Hitting the breaking point...

AJ_Radio

Personally anyone that knows me knows that i'm an extremely patient person, so difficulty is not an issue for me. I know that's not the case for everyone but I simply just play games i'm interested in (which happens to be indie games with stupidly hard platinum trophies) and I honestly don't care about what I put on my account, if it appeals to me, i'll play it and if I like it, i'll get the platinum and on the rare chance that I can't complete something, I don't bother and move on. I've never considered myself a trophy hunter.. I play a game for fun, the extra challenge of getting a nice platinum trophy at the end of it is a bonus that doesn't detract from my experience with a game in any way in my opinion.

Edited by SlimSanta94

1 hour ago, UlvenFenrir said:

Ive always liked challenges both in real life and in video games. I dont need to show anyone my skills or how patient i am. I do it because i love it. It brings me 10x more enjoyment than going through something that doesnt challenge me in the slighest.

take people who loves to climb and scale mountains in real life, some do it without safety gear...why? Probably because anything other than that would be boring to them.

alot of people underestimate themselves and give up before even trying...like *really* trying. Lifes too short to give up or not challenge yourself.

Life's gonna be even SHORTER for people who climb mountains without safety gear, when they lose their grip. :P Sorry, I couldn't resist.

More to the point: I used to be fairly serious about trophies, but even then I never cared about leaderboards; it was always about my personal accomplishments. At this point in my life (I'm 38 and have two toddler kids), I care much less about trophies. I have never let trophies stop my from starting a game, and I have never used an alt profile to "trial" games (although I have used an alt profile as a "second player" for a few games, like Frozen Synapse on PS3). What has changed over time, is that I focus more and more on completing the story of a game to "finish" it, rather than going for 100%. For example, there was a time when I was bothered that Star Trek (PS3) wasn't 100%. Now, I couldn't care less and I know I will never go back to revisit it. I'd be lying if I said I didn't care at all about trophies though - I have one grindy trophy left in Fairy Fencer F, and I chip away at it a bit each week. I probably should have stopped playing it a long time ago though; the multiple ending trophies were more than enough.

Now I tend to continue playing a game as long as I'm still having fun, before moving on. I'm doing a lot of Blade sidequests in Xenoblade Chronicles 2 right now, even though I'm right before the final boss fight and could end the story anytime I want. I'm enjoying the backstory on those characters so it's fun for me. But once I finish that up, I'll finish the story and move on. I have no desire to go through and play New Game Plus.

My advice is, play games for enjoyment. If trophies make you happy, cool. If they start to feel like a second job, learn to stop caring about them as much. I know it's made me happier.

Edited by MosesRockefeller

6 hours ago, NamoPh said:

To the best of my knowledge, difficulty has not prevented me from playing a game so far. My Shadow Warrior, Revengeance and Dead Space 2 platinums are testament to that. And I fully intend to platinum Max Payne 3 and Catherine at some point and make their most difficult trophies milestones. The only game on my main account I have accepted that I am unlikely to ever complete is Cloudberry Kingdom, because seriously? F that game. But I digress. So yes, difficulty has not prevented me from playing a game I believed I would enjoy. What has prevented me from doing so is a completion time in the 100s of hours and above in the guide, because I know most of that will be tedious grinding. To this day I regret adding the PS3 version of Uncharted 3 to my profile, knowing that the PS4 version exists. But hindsight is always 20-20.

Cloudberry Kingdom along with I Am Bread and Crypt of the Necrodancer are games I will likely never finish. 

Necrodancer for one is deemed impossible for most of everyone who plays it. Which makes it all the more impressive when guys like Floriss complete it. 

I would of given up a long time ago on that. 

6 hours ago, PerryToxteth said:

I suggest you mix it up a bit and participate in the Kill Your Completion event in November.  As someone who has self-diagnosed gaming OCD (B)), it has helped me care less about trophies and more about trying new games.  I'm sure like most gamers, you have quite a backlog, so it's nice to tackle that with a 3-day time limit. The games you like you will return to, the game you don't, will jusy slowly slide down your profile. We start next week so give it a try!

- Also, your comnents on the Super Meat Boy have provided good, albeit unintentional, comedic relief over the last year.  I still believe you can do it! 

My only problem with Kill Your Completion is the event only happens a few times a year. If it occurred every month, I will definitely sign up. 

Super Meat Boy was/has been an experience I don’t think is easily emulated in most other games. 

