3 platinums possible?

maniek515

I'm considering buying W3: Complete edition from US store as it is absurdly cheap at the moment. Thing is I've already maxed out vanilla version and GOTY one. Is it possible to get another plat in complete edition on my EU acc while US one is set as primary, or CE will share the same list with GOTY in that case? 

I'm 99% sure it should be but still it's better to verify. 

Also don't ask what's the point in buying the same game 3 times, it is what Witcher 3 did to me... 

• Like 1

Meh, seems like it's not going to happen in my case at least. I can't link my Polish paypal account to us psn account which means I can't run trial psplus so it goes up from 19.99$ to 24.99. Also I would have to get prepaid cards so in the end, the final price makes it completely not worth the trouble ?

@maniek515 I bought the physical NA base game and season pass on Ebay for like $20. And the Goty NA version for less. The EU complete edition seems to ho on sale quite a bit so I just use cards for that. But the game is currently on sale super cheap on psn and you can buy psn codes on Amazon for the us easily. Just make a quick account.

On 26.10.2018 at 11:02 PM, RoxasOnFire said:

@maniek515 I bought the physical NA base game and season pass on Ebay for like $20. And the Goty NA version for less. The EU complete edition seems to ho on sale quite a bit so I just use cards for that. But the game is currently on sale super cheap on psn and you can buy psn codes on Amazon for the us easily. Just make a quick account.

I found pretty cheap giftcard so I'm about to nail that platinum after all ?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...