Sony Rewards revamping their website.

ThatMuttGuy

6 hours ago, Tobylowl said:

im from the UK and whenever I try log into the sony rewards site i get 

Oops...Something went wrong

any idea why this is?

NA only.

On 5/13/2019 at 8:13 PM, Brink-2-Chaos said:

i thought they discontinued Trophy passes? you could only complete the one you had in progress i thought Anyways Ive completed 2 Platinum passes this week /shrug Ill take it

Sony rewards is only available in The US i believe (as its just a shill program for their capitol one card)

They did discontinue them, but you can keep earning passes until November of this year...or until you hit 12 passes complete on each.

Points wise, everything was going good for the first 2 days after the App launched...now it's back to doing nothing for me for like a week now. I even went ahead and used PSNP to count trophies and make sure everything was lined up. While I am missing 2 Plats and 4 Silvers, they're still okay based on the last set of trophies they're tracking. But my Golds are all screwed up. 

According to the App I'm at 22/25 trophies on Gold Pass 10, with the most recent Gold they're tracking is May 7th...which is United We Stand from Borderlands. But if I count them...that should be 24/25, with my next Gold (which is from Spyro 2) being the 25th that gives me those 250 points, which is from May 13th. But if the App is to be believed then by the time they track May 13th...it would only be 23/25 to them. Even though, according to PSNP, I'm already 4 Golds in to Gold Pass 11. Some how, Sony Rewards is behind on 7 Gold trophies. 

Really not trying to call them for a third time...the customer service is completely oblivious to these trophy passes...they barely know they exist. I had the guy asking ME how these things worked. I wouldn't care so much, if I wasn't trying to use these points to get $40 to put towards my Borderlands 3 pre-order, add that with the $10 currently in my PSN wallet...and I'll be able to get the Super Deluxe Edition for half off. 

Edited by Viper
  • Like 1

On 5/18/2019 at 2:43 PM, Viper said:

Points wise, everything was going good for the first 2 days after the App launched...now it's back to doing nothing for me for like a week now. I even went ahead and used PSNP to count trophies and make sure everything was lined up.

Same here! They seem to have credited me for 1 platinum pass and 3 gold passes, but I'm still missing 1 plat, 2 gold, and 2 silver (1700 points).

The last thing I want to do is call these fools again... bleh.

EDIT: and now, I'm suddenly getting an error when I try to log-in. This is, by far, the worst service I've ever used.

Edited by ScarecrowsFate

On 5/18/2019 at 11:17 PM, ScarecrowsFate said:

Same here! They seem to have credited me for 1 platinum pass and 3 gold passes, but I'm still missing 1 plat, 2 gold, and 2 silver (1700 points).

The last thing I want to do is call these fools again... bleh.

EDIT: and now, I'm suddenly getting an error when I try to log-in. This is, by far, the worst service I've ever used.

If I was missing THAT much, I would have called again. But I was missing 250 for a Gold Pass, 30 Points for buying Borderlands Remastered, 2 Points for Drowning, and the 25 Points they scabbed from me on my last Gold Pass (they gave me 225 instead of 250). So 307 Points. 

But I got tired of waiting. I was 512 Points short to 4000...so I just paid the $5.12 for the rest of the points. Got my 2 $20 PSN cards, and Pre-Ordered Borderlands 3. I'm done worrying about this shit now. I'll pay a little attention again when I'm ready for the next Platinum Pass (which I'm half way to the next one), but my points can just do whatever at this point. Such a great idea...but they can't manage this system for nothing. 

I just entered the site for the first time in months, I see I already have some points from trophy passes but I don't understan how the site works anymore, it may be due to slow network but I couldn't check my pass progress ? I saw the ásses I completed and the ones that are in progress but they were just images, no description nor current progress like before ? can anyone confirm? I do believe it was due to the shitty network :huh:

2 hours ago, Uchiha_Snake__ said:

I just entered the site for the first time in months, I see I already have some points from trophy passes but I don't understan how the site works anymore, it may be due to slow network but I couldn't check my pass progress 1f628.png I saw the ásses I completed and the ones that are in progress but they were just images, no description nor current progress like before 1f628.png can anyone confirm? I do believe it was due to the shitty network :huh:

I think it’s like that for everyone. I can’t check my progress on passes on the website either. You can check on the app however... but they’re a little behind on the progress still as I’m missing stuff (just like some of the others).