isn't a profile supposed to be a honest showcase of one's ability? - but missing out on doing something that was/would be within my ability to do is a bit... bothersome. I like to challenge myself, but I also will most likely never complete things like Kickbeat or OlliOlli or Rogue Legacy. And that's okay. I've played the games, I had my experience, I got as many trophies as I could, and that's good enough for me. It doesn't really matter if a game is incredibly easy, hard or grindy - if I want to play it, I'll play it, and take as much time with it as I need.

• Like 4

My breaking point is probably an unusual one, Uncharted 4.

I did Crushing on every other Uncharted game, several times.  I could do it with my eyes closed.  IMO Crushing in Uncharted 4 is flat out broken.  Which brought to light how trophies... by forcing you to push games to their limits with the hardest difficulties and strict guidelines... often tend to quickly and aggressively expose their problems/imbalances.  And made me realize by forcing myself through the broken modes of an otherwise remarkable game, that it was not only starting to spoil one of my favorite series, but gaming in general in some ways.

With that game I decided to bail on trophies altogether.  Granted I was never good at completing everything I played, but trophies did dictate what I'd play and what I'd pass on at one point.  Which also became kinda tiring.  I miss trophies/achievements sometimes, you're definitely encouraged to get more bang for your buck out of your games by adhering to them.  But it just isn't a fit for me anymore. xD

Edited by Dreakon13
  • Like 1

I don't mind online trophies when it comes to completion, as long as the trophies are feasible to do without boosting and aren't incredibly grindy (I've heard about Battlefield Hardline's ridiculous 10,000 kill trophies). As long as I'm able to do the trophies and have fun with it online and NOT have to rely on a boosting partner, I'm fine with online trophies.

Problem is, PS3 games with online trophies usually have hacked lobbies (in some cases) or require a boosting partner because the servers are dead. And often, if there are people on the servers, it's likely the super dedicated MLG pro at the game who just stomps all over you. However, the PS4 is still doing incredibly well and most games on there have active servers with people who actually play, so I could see myself getting PS4 online trophies.

In regards to OP, I definitely agree that there should be some point where you put the controller down and tell yourself to come back another time or to give up the trophy altogether because in those 30+ hours you spent on no-death trophies, you could've done so much more instead.

1 hour ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

I agree with you for most parts. Going after these ‘extremely difficult’ games also isn’t for me, as it wouldn’t be fun for me. And to me that’s what gaming is about. But I have a lot of respect for the people that go after these games.

I have to agree.

Super Meat Boy was far out of my comfort zone but I managed to get everything but Cotton Alley done. Something of this magnitude I will never do again, and if I do get the platinum for this game it will be the single greatest gaming accomplishment I will ever get.

Most of everything else are games that most others have played and finished, and enjoyed. Since I enjoyed Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor a lot the first time, I wouldn't mind stacking it. Same with The Witcher 3.

1 hour ago, SirPigFace said:

Older games that require online griding is a no no at this point regardless of their online servers still being up. 

I have no problem with playing older games, but certain games like Uncharted 2 I just don't think they're entirely worth going after that 100 percent.

You have to spend around 75 hours or so, at least that's what I've read from the DLC trophy guide on Playstationtrophies.org. Boost with a bunch of randoms is like I've said earlier, not my idea of fun.

If you have Uncharted 2 and 3 100 percent I have complete respect for you. But at this point I strongly suggest skipping them entirely.

1 hour ago, Feral said:

I don't let trophies dictate what I play. If a game interests me then I'll play it regardless of whether the trophies are easy, hard or super time consuming.

At the end of the day it's all about fun, if I'm not having fun then what's the point.

Yes.

I've spent the last 15 years or so of my life playing a lot of games where I wanted to go after the achievements. For a few years I went after achievements in World of Warcraft, gave me a great sense of satisfaction because they showed me that I could experience more of the game in a way that someone who only plays casually couldn't see.

But that became a chore, and I quit the game for good in 2012 and spent the next few years casually playing whatever game I felt like without looking up any achievements. Eventually that's where I'll probably end up sooner or later.

