aksionnz

Finding players older ps3 games?

5 posts in this topic

Hi posting around to see what's the best way to find players for older ps3 games where the online is now basically or completely deserted but still works? Is there a good way at all? please note I mean finding people to play for fun not for boosting trophies. There's plenty of sites for those wanting to boost games for trophies but there doesn't seem to be any site or forum for just finding people for older games to play for fun, maybe others like me who are kinda late to ps3 as they only got one when the price has come down after ps4 launched?

Edited by aksionnz

https://psnprofiles.com/sessions

When creating a Gaming Session you can select "Just for Fun" to set up a party of like-minded players just trying to play the game and enjoy themselves. 

Parker

Good point @aksionnz

Unfortunately most players tend to play online modes only to boost trophies which is quite disappointing...as Parker suggested, creating a Just for Fun session is the best way to find players for old ps3 games. Make sure to extend your session every now and then cause it won't be easy to find such players, but with some patience you will make it.

This place is great to get people to play even the most occult ps3 games. If you can't find anyone here you could try ps3trophies or playstationtrophies although I've had limited success with both.