Seal the Deal DLC coming to PS4?

DragonQuest238

16 minutes ago, DarkSeraphim666 said:

So its confirmed that even if you do everything on easy, it unlocks the "get all death wish stamps" trophy?

Yep. You can’t really cheese the Candles though, as they count towards the total. 

10 hours ago, Vern3r0z said:

you might have put them in wrong order on the podium

No, it has glitched for me as well. I've completed Nyakuza Metro DLC and the two relics I got in this DLC was a green and red crayon. Not the correct relics, and now I can't get the bonus level for completing the relics.

I'm on PS5 and loaded my PS4 save which was a 100% complete save.

Looks like I'll need to replay the entire game to see if it fixes the order of the relics!

Edited by aus_kiwi_nz
Named the wrong DLC

Currently working on the death wish stamps trophy. I had toggled the accessibility option in the options menu from the start of all the DLCs and haven’t had and issue getting any of the challenges done. It makes it so that easy mode is always on for the Death Wish DLC.

All trophies have unlocked so far, I just need to finish the challenges. 

I currently have 101 death wish stamp and only 1 level left to complete (Plus snatcher coins for the Metro) for a possible total of 107...

Did I do something wrong ? I did the easy mode.

Is there a level that unlocks once everything is done ?

4 hours ago, TheCed said:

I currently have 101 death wish stamp and only 1 level left to complete (Plus snatcher coins for the Metro) for a possible total of 107...

Did I do something wrong ? I did the easy mode.

Is there a level that unlocks once everything is done ?

You need to collect all rift pons and story pages in the community rift levels 

4 hours ago, XxSweetRevengexX said:

You need to collect all rift pons and story pages in the community rift levels 

Thanks, is there any way for me to know I'd I gave the All Pons Stamp ?

Because if I'm missing 7 it means that I might only have to do the pictures.

Well I can definitely say after finishing the PC Version of Seal the Deal pre-patch before the nerfs back then, some of the challenges (especially some of the early speedrun ones and the infamous 10 Seconds until Self Destruct) have definitely toned down in difficulty where it's manageable and not a pain to finish with the nerf patch. Even Ship Shape was lenient on time before the captain got angry along with a waypoint indicator to the task that sometimes worked and other times gave you the long way. Also noticed some death wish bonuses had different objectives compared to pre-patch ones, possibly done to make them easier as well as Camera Tourist not in the PS4 version, making the total 111 instead of 114. 

Edited by Piro

Ugh, I started this thread and thought "They wouldn't dare put Seal the Deal and its insane challenges as trophies..."

Eating my own words now. If there is DLC on a computer game, the PS4 version will have DLC trophies. What was a medium-challenge platinum is now a soul-crushing 100% that is joining the rest of the "Nope, Never Playing It" pile. Shame, the game was so fun. :(

Well... Fortunately the mode Peace & Tranquility is there. I think I wouldn't have the patience to do this challenges (and don't need to do the bonus challenges!). Some challenges remain difficult, but it's so much easier than the originals (speedruns ...! WHAAAT ??!)

Edited by AngelMJ

1 hour ago, AngelMJ said:

Well... Fortunately the mode Peace & Tranquility is there. I think I wouldn't have the patience to do this challenges (and don't need to do the bonus challenges!). Some challenges remain difficult, but it's so much easier than the originals (speedruns ...! WHAAAT ??!)

And how do you check if you've completed the bonus objectives? I haven't unlocked Prepare to Die trophy yet and yet I've got all objectives done so far.

With Peace & Tranquility, you don't need to clear bonus objectives. If you complete an objective, you get 3 stamps directly.

EDIT : Finally got the I Refuse To Die! trophy. Without Peace & Tranquility, it's really (REALLY) hard ! Used it for half of the challenges (specially last Boss Rush). I'm really relieved to be done with this trophy.

Edited by AngelMJ

• 1 month later...
On 1. 4. 2021 at 0:01 AM, FranciRoosters said:

Oh, okay. Thing is that because of a current issue, you’re back at the beginning of the game when you load your old save. 

This is the most unintuitive way to access DLC I can remember. I loaded my old save and the game just started from the beginning.

What am I missing? I'm trying to access the Cruise ship.

edit. Looks like there's a save file bug, here's a solution:

https://www.trueachievements.com/forum/viewthread.aspx?tid=1275203

Edited by HusKy

On 3. 4. 2021 at 0:20 AM, aus_kiwi_nz said:

No, it has glitched for me as well. I've completed Nyakuza Metro DLC and the two relics I got in this DLC was a green and red crayon. Not the correct relics, and now I can't get the bonus level for completing the relics.

I'm on PS5 and loaded my PS4 save which was a 100% complete save.

Looks like I'll need to replay the entire game to see if it fixes the order of the relics!

How did you fix this?

edit. So apparently, I found 2 relics from Nyakuza (Bust+Necklace) Metro in Seal The Deal DLC section. I will play Nyakuza now and hopefully the 2 relics there will be the missing 2 relics for "Cake Museum".

cSJsx8v.png

Relic locations:

https://ahatintime.fandom.com/wiki/The_Arctic_Cruise#Bon_Voyage

edit 2. Thankfully I found the missing relics in Nyakuza DLC. They were indeed mixed up. Got all trophies done except for Death Wish mode.

edit 3. Death Wish is done. Thank god this is over. Good luck everyone.

Edited by HusKy

I will use assist mode myself for the challenges yet I must say I find it strange/questionable when developers create a truly tough trophy, which you can, however, completely cheese. I mean you can literally skip (almost) all bonus objectives, so what's the point?