1 hour ago, NekoRave said:

I feel like whenever a game is no longer fun and you are just grinding trophy after trophy it will make me personally jaded.

After having 300+ completions and not many to show for on PSN I get rediculed and harassed by people over "not finishing my games"

I have done super meat boy on xbla, Mega Man 9, Dark Souls, Demon Souls, Portal 2, Fallout 3, Invokers Tournament which takes a minimum of 1,200 hours to finish, H1Z1 twice, Burnout Revenge, niche hard arcade games like Schizoid, Track and field, etc.

No matter how many games I finish or have finished prior is a personal goal or achievement I set, but since I have a backlog of 3,000 games I can't realistically play them all, but having access to a variety of games is refreshing to have enjoyment wise.

I think in all honesty, I hit a breaking point where if a game has an unobtainable (Resistance 2) I dont care I'll start it and finish the campaign. 

So many people care so much about completion percentage which is fine, but it goes so far beyond that when as a community its difficult to be a part of without being under the microscope from other gamers. 

To an extent its toxic for me to care about percentages, and balance of easy to hard game ratio, if I decide to do 100 hard games and 10 easy or 100 easy and 10 hard its just a matter of choice. I just think to some extent the community gets so wrapped up around comparing that it no longer can be fun competition wise for me.

I dont mind competition, but if I'm slaving away doing nothing but no death runs and hardcore difficulty runs just to shut people up about my own completion ratio, then it no longer is fun to achieve those things it feels like an enormous pressure of not doing enough x amount of difficult games to easy ratio.

I go about things a bit different, I'll play a game and just have fun earning trophies by myself, I try to not pay attention to trophy profile comparisons and just play for fun. 

I would much rather locally between friends or online friends compete but besides that if I dont know you it seems rather toxic to just balance out my own profile just to say *yeah I dont just do easy or hard games so there dont judge me* 

I mean maybe its just me, but ive been called out as not being a gamer and a compulsive buyer, and ive had a lot of people comment on my completion of mayo for example and overlooking the difficult games ive finished just to mock my profile, so tbh ive just stayed away from all the drama that coincides with worrying what I play or dont. I mean if I went through the trouble of buying the game I'll play it no matter how shitty, easy, hard, or broken it is. I try to give every game individual chances by playing through the campaign before judging it. So personally I dont think accounts should be so heavily weighed on what account should be best balanced or whatnot.

I just believe in everyone plays games differently so I just try to respect some people enjoy easier games or hard insane ones. A lot of gamers would be very quick to judge you based on what you play or dont how many easy games have you finished how many games you have what your percentage is at and rarely notice in my case the many tough accomplishments ive done. I dont really know why that is, I know my account is very different than most others, but ive played for thousands of hours in many games, hosted sessions with 38 people for one trophy, and completed hundreds of games, so in the end I'm fond of what I do, I just don't cater to the demand of others like I used to. Being so heavily involved in completing every game as you said is exhausting only doing hard games, and after you finish for example super meat boy, theres always another bullet hell, or rougelite game, or another tough as nails platformer, or JRPG to finish, so.... It never really ends. 

I wish gamers as a community didn't have to look so harshly at percentages, or what someone has or hasn't done, tbh its just one of the things I hate about communities in general, but ive met some really cool people, done a lot of difficult games, and obtained about 15,000 combined achievements and trophies.

As long as I have fun, I believe that's key to any perfect account.

If you stop having fun nothing anybody does matters because you stop playing for yourself and go down a path where you just complete games just to have profile *worth*.

I tend to look at ourselves as part of a very select group of people who not only bothered to go after achievements/trophies, but also decided to join up on a forum website and post their thoughts about it.

As someone who has played video games for over 25 years, spent thousands of hours on two MMOs (Runescape and World of Warcraft) and have played a little bit of everything ranging from shitty to Game of the Year contender, video games just don't compel me like they used to.

My problem is once I add a game to my profile I have the urge to finish it. It's my OCD and the feeling that I didn't exactly experience the whole entire game unless I finish it.

