Red Dead Redemption 2: Trophy Thoughts?

Kishnabe

I wasn't expecting to plat this as I didn't the first one but after seeing this list...maybe there is a chance now. 

Obviously we don't know how single player is and if there will be any major missables but time will tell. As for online this looks way better this time around. I absolutely hated the online trophies in the first Red Dead specially "The Quick and Everyone Else" and "Go Team." I hated that you had to be the top player/win a certain number of games in a row especially considering PVP was downright awful and people glitched it. The MVP trophy might be tricky for this one but maybe you can boost it? 

Overall looks like a good list and tomorrow night can't come soon enough!

4 minutes ago, dark69knight said:

Looks easy and time consuming like the first one which is ok the game is awesome even if you play it for 200 or more hours

the only thing i afraid of is 100% completion hopeful nothing related is missable or glitchy

You should hurry up finishing Odyssey lol

Will online be available tomorrow or some day in November?

Edited by Erkawest

2 minutes ago, Erkawest said:

You should hurry up finishing Odyssey lol

Will online be available tomorrow or some day in November?

You know exactly what i want to do lol ?

but sadly i can't finish it before RDR 2 release still have long way to go ?

i think the online will be released next month they will release a beta before the original online mode :hmm:

And a shitload of MP trophies, again!!!! Plus all the MP-focused DLC that are bound to land in coming months... ?

No matter how eager I am to play what promises to be an awesome game, I’m already bored knowing it will stand at a +/- 50% completion in my list.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Armored Squirrel said:

So it comes on two discs? Does any other PS3/PS4 game do that?

Not that I know of, it will be the first one. But maybe not the last...

However it seems one of the discs will be data only so one shouldn’t have to switch discs while playing, that’s fairly cleverly done.

Edited by Neef-GT5

1 minute ago, SanhRim said:

Honestly who cares about the trophy images?

I'm like shit, they didnt add a fancy platinum image for the platinum in rdr2 wich i will only look at probably once,?

*facepalm*

Topic related, looks like your typical rockstar list wich i cant complain about 

I do, not even going to try to plat this now it doesn't have a pretty plat image lol.