1 hour ago, UlvenFenrir said:

Ive always liked challenges both in real life and in video games. I dont need to show anyone my skills or how patient i am. I do it because i love it. It brings me 10x more enjoyment than going through something that doesnt challenge me in the slighest.

take people who loves to climb and scale mountains in real life, some do it without safety gear...why? Probably because anything other than that would be boring to them.

alot of people underestimate themselves and give up before even trying...like *really* trying. Lifes too short to give up or not challenge yourself.

I’m an easy going and pretty nice guy in real life. Personally I don’t like having a bunch of difficult challenges lobed at me especially when I can only tackle one at a time. 

Many years ago I took Calculus along with Chemistry and a PE class. Had to drop both Calculus and Chemistry because it was just too much. I don’t have the willpower to do Calculus or those higher level college science classes. Too many formulas, equations and problem solving for me to waste my time on. For those college kids who can do Calculus and beyond, good for them. That just isn’t my strong suit.

I barely passed Chemistry back when I was a high school kid, which is saying something. 

Just because you can overcome a challenge in one game doesn’t mean you can easily pass a challenge in another. 

I fully understand people when they give up a hard platinum and move on to a game that is easier. Street Fighter 4 is a game that is completely out of my league, mostly because I am terrible at fighters. Any hard rhythm beat game will likely be too difficult for me. 

• Like 1

I discovered a secret while running an event a few months ago that I feel is worth sharing with the community...whether any of us like it or not and in spite of where we may stand on the leadeboards, every profile is perfect...so now we can move on without the need to justify or judge...pretty awesome, right?...i love gaming and hope everyone here does too...cheers...

Edited by ProfBambam55
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, Spaz said:

On the flip side, I find that purposely lowering your trophy average rarity to try to show off or be impressive is also pointless. I have found from experience that playing a whole bunch of difficult games puts a lot of stress on you, the pressure of trying to jump over the hurdle that seems to be set too high, and exposes you to panic attacks and nervous breakdowns.

I don't think that's correct. It just means you like hard games. I like them because of the after-completion feeling that you don't get with easy games. The pain does come with its rewards. My interest fluctuates naturally... during off times I play a bit less, I tend not to rush and it all works well. I'm always very excited to start anything hard. 

Edited by Midnightwards666
  • Like 1

Everyone else has pretty much hit the nail on the head already. I would really hate to see the "trophy hunting community" or whatever you want to call it, become toxic to the point that we are putting others down for not having enough ultra rares. That's just ridiculous. There's nothing wrong with trophies being a sort of competitive hobby, but games are supposed to be fun, a stress outlet, an escape, etc. Let's not lose that valuable part of it. Play what you want to play. Plat what you want to plat. Be proud of for what you want to be proud of.

• Like 4

I have a fairly low opinion of myself regarding my skill, so I've never really hit that breaking point in the sense that I'm getting angry, frustrated, because I never expected to platinum difficult games I have played such as MGS2 and Revengeance. That really opens up a whole new argument, is my attitude toward difficult games holding me back? Or am I being realistic? After all I have no problem playing games that take a long time to complete (Fallout 4, Skyrim, MGSV) so I should be able to take the time to practise until I can complete difficult games/trophies. Though I'm not convinced practising over and over, until I reach a point where I'm able to pull off difficult requirements is something I'd find enjoyable. That's something for me to consider. 

Looking over my profile I have a lot of games that'd be considered easy, or at least easy with a couple of difficult trophies in there (Assassin's Creed Revelations for example). That's a natural occurrence, the games I have are games I wanted to play regardless of difficulty. I'll scan a trophy list for missables but other than that trophies don't even come into it until at least I've finished the story/dicked around enough, that helps keep it fresh in that I'm finishing a game without knowing what the trophies are, so often when I have to play through a campaign a second time it's a completely different experience as I'm seeing new sides of the game, whether it's new storylines, choices, locations that I might've missed the first time round. 

I guess that's what it's about for me. Playing the game as I normally would, then going after trophies as a way of seeing everything there is to the game, whether it's easy or hard, whether I succeed or fail, I find my approach works best for me and makes gaming and trophy hunting a fun experience whatever happens. I've never had to deal with rage quitting, or burn out, maybe accepting that my ability is limited helps with that when I do play something that's beyond my current skill, or maybe I'm too hard on myself and I could do so such more. 

Reading over that I feel like I'll keep going as I always have done, but I really could do with a more positive outlook when I stumble across something difficult. That said I did just finish permadeath mode in No Man's Sky without using the taxi service and stayed in permadeath for two remaining trophies so maybe I've turned the corner without realizing it :lol:  

Edited by FarSideOfSaturn

@NekoRave  I get that. I have friends that never beat Legendary missions and I try my best to help out. If your just not doing anything it is a no-no. 