Millions of people who bought Spider-Man for the PS4 have probably beaten the story and moved on. I used to be the same way, I bought a lot of PS2 games but never bothered with anything beyond the main story. This is why I considered achievements to be such a big deal back when they first came out for the Xbox 360, because before then there wasn't anything that had achievements, let alone trophies that tracked your progress. World of Warcraft started this idea as well when Wrath of the Lich King came out, then suddenly people were going after achievements.

In the end I can make the decision to completely end trophy hunting on my account, which may be sooner or later depending on where my future studies and relationships will take me. But right now I just have too many games to just walk away from it all, at least 100 games on my backlog I want to at least play for a bit before I decide to hang it up.

I've walked away from games I've spent thousands of hours on and never went back to, so it's easily possible. The moment I stop having fun with going after trophies is the moment I quit for good.

54 minutes ago, Caju_94 said:

I guess I'm reaching a point where I'm not caring that much about Platinums anymore.

Even though I only have a PS4 for a year and a half, there are some games (for example The Last Guaridan that came with my PS4) with ultra rare trophies or really grindy trophies that I didn't start, meaning I went for easier games first. Looking at the my current life situation, I've been having less and less time to play, which is why I purchased a Vita to play on the bus, where I now find myself always sleeping while going to work and/or home.

I have been seriously thinking about it, and I think the most profitable way to me as a gamer to enjoy as many games as possible is, first of all, having in mind I will never have a 100% profile, therefore, have games that I will never 100% them, either because they are too hard to me, and I don't have enough time in my life to dedicate like SMB's platinum. I have games on my backlog such as Shiness: The Lightning Kindom, Star Ocean V, The Last Guardian that I will probably won't ever get the platinum or 100%. Or if I get them, then I hope it will be with due time and in a enjoyable way.

I have to think to myself what is my priority as a gamer? To only play a few games but brag about all of their achievements, or play more games, meaning I play them whenever I want, the way I want, having experienced most of the games I wanted to play and there getting a smaller backlog of games to play. 

I don't have any "hardcore" game on my profile yet, but whenever I'm getting tired of a game, I'm leaving it by... The priority is to have fun and enrich my gaming experience. Gaming is supposed to be fun, not a chore.

There are games I care about including most of what's on my backlog. But I am starting to reach a stage where it's really just what's the point.

I don't have a lot of rare trophies on my profile and I don't see the point of bragging about rare trophies. The most I see is somebody is more skilled than someone else.

I will never 100 percent Red Dead Redemption, the Uncharted games or Resogun because I can't be bothered with the time required to get what I need left. Super Meat Boy is an exception simply because I grew up on Mario and Sonic platformers and I consider myself fairly good at them. But for someone who isn't good at them, then it's probably better to not bother with Super Meat Boy at all.

Although truthfully, apart from a couple other games, Super Meat Boy is the only "hardcore" game I have. One can argue certain games like Dead Space 2 are "hardcore" but I think they're much easier than some indies out there, which are brutally hard.

If you're hovering around 70 - 95 percent completion rate you are doing pretty good for yourself. Anything above that is just extra credit.

40 minutes ago, NetEntity said:

The only completion thing that bothers me is the unobtainable trophies (and by relation - online trophies). I'm fine with not completing a game due to the lack of skill - after all, isn't a profile supposed to be a honest showcase of one's ability? - but missing out on doing something that was/would be within my ability to do is a bit... bothersome. I like to challenge myself, but I also will most likely never complete things like Kickbeat or OlliOlli or Rogue Legacy. And that's okay. I've played the games, I had my experience, I got as many trophies as I could, and that's good enough for me. It doesn't really matter if a game is incredibly easy, hard or grindy - if I want to play it, I'll play it, and take as much time with it as I need.

Probably the best response I've heard in a long time.

