Red Dead Redemption 2: Trophy Thoughts?

Kishnabe

I wish there weren't so many online trophies, but the single player looks like it's gonna take a long time to finish, which is great, and nothing in the online looks too terrible.

Also, I wanted to say it: I'm sorry @MyAssStretched for doubting you were telling the truth.

Edited by MidnightDragon
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, MidnightDragon said:

I wish there weren't so many online trophies, but the single player looks like it's gonna take a long time to finish, which is great, and nothing in the online looks too terrible.

Also, I wanted to say it: I'm sorry @MyAssStretched for doubting you were telling the truth.

and I'm sorry for telling someone a lie that escalated bad ._.

• Like 1

To be honest this list looks hard as GTAV, meaning if you enjoy the game and take your time is a 2/10, if you are coming just for a plat is gonna be a long and tedious grind...

I guess the trophies related to animals are part of the 100% completion so that should probably be the hardest trophy here with the 70 gold medals... 

Skin every animal is likely going to be the only thing keeping this platinum ultra rare, because there are 200 species of animal. I think enough people will likely pursue the entire game to 100% completion, if skinning every animal isn't part of the 100% then the 100% completion trophy probably wouldn't be ultra rare. Rarity wouldn't matter for a game like this, I'd buy it even if it was going to be a 1/10 platinum that didn't take a while, I'm kind of glad with the announcement of Rockstar predicting a 65+ hour story mode, because I want this game to last a while, after-all it's been a long wait for it. Rank 50 in the online mode is likely going to also take a while but the best time to do that would probably be when the online comes out, since they'll probably patch methods that help people get rank 50 faster after some time, like when they removed Criminal Records RP grinding from GTA V. I'm glad the online is coming later, because the trophy hunter in me would want to do the online first although the single player is what I'd be mainly purchasing the game for. Hopefully they do things right by making single player DLC this time around, there'd probably be many ways they could add single player DLC to this game post-release. I don't want to have to return to the online 4 years from now due to them adding trophies to it that are designed to be the worst possible trophies for the game. 

Edited by Sergen
  • Like 1

The leak is real. prepare for 200 hours platinum.

While i have nothing to complain about Trophy Thought thread like many people but i felt OP should put a little more effort in making thread, not just for sake of rushing in before anyone else steal the thunder. such as, what do you think about the trophy a little bit.

Edited by FielVeredus
  • Like 4

I'm guessing the 100% completion will be the worst of it. The online trophies are definitely a lot more friendlier than Red Dead Redemption 1.

On a side note, I want to point out how lazy these trophy images and descriptions and requirements are. Most of the images look almost exactly the same as the first RDR, a lot of the trophy requirements are the same, and they even recycled the platinum name of "Legend of the West." Granted, I could give 2 ships about these things in the end (it's not like it's going to deter me from buying the game... are you serious?!?), but I always enjoy when a company goes the extra mile on the trophy images/names/descriptions. Oh well.

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
  • Like 3

28 minutes ago, Kishnabe said:

Best game of the month

I'm sorry but you spelled year wrong. :P

The list looks good in my opinion. Like others have already mentioned, some things look to be recycled from RDR.

I honestly can't wait to play this game regardless. 

3 minutes ago, NekoRave said:

That's because they favored Mayo players.

Sorry son, that was the real goat that took over.

They just had to go with something out of the average Joe's skill level, bastards.

Thought Flappy Goat was the one goat to rule them all though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JSVilleneuve said:

month... year... generation... possibly :)

No, i'd say month, and i would definitely say possibly. Rockstar is going to run this game into the ground, just like they ran GTA V into the ground. And NOT "into the ground" as far as being a good game, but "into the ground" as far as it being an enjoyable game. Spec wise, RDR2 will be amazing, but fun and enjoyable wise, nope.