I used cheat codes before but the ones that doesn't break the game. For example, one of my favorite cheat codes is the one you change to an in-game character model on GTA 3 lol. I alwaya changed to a FIB to cause havic to get 5 starts with Grenade launchers in front of the precinct lol. Fun times xD

7 minutes ago, FarSideOfSaturn said:

I have a fairly low opinion of myself regarding my skill, so I've never really hit that breaking point in the sense that I'm getting angry, frustrated, because I never expected to platinum difficult games I have played such as MGS2 and Revengeance. That really opens up a whole new argument, is my attitude toward difficult games holding me back? Or am I being realistic? After all I have no problem playing games that take a long time to complete (Fallout 4, Skyrim, MGSV) so I should be able to take the time to practise until I can complete difficult games/trophies. Though I'm not convinced practising over and over, until I reach a point where I'm able to pull off difficult requirements is something I'd find enjoyable. That's something for me to consider. 

Looking over my profile I have a lot of games that'd be considered easy, or at least easy with a couple of difficult trophies in there (Assassin's Creed Revelations for example). That's a natural occurrence, the games I have are games I wanted to play regardless of difficulty. I'll scan a trophy list for missables but other than that trophies don't even come into it until at least I've finished the story/dicked around enough, that helps keep it fresh in that I'm finishing a game without knowing what the trophies are, so often when I have to play through a campaign a second time it's a completely different experience as I'm seeing new sides of the game, whether it's new storylines, choices, locations that I might've missed the first time round. 

I guess that's what it's about for me. Playing the game as I normally would, then going after trophies as a way of seeing everything there is to the game, whether it's easy or hard, whether I succeed or fail, I find my approach works best for me and makes gaming and trophy hunting a fun experience whatever happens. I've never had to deal with rage quitting, or burn out, maybe accepting that my ability is limited helps with that when I do play something that's beyond my current skill, or maybe I'm too hard on myself and I could do so such more. 

Reading over that I feel like I'll keep going as I always have done, but I really could do with a more positive outlook when I stumble across something difficult. That said I did just finish permadeath mode in No Man's Sky legit and stayed in permadeath for two remaining trophies so maybe I've turned the corner without realizing it :lol:  

I never considered myself a skilled or talented gamer. But I do the very best I can, and if the game is very good, like Rogue Legacy and Velocity 2X, I push myself for that platinum even though I know both games are hard.

Personally I don't like those very long games simply because I get bored too quickly with them. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt was one of those rare exceptions because I consider that game to be a masterpiece of this generation. I spent around 135 hours playing that game, exploring most of everything the game had to offer including tons of side content that didn't count towards any trophies. I couldn't care less that so much of the game had no trophy attached to it, but the important thing is enjoying it. I loved every minute of The Witcher 3, and I wouldn't mind stacking the other two versions, both American and European.

Usually when I play a game that is story heavy, I only look at the possible missable trophies. When it comes to story I never read any of it until after it's over. This makes the game a lot more compelling and intriguing. If you look at story spoilers for say Spider-Man for the PS4, you are doing yourself a great disservice.

I have never officially rage quit on any game, but I've gotten pretty close. Super Meat Boy comes to mind because of how difficult that game is. Despite what some people say I still consider that game to have one of the most respectable platinums. It shows you persevered and did what most people could not. But I also completely understand that most people will never finish that game, and that's completely fine.

Admittedly, I think you should be proud of yourself for getting the permadeath trophies in No Man's Sky. I thought about starting it, but it just hasn't really intrigued me to really go for that platinum. Especially with all the bullshit and controversy surrounding the head guy and the company who made the game.

Well, I finally earned the platinum in Downwell.

This is the game that made me write this entire discussion. I was literally on the verge of giving up that game for good and try to make my points that much more clear.

But as I understand from a lot of you, some of you probably couldn't play a game like that and finish it. That's completely fine.

We may hit our breaking points, but holy shit does the feeling feel good when you finally, after what seems like an eternity, jump over that hurdle.

Sometimes I don't enjoy the shit I play, however, seeing my name up the top of the leaderboards, I do like that. 

That's what I find fun in. Looking at my name climbing leaderboards. Also, there is a MASSIVE social aspect to the way I trophy hunt. I have multiple "friendship groups" and we all help each other out whilst becoming friends. 