• Like 1

As long as game is fun, i dont care, i can play multi or singiel player few times. I have few games which i played on PS3/PS4 and xbox 360 (old times) beacuse i love those games. But when you must grind in game which is so-so or just boring... nope not gonna do this. Even if its gona take 15 minutes. Example: Killzone on vita, i could make platinum or just few more trophies but i couldnt do this i find replaying this game (good game btw.) boring. Another example: Dreamfall Chapters. You must replay this game 2 times. And i already know im not gonna do platinum. Why? beacuse its boring. Zoe make me crazy the way she walk/run!

Another breaking point? Good example titanfall 2. Great game! Love it. Love multi, love singiel. But this one freaking trophy!! Why they make trophy like this?! Im saying about trophy where you dont have skill, i have patience, but not skill so i find this frustarting (or how you spell this).

LAst thing, when nobody play multi anymore. Why i ask why?! Nobody make like gearbox in God of War? Nobody play you can boost trophy with bots! Sure dont make this optional in day 1, byt after 2-3 years makers of game could make option like that! Meh...

Who cares? If you don't enjoy it anymore don't do it.

tumblr_p6ir9bPg1i1r8rx02o1_500.gif

You don't need to have been playing for a long time to know that doing the same thing over and over again can be tedious and not stimulating.

You also don't need to play hard or easy games either.

I don't know about these types of threads anymore, I guess I'm getting jaded but man it's getting pretentious.

Stop fucking playing if it's not what you want to do, nobody cares about other peoples trophy lists if you have to label it as work.

Blergh.

Oh and also Edit this in. A great quote to go by.

"If its only important today, it's not that important" ~Jean Ir 1922 Soviet.

Edited by NightRusticDawn
  • Like 2

If you ever got too stressed out then I recommend you just take a break, do something fun and come back to it later. For games with grinds I just rotate playing on them based on my mood. Like Let's Fish is easy but glitchy and seriously grindy so I just occasionally play for an hour and then quit whenever I get bored and grind towards lv99 in Mind Zero, farm 10k kills in Killzone Mercenary, levelling to 70 in Silent Hill BoM, etc. Watch a movie or comedy to lift up your mood and make yourself completely refreshed before going back to grinding trophies, switching games every now and then. You can also make yourself feel better by looking at those flagged game disputes to see the ridiculous lengths some people will go to cheat and try to argue their way out of for god knows what reason: self-satisfaction, attention whore, boosting their own ego?

Edit: Just noticed I have 777 silver trophies atm. Is it my lucky day today?

Edited by ex10097
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, NightRusticDawn said:

Who cares? If you don't enjoy it anymore don't do it.

tumblr_p6ir9bPg1i1r8rx02o1_500.gif

You don't need to have been playing for a long time to know that doing the same thing over and over again can be tedious and not stimulating.

You also don't need to play hard or easy games either.

I don't know about these types of threads anymore, I guess I'm getting jaded but man it's getting pretentious.

Stop fucking playing if it's not what you want to do, nobody cares about other peoples trophy lists if you have to label it as work.

Blergh.

Stop and ask yourself this.

If you didn't care, would you really have made this response?

You seem to get the idea that I'm specifically here to stir up the pot, make a commotion and try to get a reaction out of the community here. That is not my intention.

There are times where I want to challenge myself, I think anybody who has been trophy hunting, or most of anyone who has been playing video games for a long time has done this.

I will never ask anyone they have to play easy or hard games. But I think there comes that point where you are playing a difficult game and you are asking yourself should I keep going, or should I quit and move on?

In a sense I do care. You yourself reviewed my account last year and stated that I play too many easy games. Personally I just took that as feedback.

Did I come off as aggressive here? Sometimes you have to let it all out. And you're responding just like you did a few weeks ago when you felt I was taking this shit far too seriously for my own good.

Agree to disagree. I'm just making my own observations here.

For me it was Street Fighter 4. At that point I understood that I could not get a 100% on this account and I should just create another one for me.

