Red Dead Redemption 2: Trophy Thoughts?

Kishnabe

14 hours ago, Sergen said:

the trophy hunter in me would want to do the online first although the single player is what I'd be mainly purchasing the game for. 

I would have done the same thing. Blast through the online as quickly as possible before they nerf/patch easier ways to get XP and then casually play the singleplayer to completion. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

PowerPyx said there are four. They’re on his guide. Just be mindful of it.

Had a look at them a while ago. Sounds like getting my honor level up in time could be the only real challenge but at least now I know in advance what to do for these trophies.

Edited by jaehyun1009

2 hours ago, MoniqueOP said:

I saw it coming but I am still hating the online trophies

Also, why are there SO Many of them? 

Other than that it's seems like it will take a long time but will be fun offline

there are so many of them because Rockstar wants you to play online.  they will make a fortune off of online transactions like they did with the shark cards.  If they didn't do things to boost the probability of people playing online than their money generated from the game would stop with the initial purchase of the game.  

• Like 1

I’m fine with a good long Platinum, I’m not a fan of MP trophies but atleast the online will be enjoyable with friends so maybe it won’t be as bad.

The only thing that truly irritates me to no end is the missable trophy requiring you to be honorable for what I assume is the whole game. I do NOT approve of trophies that force me to play a certain way. Missables are bad enough in a long game (looking at you Witcher 3) but one that forces my hand to play one way and one way only (and for a 60hr campaign) is plain stupid.

I’m sure it won’t be bad and won’t hinder how much I enjoy the game but it’d be nice to be able to be the bad guy here and there without having to reload a save afterwards to avoid harming a trophy.

Unfortunate.

Edited by Skurkitty
Wording

Prepare for the 70 Gold medals. All the requirements for gold must be achieved in ONE attempt, not like GTA5 where you could complete requirements in multiple attempts and eventually get gold. There are some crazy missions with requirements like time limit + no damage + 15 headshots + capture-a-NPC-in-45-seconds. This trophy alone could bring this plat to 8/10 IMO.