ThatMuttGuy

Sony Rewards revamping their website.

207 posts in this topic

I gave up on waiting for any updates to my sonyrewards account so I just went ahead and redeemed for $10 PSN code. I only needed some 500 more before I could get $20... oh well. 

14 minutes ago, darkalphar said:

I gave up on waiting for any updates to my sonyrewards account so I just went ahead and redeemed for $10 PSN code. I only needed some 500 more before I could get $20... oh well. 

Yeah redeem whenever whatever u can, its not like 20$ code cost lesser points.

I've been fortunate with no issues when it comes to redeeming my PlayStation points on the Sony Rewards site for my PSN codes.

I will say that the delivery times of the PSN codes to my email are wildly inconsistent. I might receive the 12 digit codes immediately (within 5 minutes) in my email inbox or it could take upwards of 5-7 days before I get them. If Sony could fix that so I know when I'll get my codes anytime I decide to convert my points to codes, that would help out greatly.

Haven't checked on this in ages, so I was surprised to log in and find that I had over 2000 points. Probably mostly from trophy stuff, but it seems that's being ended if it hasn't ended already. Anyway, nice to have $20 in PSN money now (whenever I get it anyway) since I had totally forgotten about this Rewards thing.

2 minutes ago, Jay_Cash said:

Haven't checked on this in ages, so I was surprised to log in and find that I had over 2000 points. Probably mostly from trophy stuff, but it seems that's being ended if it hasn't ended already. Anyway, nice to have $20 in PSN money now (whenever I get it anyway) since I had totally forgotten about this Rewards thing.

dude stop bragging

jk lmao

1 minute ago, melodicmizery said:

dude stop bragging

jk lmao

I know, totally flexing all my points on everyone who has been having issues receiving theirs.

:P

1 minute ago, Jay_Cash said:

I know, totally flexing all my points on everyone who has been having issues receiving theirs.

:P

😂

i still can't even log into the site. just get a contact customer care message

I've been sitting on 898 points since this "revamping" started. No points activity since 10/27/18 and passes still not available.

I've gotten points for using my playstation visa & making purchases off the ps store, but nothing from trophies

So I travelled in time to November 7, 2019. (The day the passess suppose to end.)

Still not working....😭

37 minutes ago, AJC3317 said:

i still can't even log into the site. just get a contact customer care message

Same here....

30 minutes ago, homleshobo said:

Eh i just got a COD ps4 slim bundle....Figured why not get a 3rd ps4 :P

it's worth it. especially for your own trophy hunting career. some games can be boosted with just 3 consoles.

if that isn't the goal. could always keep em on hand if one of them breaks.

Edited by kingdrake2

On 1/15/2019 at 9:40 PM, kingdrake2 said:

it's worth it. especially for your own trophy hunting career. some games can be boosted with just 3 consoles.

if that isn't the goal. could always keep em on hand if one of them breaks.

Of course it was worth it. I have a ps4 in my garage,bedroom and living room...

Is it still possible to earn points with throphies? Cause I got some recently, silver ones and it is not showing up there, and the points I had before that are just gone...

Anyone having trouble with points from psn purchases not being reflected on Rewards? I've bought quite a few things from PSN lately but my point count is still the same.

So I've finally seen a change in my points...

I've had 300 points added to my account, but what's more exciting is that it seems there's starting to be some more integration with my PS credit card. There's a bunch of "capone_purchase" itesms in my points activity that currently show "+0" points, but at least they coincide with the purchases I've actually made with my credit card. Hopefully this will be the beginning of my thousands of points I'm waiting on!

Hopefully some of you are starting to see the same thing?!

Yup, also got 10 points on Feb 2nd, from PS Store purchase I believe.

Don't want those 10 points.

Want my 1000 for 10 plats reached lol.

Yes, it looks like I've received what was owed from card and store purchases. No credit for trophy passes yet, but someone on another forum earned points for 3 gold passes on Feb 1, so it seems like they might finally be nearing completion.

So now it won't let me spend points: "Your order could not be completed." I've tried multiple browsers and devices. This rewards program is an absolute dumpster fire.

EDIT: Support were able to complete my order over the phone, but they had no explanation for the glitch. Also, I apparently have to wait up to a week for the code to be emailed now. On the old site, I always received them immediately via a pop-up window.

The guy on the phone claimed that we'll be credited with missing trophy pass points by the end of this month... which is what they've been saying since November. I guessed they wouldn't be done until March or April, and sometimes I hate being right.

Edited by ScarecrowsFate

My profile finally updated to reflect my 10 plats and 100 silvers.

However, I still can't see anything in progress and there's still the coming soon message when you click view all.

I checked mine as well, and yeah, it's registering my plats again and the associated points, so I'm happy for that.

I wonder if I should risk it and buy something or wait, though......