Having said that, this year I decided to push myself out of my comfort zone and trying to get some ultra rares, I finally decided to get the Cod IW platinum, something that in the past I would have avoided, and just settling for the Campaign mode done on hard,  and also trying my hand with the first Injustice (I just need 4 more trophies but yeah, they are the hardest and grindiest), I feel enough confident that I can platinum the second Injustice, though the luck based catwoman trophy scares me and in the backlog I have more stuff like dmc4, Furi etc, I will also get to mgrr but honestly I hate collectables with a passion,  I get anxious whenever I have to stop and watch somebody from youtube to figure out the location. Lastly, while I don't think I can platinum Street Fighter 4 I can still try to clean up some stuff to get me an A rank.

1 minute ago, Spaz said:

Stop and ask yourself this.

If you didn't care, would you really have made this response?

You seem to get the idea that I'm specifically here to stir up the pot, make a commotion and try to get a reaction out of the community here. That is not my intention.

There are times where I want to challenge myself, I think anybody who has been trophy hunting, or most of anyone who has been playing video games for a long time has done this.

I will never ask anyone they have to play easy or hard games. But I think there comes that point where you are playing a difficult game and you are asking yourself should I keep going, or should I quit and move on?

In a sense I do care. You yourself reviewed my account last year and stated that I play too many easy games. Personally I just took that as feedback.

Did I come off as aggressive here? Sometimes you have to let it all out. And you're responding just like you did a few weeks ago when you felt I was taking this shit far too seriously for my own good.

Agree to disagree. I'm just making my own observations here.

Not really no, no pot stirring accusations at all.

After hundreds of threads like this over the years It's getting a bit overwhelming that was my point.

Challenge in what way?

In the way that you think Other people would be impressed or in a way where you push your own limits? If you feel bored and out of touch

when trying new things and obstacles then maybe Trophies is not the way to play games. Think you are just hung up on Completion rate as a lot of people are, maybe.. I guess.

I know I did and I still hope you liked it when I did it, guess it's out dated now But that is beside the point.

I did think back then you did not challenge yourself all too much, what have you done since? A lot of SMB and stuff and isn't that good enough challenge wise?

What else do you need for a challenge? Play something you never known about before? Stop reading trophy guides and watching tutorials on Youtube?

I mean the question to all of this is only something You can answer, like every other thread it boils down too;

I'm tired of trophies > Dont play games for a while > Dont worry about completion rate > Make a new account > I'm Also bored > Do easy games >

What is the point?

"If you didn't care, would you really have made this response?"

I don't know what that means really, that can be a response towards anything and everything.

Yeah I guess I wasted 5 mins of my life, I don't know LOL ?

3 minutes ago, pinkrobot_pb said:

Honestly, sometimes this place has more in common with my Alcoholics Anonymous support group than with a forum about a fun hobby.

It was funnier with the typo on Anonymous you drunk, silly edit! :D

Also you don't have to be anonymous, being drunk is totally fine and nothing to be ashamed of.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, NightRusticDawn said:

Not really no, no pot stirring accusations at all.

After hundreds of threads like this over the years It's getting a bit overwhelming that was my point.

I know. But you don't always have to read them.

7 minutes ago, NightRusticDawn said:

Challenge in what way?

In the way that you think Other people would be impressed or in a way where you push your own limits? If you feel bored and out of touch

when trying new things and obstacles then maybe Trophies is not the way to play games. Think you are just hung up on Completion rate as a lot of people are, maybe.. I guess.

If something is beyond one's skill or reach I don't recommend pushing to those lengths. But it's always good to try new things.

Trophies are just on the icing on the cake for me. What truly matters is how good the game is or how it runs.

At around 91 percent completion I'm not as worried about it. For right now it suits me just fine.

9 minutes ago, NightRusticDawn said:

I know I did and I still hope you liked it when I did it, guess it's out dated now But that is beside the point.

I did think back then you did not challenge yourself all too much, what have you done since? A lot of SMB and stuff and isn't that good enough challenge wise?

What else do you need for a challenge? Play something you never known about before? Stop reading trophy guides and watching tutorials on Youtube?

I felt the review was good feedback. I didn't see it as anything past that.

I'm always trying out new games. That alone is part of challenging yourself, the other part is making sure you enjoy the games you play. If you don't feel this way then you probably need a break. Which I take on occasion.

• Like 1