Sony Rewards revamping their website.

ThatMuttGuy

57 minutes ago, Burgins said:

Trying to login and they're requiring a verification email, which hasn't arrived in quite some time (through a few re-send attempts as well). Anyone else having this issue with the site? I'm guessing it's because they've only recently launched the new site?

This is the exact problem I'm having as well.

What ended up working for me was clearing out my spam folder, adding their email they list to remove from spam filter into my contacts, and then opting to "sign up" instead of log in. The email still showed up in my spam, but I just marked it as Not Spam and it worked for me. I'm also on Yahoo

Not sure if that'll work for you folks but it did for me

2 hours ago, kingdrake2 said:

i think the passes reset. i seem to have earned more points compared to a month ago (plenty more).

but they can't show the passes currently in play right now :( but i'm sure we're all earning if all complete plats.

Screen-Shot-2018-11-07-at-9-56-35-PM.png

Looks like we just have to be patient before complaining about our passes not being there...

1 hour ago, Burgins said:

Trying to login and they're requiring a verification email, which hasn't arrived in quite some time (through a few re-send attempts as well). Anyone else having this issue with the site? I'm guessing it's because they've only recently launched the new site?

it's happening to everyone and i can't delete the post ><.

Edited by kingdrake2

i cant even get on the site anymore. its been saying for days that its under maintenance. now i tried again because of recent posts and it says,''DNS points to prohibited IP''

EDIT: ok seen the link for a new domain from an earlier post. however, did anyone else have to reset their password? it said it didn't recognize my password so i just changed it. however doubt it was a hack, because about a week before the site went down i had no choice but to call sonyrewards because it wasn't recognizing my security answer. they said their site gets errors like that, and from when people clear their cache/cookies.

EDIT AGAIN: omg i didn't realize they combined sonyrewards with your psn. that's why it didn't recognize my password because i was using my sonyrewards password. so the password i just changed was actually my psn. lol... this was a confusing roller coaster. 

Edited by RJP_X

16 minutes ago, RJP_X said:

i cant even get on the site anymore. its been saying for days that its under maintenance. now i tried again because of recent posts and it says,''DNS points to prohibited IP''

Are you using the updated link? https://www.rewards.sony.com/Home-Show

The old Sony Rewards site doesn't work anymore, and doesn't redirect.

5 hours ago, Burgins said:

What ended up working for me was clearing out my spam folder, adding their email they list to remove from spam filter into my contacts, and then opting to "sign up" instead of log in. The email still showed up in my spam, but I just marked it as Not Spam and it worked for me. I'm also on Yahoo

Not sure if that'll work for you folks but it did for me

If you join instead of log in will it reset what you have since you're technically just signing up? I'd rather not let 6/10 plats go to waste.

EDIT:

Decided to just join up again. I ended up with the same problem of the code not being sent for a few hours but then I got them all at once lol. I have the same amount of points as I did, but I couldn't see how many plats were being tracked so I'm assuming that will update at some later date.

Edited by Avatar_Of_Battle
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

If you join instead of log in will it reset what you have since you're technically just signing up? I'd rather not let 6/10 plats go to waste.

EDIT:

Decided to just join up again. I ended up with the same problem of the code not being sent for a few hours but then I got them all at once lol. I have the same amount of points as I did, but I couldn't see how many plats were being tracked so I'm assuming that will update at some later date.

Only USA ?

1 hour ago, tlal_q8_22 said:

Only USA ?

At the moment it seems like it. I haven't heard of other regions being able to join yet. As for when they're totally done revamping the site I can't say.

1 hour ago, starcrunch061 said:

Well, when you do finish, be sure to post in the Warriors Let's Play. No one is over there!

Lol I guess I'll throw a post out there. Wish it were for a better game though. :/

Edited by Avatar_Of_Battle
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, demonviper666 said:

Anybody having problems getting passed create a new pw. I get a error everytime 

Same here. I tried a few times to no avail so I'll just wait it out until everything works properly.

anyone have 0 for points? i couldnt log in with my sony rewards email, it made my login with my playstation email so i had to re sign up and link my account. now it says i have 0 points. when i try my old sony rewards email it says contact customer care. im wondering if i used the wrong email and now my account is linked to the wrong one or if they set everyone at o? i had over 1k points saved. i also dont see anywhere for trophy progression

it said this when logging in the first time 

Email resent

As we transition to a single log in across most sony entities, your account information needs to be updated.

You should receive an email containing your personal confirmation link. Click on the link to continue.

Edited by melodicmizery
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, RJP_X said:

EDIT: ok seen the link for a new domain from an earlier post. however, did anyone else have to reset their password? it said it didn't recognize my password so i just changed it. however doubt it was a hack, because about a week before the site went down i had no choice but to call sonyrewards because it wasn't recognizing my security answer. they said their site gets errors like that, and from when people clear their cache/cookies.

EDIT AGAIN: omg i didn't realize they combined sonyrewards with your psn. that's why it didn't recognize my password because i was using my sonyrewards password. so the password i just changed was actually my psn. lol... this was a confusing roller coaster. 

i think this is what happened to me, did you end up losing your point by using your sony email instead of old rewards email. i think i made the mistake of being confused and linking my account to my ps email instead of my old rewards email and now im back to 0 

2 hours ago, DiabloXIIIofWar said:

I managed to log in with my psn account but yeah my points and passes aren't there guess we have to wait a little longer until our points and passes carry over.

yes same here 0 points because i had to switch to my psn account

Was able to login.  My points are there but my passes aren't.  Wonder when they'll update the app.

I use the Sony Credit Card as well and those points go up on the 14th usually.  If they don't have this all fixed by then that could be a problem.

10 minutes ago, FielVeredus said:

I just redeem $20 gift card and strange thing happened.

i got +750 point out of nowhere so i check at point log and found this.

h7sDS1f.png

Badge ?

I guess they called it badge for reward. 250 is probably the pass for 25 gold trophy reward.

Edited by ERGOPROXY-DECAY

11 minutes ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

I guess they called it badge for reward. 250 is probably the pass for 25 gold trophy reward.

I ran out of quota this year for gold trophy. and this popped 3 times at once for some reason (mean 75 gold trophy)

It can only mean it reset all quota again and my "surplus" gold trophy count toward new pass.

I am not so worry about progress reset because i prepare myself just in case.  only 2 platinum surplus and a little bit silver trophy that i can live with.

Right now i am playing Red Dead and trophy are very hard to come by even silver one. so it is pretty good timing for me. if the trophy happen to not count i have nothing much to lose.

Edited by FielVeredus