You don't need to do all levels provided pictures of levels to do for trophies

tknowles

14 minutes ago, XxraymanjrxX said:

I played the last 2 of the first section and trophies didnt pop. Is there other requirements for it?

That is the "An Education or a Formality" trophy right? I'm not sure as I haven't played those levels yet. I shall test them now just in case. 

11 minutes ago, BlakkVulture2K16 said:

Just played the two levels specified and the trophy popped so there can't be any issues with it. I know that doing it with numbers or letters doesn't effect trophies either so it won't be cos of that.

Yeah i went back a did them again without using the  check option. Im new at these. And they popped immediatly

2 hours ago, GRJ-UNIT said:

I have made images of the solutions to the 50 puzzles required for the platinum. The solutions are in number format, which you can get to by pressing start and selecting the numbers option.

The solutions are numbered as they are in game, there are 10 puzzles per row and 30 puzzles per page.

For the album of solutions CLICK HERE

Hope you find this useful.

Thank you. This will be helpful when I'm making my guide. I appreciate the time you have taken for this. :)

11 hours ago, GRJ-UNIT said:

I have made images of the solutions to the 50 puzzles required for the platinum. The solutions are in number format, which you can get to by pressing start and selecting the numbers option.

The solutions are numbered as they are in game, there are 10 puzzles per row and 30 puzzles per page.

For the album of solutions CLICK HERE

Hope you find this useful.

Thanks!