So while I may not always enjoy it, there is a reason to keep coming back to it. Also, I find having a game to take a break from trophies is always nice to have to. For example, black Ops IIII has MP trophies, sure. But I enjoy playing the MP. 

On the whole UR/ Rare trophy thing... I don't care. Some games I won't touch but others, if I feel like I can do it, then I will go for it.

But that's just my take on the issue

25 minutes ago, Nitro said:

Sometimes I don't enjoy the shit I play, however, seeing my name up the top of the leaderboards, I do like that. 

That's what I find fun in. Looking at my name climbing leaderboards. Also, there is a MASSIVE social aspect to the way I trophy hunt. I have multiple "friendship groups" and we all help each other out whilst becoming friends. 

So while I may not always enjoy it, there is a reason to keep coming back to it. Also, I find having a game to take a break from trophies is always nice to have to. For example, black Ops IIII has MP trophies, sure. But I enjoy playing the MP. 

On the whole UR/ Rare trophy thing... I don't care. Some games I won't touch but others, if I feel like I can do it, then I will go for it.

But that's just my take on the issue

Problem is since my account is American, I'm still rank 1,781. So there's no point in me trying to do anything on the leaderboards unless I happen to be from South America or in one of those countries like Greece or Spain.

I have however seen your account reviewed on KingSuperOne's channel so I guess there's that.

Certain games like Street Fighter V I will never touch, or some real difficult indie space shooter like Raiden V that is far out of my league. Platformers however I'm quite good at, even on those that have proven to be quite difficult, like Super Meat Boy.

I've taken numerous breaks from Super Meat Boy because otherwise that game would break me.

I don't go out of my way to get Ultra Rares or just a lot of Rares in general, as you can see from my profile. I play a lot of games that range from easy to medium, with a couple "hard" ones here and there. That's the best balance in my opinion.

Playing nothing but very difficult games to try to prove a point or try to show off would just leave me a broken mess.

59 minutes ago, Spaz said:

Problem is since my account is American, I'm still rank 1,781. So there's no point in me trying to do anything on the leaderboards unless I happen to be from South America or in one of those countries like Greece or Spain.

I have however seen your account reviewed on KingSuperOne's channel so I guess there's that.

Certain games like Street Fighter V I will never touch, or some real difficult indie space shooter like Raiden V that is far out of my league. Platformers however I'm quite good at, even on those that have proven to be quite difficult, like Super Meat Boy.

I've taken numerous breaks from Super Meat Boy because otherwise that game would break me.

I don't go out of my way to get Ultra Rares or just a lot of Rares in general, as you can see from my profile. I play a lot of games that range from easy to medium, with a couple "hard" ones here and there. That's the best balance in my opinion.

Playing nothing but very difficult games to try to prove a point or try to show off would just leave me a broken mess.

Yeah, I get that. I am friends with a few people in the US top 50 and some of them play everyday and for numerous hours which isn't going to be plausible for everyone. Plus some play more than others. I get that and I understand that.

Haha, yes,  i remember that review. I don't consider myself popular by any means just because of that though. There are a few people who have noticed me here and there though :P

Yeah, I hate fighting games with a passion. That is why I will only do the easy ones (Tekken 7, Tag 2, Tekken Revolution, PS Allstars, Real boxing etc.) and never really go beyond that.

I like my UR's don't get me wrong, it's just that not everyone has to. They're impressive, sure, but it's not essential to have 100 ultra rare platinums. 

Basically what I want to get across is that you should play for what makes you happy. Me, leaderboard placement. For you? Who knows? Maybe you like competitive multiplayer, maybe you like your singleplayer experiences... whatever it maybe, don't let others thoughts bring you down and have others determine what you play. Play what you wanna play my dude! Enjoy gaming/trophies cause at the end of the day, that's what we're here to do, have fun and encourage each other to do the same!

On 10/24/2018 at 6:32 PM, Spaz said:

Months ago a topic that brought to light the "Easy vs Difficult" argument spiked my interest and I questioned my own status as a trophy hunter and somewhat of a completionist.

If you've been trophy hunting for years, if not close to a decade then you probably have played that one game where you reach your breaking point. You ask yourself should I keep going or should I give up and move on to other games? This may be a number of games you've played in your time.

In the three years I've been trophy hunting I have come across a number of people who have avoided difficult games for the sake that they may not complete them. Or the games themselves give a lot of frustration and panic to the point where they are no longer fun, they are a chore. I tend to find games that are scaled from Easy to Medium difficulty to be the most enjoyable, such as Ratchet and Clank. Nothing too easy, but nothing too difficult either. Just the perfect balance to enjoy a good game, making the platinum journey satisfying.

