AC Odyssey, New trophies

15 hours ago, aZombieDictator said:

So many trophies! I really need to get back into the game.

Also I really hope none of these trophies are timed events or missable.

None are so far. :)  I highly doubt any will be either.

• 2 weeks later...

Just out of sheer game design curiosity, but I wonder if Sony allows devs to upload trophies *without* any requirements as blank slates? I'd actually be pretty shocked if the PSN system would allow to just have a *live* trophy saving slots for upcoming stuff. You'd think, and based on everything ever released so far, that PSN would mandate any trophy having *some* requirement to go live.

Likewise, I'd think they'd have something similar to prevent duplicate trophies - meaning Ubisoft shouldn't have been able to do multiple "Not Available Yet" bronze  trophies. Curious if we're seeing something the system has long supported being used for the very first time here, with these blank saved spot trophies - since I sure don't recall anything like this for any other games up until now. I suppose it could be something Sony has recently patched in due to developer requests, but that seems rather unlikely in itself.

I sort of imagined they would put a special request in along the lines of 'look, we're doing loads of these weekly/fortnightly/whatever, mini DLCs with trophies, and can we save us and you time by getting them all on in one request, even if we have to rename some as we go along? We're designing the content on the fly so can't set the names in stone yet obviously'.