bigrake1

Mycenaean Dory Issue

5 posts in this topic

I've always enjoyed completing all of the Club challenges for Ubisoft games to unlock a game's badges and rewards. In order to earn the Show me the Money! badge for Odyssey, you have to "obtain all Club Rewards in Assassin's Creed Odyssey." Unfortunately, one of the items you need to unlock is the Mycenaean Dory. How do you unlock that? You had to attend E3 in 2018 in LA, play an Ubisoft demo, and scan the QR code at the kiosk. This seems to be an incredibly steep out-of-game requirement. Without another path to earn this reward, you cannot earn all of the Club rewards for Odyssey. Anyone know of a workaround?

As a possible workaround, I was given a code to unlock one of the blue, rare-quality Club rewards. (I believe it will work for anyone.) I was told it would unlock the Mycenaean Dory, but it unlocked the Epsilon Blade Club reward instead. The code is ACOD-KASS-FR31-7406. Perhaps someone could try this code. Does it unlock the Mycenaean Dory for you? Or the Epsilon Blade? Another reward? Or nothing? Thanks!

https://redeem.ubisoft.com/assassins-creed-odyssey/

Edited by bigrake1

The Exclusive Rewards are not needed for the 'Unlock All' badge. Just get all the normal rewards ones and you should get the badge. I did and have it.

Edited by Jamescush147

@Jamescush147

Confirmed. The locked blue items are not required for the badge. I earned the badge now. Thanks!

But perhaps some might still use the code above to unlock loot for themselves....

Edited by bigrake1