I have OCD and therefore I feel a want and desire to complete most games I play. Over the past few years I have avoided certain games for the fear that I may not complete them or they would be too difficult. My trophy account doesn't have a lot of rare trophies and there is a good reason for that. While not entirely true, I tend to find that trophies that are rare to ultra rare require a lot more effort and dedication. Certain exceptions such as Dust: An Elysian Tail have a lot of rare trophies, but I found this game to be fairly easy. In my experience niche games that don't attract a large audience tend to have more rare trophies, and have a certain learning curve that isn't going to attract too many people. On the flip side, games such as the reboot Ratchet and Clank and Marvel's Spider-Man have a lot of easy trophies, but that doesn't deter from most people feeling that both games are very good in what they do. Provide an enjoyable experience for a casual audience, which largely explains why the platinums in both games are relatively high.

Last year in the Spring I decided to put Super Meat Boy on my main account. I have played this game before on Steam and did a lot of practice on another account months prior. This is the one game I can truly look back on and say I have hit a breaking point. My definition of breaking point is "rage quit, break a controller, break your TV, mayhaps tear up your bedroom or living room in the process". In the 25 years of my gaming experience I don't think I ever became as frustrated, fidgety, nervous and shaking as I did when I attempted those no death runs. Everybody here knows the game is difficult and has one of the lowest percents for a platinum.

I spent upwards of 10+ hours each getting the last few trophies I earned in that game. Demon Boy, Missile Boy and Zombie Boy took me a grand total of 30 - 35+ hours of constant practicing before I was finally able to pull it off. If this is achieving something difficult felt like, why was I doing it in the first place?

In my opinion the best account is one that has a nice balance. A nice collection of easy, medium and hard games. I can never see myself going to either extreme. I feel that getting nothing but easy games done makes trophy hunting futile, because I see no real accomplishment if everybody else earns those platinums. On the flip side, I find that purposely lowering your trophy average rarity to try to show off or be impressive is also pointless. I have found from experience that playing a whole bunch of difficult games puts a lot of stress on you, the pressure of trying to jump over the hurdle that seems to be set too high, and exposes you to panic attacks and nervous breakdowns.

This makes perfect sense in the world of sports, as it is a competitive and often fierce environment where athletics strive to be the best they possibly can. But as someone who plays video games purely for fun and considers trophy hunting to be a nice hobby, I just don't think trying to compete for the leaderboards or to prove you're an extremely skilled gamer is worth it.

So what do you guys think?

Red dead redemption isnt that hard.I reackon it has an excellent trophy list minous the kingpin trophy.Its intermediate platnium not too hard or to easy just the way I like it.

As for Easy vs Hard I would say play what you would feel comfortable with.I enjoy getting platnium in obsured games that most people played.E.g. Tour de france 14 and 15, All AFL and cricket games bring back childhood memories.Rebel galaxy was also fun and ratchet and clank is an awsome series.

I'd agree in saying Red Dead isn't hard. Awkward, annoying, and probably worse now online that it was the few years ago when I did it, but the trophies that require a lot of people are all really quick, so if you can organise the people to do it they shouldn't take too long. 

I used to be relatively obsessive, but the only games on my profile I'd like to complete I know I'd never be able to are XCOM and Catherine, and I'm okay with it. I'd rather play games I want to.

I don't aim for or care about 100% on my account as although I trophy hunt, I'm not obsessive about it. I will get the platinum in games I enjoy, are of reasonable difficulty/ duration with the max I've been able to do so far being games rated 7/10 difficulty and ~150 hours like most RPGs (FF, Tales, Persona etc). But anything 8 or 9/10 like FF9, or taking 2-300 odd hours (Disgaea 4...), I won't bother but will play for fun as I like Disgaea.

I did reach breaking point with FFX, as looking at the trophy guide (7/10, 150 hours) and that I've managed almost all the FF Plats so far I took on the challenge. But my repeated failures at the chocobo race mini game and dodging lightning bolts almost had me throw my controller. But I did give up on this plat, even though it seemed reasonable in terms of what I usually go for.

But its always in the back of my mind, as I have this thing where I feel the need to complete a series, i.e all the FF and Tales plats. So this just kind of leaves an empty whole in my journey to platting every FF :( Maybe one day I can bribe my brother do it as a last resort, but I'd rather get the plat myself.

