Missable trophies

Patrickosan

According to PowerPyx, there are four:

Lending A Hand-Need to be honorable and have to complete during the story. There’s a list of the missions on his site

Friends With Benefits-Need to do one each in chapter 2-4

Errand Boy-Have to finish before you complete chapter 4

Give to the Poor-Same as Errand Boy

Edited by MidnightDragon

31 minutes ago, MidnightDragon said:

Lending A Hand-Need to be honorable and have to complete during the story

I have seen a little of the guide and have not been spoiled (thank god), all can be achieved before ending chapter 4, although, lending a hand looks so hard, need to keep an eye out :)

22 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

Lending A Hand-Need to be honorable and have to complete during the story. There’s a list of the missions on his site

I can't find the mission list on the website. Do you have a link?

From his guide, "Refer to the trophy description for “Lending a Hand” for a full list of required missions in chronological order, with quest giver and starting location.", but I just can't find the trophy description. Would be really useful if there was a clickable link. ?

Edited by HusKyCode

2 minutes ago, MidnightDragon said:

Look in the trophy guide and the walkthrough link will also show them eventually:

http://www.powerpyx.com/red-dead-redemption-2-full-walkthrough-all-story-missions/

Ok so if I understand correctly, the list of missions for this trophy is yet to be published on the website?

Because the list of missions you linked does not specify which missions are necessary for this trophy.

I guess the safe way is just to do every honorable decision and the missions will unlock gradually.

what Lakota said.  I didn't buy this to not miss trophies out of the gate.  I simply don't want to miss the organic experience in that I assume this is too good of a first play to even care about missing anything. with that said good luck with your hunts all!  Excited, haven't bought a big game like this for quite some time.

Should be a fun one to complete.

Heads up: PowerPyx has said that Skin Deep and Zoologist might be missable because

There's an area you go to later in the game you won't be able to return to when you leave and there's a couple animals exclusive to that area

It's not confirmed, but still a good idea to be mindful of that just in case.

https://twitter.com/PowerPyx/status/1056434342631747586

Edited by MidnightDragon

I also have bought the guide book for RDR2, and in there is a sheme that shows what missions names are. When another mission is available, and so on. And believe me, it is a spider web of missions that could lead you to a new chapter. I wrote down the mission I needed and mark the ones I needed for the Trophy 'Lending A Hand'. If anyone is intrested in the ones in the honour missions for chapter 2. I wrote them down for PowerPyx list:

Honour missions accourding to PowerPyx for chapter 2, and how to unlock them according to the RDR2 guide I bought.
Lending A Hand, chapter 2:

Spoiler

- Money Lending and other sins 1 & 2 (LS/$), available after the mission Americans at rest (JE).
- Money lending and other sins 3 (LS), available after 1 & 2.
- Good, honest, snake oil (Valentine sherif/skull), available after Polite society, valentine style (U).
- We loved once and true 1 (letter tent Arthur), available after Americans at rest (JE), Paying a social call (K), The first shall be last (JE).
- We loved once and true 2 (ML), available after part 1.
- We loved once and true 3 (ML), available after part 2.

Edited by NL_Sion
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

Heads up: PowerPyx has said that Skin Deep and Zoologist might be missable because

Reveal hidden contents

There's an area you go to later in the game you won't be able to return to when you leave and there's a couple animals exclusive to that area

It's not confirmed, but still a good idea to be mindful of that just in case.

https://twitter.com/PowerPyx/status/1056434342631747586

I think the missible animals, or actually birds, are the booby and the parrot.
I looked up the animals in the official RDR2 guide, and next to the map locations of these animals there are no location for them in the RDR1/RDR2 maps.

Spoiler

But there seems to be another region where these birds are found, so I assume you go there during the game for a while.

I guess that would make Zoologist also missable.

Edited by NL_Sion

1 hour ago, NL_Sion said:

I think the missible animals, or actually birds, are the booby and the parrot.
I looked up the animals in the official RDR2 guide, and next to the map locations of these animals there are no location for them in the RDR1/RDR2 maps.

Hide contents

But there seems to be another region where these birds are found, so I assume you go there during the game for a while.

I guess that would make Zoologist also missable.

It's quite possible, yeah.