Vita buttons not working right

lvchessick

So I just got Persona 4 today, was doing fine but then my character started moving on their own. During the battles, when I try to select which enemy to attack, I try to switch but it keeps bouncing back to the original enemy. I would've posted this in the Persona forum, but I actually noticed that on my home screen the same thing is happening; I try to get to one of the icons, like the trophies, but it goes all the way to the right. I've never had this problem until today.

39 minutes ago, DrHambone said:

Possibly it becomes so greasy it doesn't register my fingers!

A greasy hambone, who would have thought!

The controls of my Vita are a bit wonky too but I just put that down to it being second hand and its previous owner not being very careful with it. Sometimes the X does not register, which is slightly annoying when timing is important.

Edited by pinkrobot_pb

It rarely happens to me but sometimes when I've been gaming continuously for long hours, the touchscreen stops working at certain areas on screen or one of my direction buttons seems to have become fixed in place, not allowing me to scroll properly in menus. Restarting would usually fix all problems though but rebuilding database is another option, the only downside is that you would need to cutsomize your homescreens again. Unless you get that annoying NW2304 error which only goes away with time from what I've observed

Planning to get a new Vita too, maybe even get a discount right before Vita production ends I hope. Ever since I played Malicious Rebirth, with performing all those constant dodges for the No Repair and S rank trophies, my left analog stick feels quite loose lol. Plus, I can get those annoying Adhoc trophies out of the way with two Vitas