• 3 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, thepeaguy said:

I strictly plat games that I like, and I don't feel it's compulsory for me to achieve 100% out of every game I play.

Now that I'm approaching 100 plats, I feel like slowing down.

There are plenty of games out there that don't look like they appeal to you that you may end up enjoying. There's been plenty of indie games I've played where I felt at first that I wasted my money and they looked like a rather boring, generic title. I didn't think I would like Hotline Miami but I enjoyed it thoroughly to the point where I bought the sequel. 

Once I hit the 200 platinum, 10,000 trophies plateau I will probably slow down quite a lot. Any games I have left on my backlog I will tackle and if I can't do them I will just drop them and move on to other titles.

This is probably a good thing because there is nothing new that stands out to me. Days Gone and the Sucker Punch game Ghosts of Tsushima are the only major titles I'm probably going to grab next year. Assassins Creed Odyssey and Red Dead Redemption 2 I have no intention of buying until of their DLC content is released.

The Hotline Miami series got me into the synthwave scene. Incidentally, I saw the band Carpenter Brut (the band who composed some of HM2's music) last month. Fun times.

Anyway, 100 was my goal when I first began platting Playstation games in 2010; I'll be content with reaching that number. Besides, I have other hobbies I'd like to partake in.

1 hour ago, thepeaguy said:

The Hotline Miami series got me into the synthwave scene. Incidentally, I saw the band Carpenter Brut (the band who composed some of HM2's music) last month. Fun times.

Anyway, 100 was my goal when I first began platting Playstation games in 2010; I'll be content with reaching that number. Besides, I have other hobbies I'd like to partake in.

You going to retire at 100?

For me, i've been trophy hunting ON and OFF for the last 10 years (ever since i got Dead Space in October 2008). To me, i've never had that feeling of "should i finished this game or move onto the next one". When I'm trophy hunting, i finish games i start (or at least i finished them to at least 90%). I do have Super Meat Boy on my main account and i do regret it.  When I'm not trophy hunting, i tend to put games like Super Meat Boy on my account (because im dumb lol). 

The first time i stopped trophy hunting, it was because playing games became a chore. I'd see spoilers for games because I'm looking up the trophies ahead of time, I dont enjoy the game because all i think about is that next trophy i have to make sure i dont miss in "chapter 10" in that specific spot where you can only get that trophy there, etc etc ,instead of focusing on the story. I got to a point where I would just play the game and worry about trophies afterwards. But then id run into those trophies that could set you back 30 hours if you dont get it on your first play through. Basically what i do now is look to see if there are any missable trophies for games. If there aren't, i just play the game as normal (as if trophies didn't exist). I've definitely stopped playing games on purpose just for trophies... i did that for my first 1-2 years trophy hunting.... but now any games on my account in the last 8 or so years are games i would have played even if trophies didn't exist.

Anyway, i know im getting off subject a  little bit. To me, the most important trophy stat is trophy rarity average (if you look at trophy hunting as a competition (which i do NOT)). I'll take an account with 2,000 Trophies and a Rarity average of around 35% over an account with 20,000 Trophies with a rarity average of around 50%.

What has really discouraged me from trying to complete a lot of games is DLC. I just got the platinum for FFXV and the game is at 50% completion, just another reason why Completion Percentage means NOTHING.  I will not spend extra money just for trophies, that is stupid and irresponsible imo.

Completion % people only prove they can complete easy games, will spend extra money and/or have lots of free time. And HONESTLY NO OFFENSE, but your account is not very good imo (if i were to see trophy hunting as a competition, which like i said, i do not). You have a Completion percentage of 91.42% with over 8,000 trophies and 259 games played. BUT you only have 91 ultra rares and average rarity of 47.78%.  As opposed to my 217 games played with 396 ultra rares and a 37.02% average rarity. I'd take my account over yours any day.....even though you have around 2,000 more trophies and your completion percentage is about 22% higher than mine. I just used my account as an example because it was easiest on hand, i wasnt trying to boast my trophies, because i know there are a lot of people out there way better than mine.

Also another thing i noticed on your account, and i dont mean to come across as a jerk, but i always find accounts that do that glitch/cheat/loophole/trick/workaround (whatever you want to call it) for Sound Shapes to be kind of sad and shameful ?.  EARN your trophies dude ?, trust me... its much more satisfying when you earn them, as opposed to glitching them.

I did proof read my post once, but sorry for any typos. And yes, i realize not everything is grammatically correct.

• Like 2