Ac Odyssey new trophies

ZoKu08

2 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

Are they currently achievable or is it coming in a patch or? Cause I'd like to get my 100% back and wonder why it's not showing on here

I jumped into my game to check, there was a patch, but it was nothing fancy, stability.  Looked around, could not find a quest called "The Show Must Go On" nor that fella on the map (whom I am assuming right now, might be a mercenary... possibly, or a fight to be added into the arena perhaps).

But so far, nothing seems to have been added in, unless those two things can be done in the game, but needs things done beforehand?

3 minutes ago, Mr_McNight said:

Interesting i didn't think Ubisoft would add free content trophies, normally it's just Season pass content that receives trophies but great more to do now.

They had a free update in origins wich allowed you to go on a virtual tour of ancient egypt and it had trophies aswrll

• Like 1

1 hour ago, smudgedhorizon said:

Steropes is from Greek mythology, I feel it’s going to be a new event type boss fight (like on Origins Trials of the Gods when you had Anubis etc). 

Looks like you're right about from Greek Mythology, looking it up, says he's a cyclops, so looks like it'll be another cyclops we get to go murder.

Additional feats trophies are related to content that will come with patch. The Show Must Go on trophy is available now by picking up a side quest that is available in a city in the Elis region. 
The Lightning Rod trophy is romured to be a hunt type quest that will be avialable in a beach in Andros island.

• Like 1

On 11/7/2018 at 2:16 PM, LegacyJKO09 said:

these 2 other trophies are going to be included with update nov13 ubisoft said.

same day as spyro lol.... 

Thanks for this! I was just about to ask if anyone knew about an update on when the last two trophies were going to be available.

• Like 1