Sony Rewards revamping their website.

ThatMuttGuy

looks at points.... 
*jaw drops

holy crap, i had 400 points last time now i have 30$ worth of sony cards i could have.
but i prefer the digital :( i'm going to wait till i see others try for the sony cards. i don't want physical.

Edited by kingdrake2

33 minutes ago, DizzyDavidson said:

@RedRodriguez87 @kingdrake2 After reading the new posts here I also found I had $20 worth of points so I went and ordered a $20 digital PSN card. Within 12 minutes I had the code.

i thank you for the info since there's a sale next week maybe i'll add 20$ out of my 40$ to get .hacksign G.U (ps4) along with some other planned stuff, can't go wrong with RPG's.

Edited by kingdrake2

Hmm, seems like everyone's getting their points but meI'm still owed 1250 from a platinum and gold pass, and my activity log just shows "+0" next to each trophy.

I also still haven't received the PSN code I ordered, after 4 days. If this keeps up, I'll have to call them again... ugh.

On 2/24/2019 at 10:28 AM, ScarecrowsFate said:

Hmm, seems like everyone's getting their points but meI'm still owed 1250 from a platinum and gold pass, and my activity log just shows "+0" next to each trophy.

I also still haven't received the PSN code I ordered, after 4 days. If this keeps up, I'll have to call them again... ugh.

Yeah same here, mines says +0 points next to each trophy too.

Edited by xVeintiocho2o2
  • Like 1

On 2/24/2019 at 10:28 AM, ScarecrowsFate said:

1 hour ago, xVeintiocho2o2 said:

Yeah same here, mines says +0 points next to each trophy too.

Did either of you have progress in either trophy pass before the site went down? If not then it could be a matter of since they're retiring those passes you weren't counted. Anyone who had progress being tracked was given a deadline of sometime in November 2019 to finish them up or they were losing the passes.

^then again I could be wrong. We'll know if people start reporting getting points for trophies after this round.

5 hours ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Did either of you have progress in either trophy pass before the site went down?

Oh, yeah; I opted-in to the trophy passes back when they were first released, and completed them many times. I finished a platinum and gold pass in late October, right before the old site was taken down, and have earned even more trophies since then, so I should definitely have an additional 1250 points.

Still haven't received that PSN code, either (its been a week).

Just now, ScarecrowsFate said:

Oh, yeah; I opted-in to the trophy passes back when they were first released, and completed them many times. I finished a platinum and gold pass in late October, right before the old site was taken down, and have earned even more trophies since then, so I should definitely have an additional 1250 points.

Still haven't received that PSN code, either (its been a week).

So you finished it before the site went down, but weren't able to redeem the points? To me that means you should get the points, but if you had finished them and started new ones after the site went down I can see them saying you aren't being tracked anymore.

Those passes are going away and if I'm not mistaken the fine print said only people in progress of the passes would get their points when they finished or for ones they finished and hadn't gotten the points yet due to the shutdown. There was nothing about people being tracked for new points regarding those passes though. I just assume we aren't because they are technically gone for good.

I know a few people who have completed multiple platinum passes since the site was changed, and they received points for all of them, so it appears that they'll continue functioning in the same manner until November. I was also told over the phone that my passes are still being tracked, and that I should be credited with the missing points by the end of this month.

• Like 1

As for these +0s - remember that points are not awarded for individual trophies in carry-over/incomplete passes, hence the awkward display of +0 for every tracked trophy that counts towards carry-over passes still active on the new site. Once a pass is completed, an entry with a caption that hints at the type of completed pass should show up under point balance/activity and should say how many points were added. If all goes well. 

On a slightly different note:

did they come down hard on VPN users again? I was able to redeem points without issue weeks ago, but now cannot complete checkout anymore out of a sudden. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/26/2019 at 10:49 PM, ScarecrowsFate said:

I know a few people who have completed multiple platinum passes since the site was changed, and they received points for all of them, so it appears that they'll continue functioning in the same manner until November. I was also told over the phone that my passes are still being tracked, and that I should be credited with the missing points by the end of this month.

You're right. I had said in another thread that I thought this was just makeup for old passes that they didn't credit, but I'm still getting points, and I know I was caught up from the time the site went down.

I wonder if the Platinum reward is still running,  i only had 1 plat at that time, but considering that there is no way to see progress i guess I'll know when i can get the 10 platinums.

I got some points for silver and gold, a few hundred points, not enough for a card

• 1 month later...

I just wanted to let you all know I earned about 20 ish plats in March so I was waiting for my trophy passes to update so I could redeem them for points. I have now just received 2000 points for those plats. If anybody is still waiting on points from March you may have them now.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, shadowhood1111 said:

I just wanted to let you all know I earned about 20 ish plats in March so I was waiting for my trophy passes to update so I could redeem them for points. I have now just received 2000 points for those plats. If anybody is still waiting on points from March you may have them now.

earlier this year i got a lot of points at once, now its not adding up anymore again, just checked like two hours ago and nothing. :c

i should have an estimated 2000 something points, was hoping they'd come in in time before golden week ends, in 4 more plats. i should have 3000 points. i know to count by every 4 in my platinum count as to when i should get the 10 plats. for 1000 points, for example: 204, 214, 224. 

1 hour ago, RJP_X said:

earlier this year i got a lot of points at once, now its not adding up anymore again, just checked like two hours ago and nothing. :c

i should have an estimated 2000 something points, was hoping they'd come in in time before golden week ends, in 4 more plats. i should have 3000 points. i know to count by every 4 in my platinum count as to when i should get the 10 plats. for 1000 points, for example: 204, 214, 224. 

Yeah I got 8000 points back when they gave that lump sum earlier this year.

It could still be taking a while to update.

I only got my 2000 points for 20 plats and 100 points for 100 silvers but I have yet to get 2000 points or so for all the gold I wracked up during march. Check back in a week or so. Keep in mind it took over a month for me to get points from march.

If they still owe you points ur bound to get them at some point whether that's soon or in Sony's case Later

Edited by shadowhood1111