Question about the game

I have a lot of questions... im kind of new so I hope you can all help me.

- Im level 20 and im trying to help a friend (level 7) why every time this person invites me to play with him he have enemies of level 15 or higher he try to invite me to help him out but looks like im making his gameplay even more hard or perhaps we are doing something wrong?

- About the Gear: Whats the meaning of Firearms / Stamina / Electronics? I been trying to choose the one with more stamina (is this the right choice?) 

- Im trying to platinum the game... is there any good advice to do it? (the guide we have here looks kind of old) Im playing by myself and I just play with my friend to help me to level up.

- Im level 20 and im trying to help a friend (level 7) why every time this person invites me to play with him he have enemies of level 15 or higher he try to invite me to help him out but looks like im making his gameplay even more hard or perhaps we are doing something wrong?

they are harder because the enemies go to (as is see) the average level what you can do is play it with level 15 enemies you and your friend get points for every kill you cant do anything about this the only thing you can do is make a new character to and get him to level 7-10 so the players arent that hard

- About the Gear: Whats the meaning of Firearms / Stamina / Electronics? I been trying to choose the one with more stamina (is this the right choice?) 

firearms: to make your dps better

stamia: make your toughness better

electronics: better skillpower

14 hours ago, SeaDragon777 said:

- Im trying to platinum the game... is there any good advice to do it? (the guide we have here looks kind of old) Im playing by myself and I just play with my friend to help me to level up.

few tips: make all mission in one place/district, then go back to safe place and talk to guy that you did this, thanks to that you are gona see all collectibles in this place/district. if you can ask friend to go to zone, then tell hit to be rogue, and quickly shoot him. do this 20 times. good thing to have is some sniper with hihg damage and little weapon with big ammunition clip 30-60 its better this way - but maybe its just my opinion? go with some random dudes or friend to hardcore mission coop. and dont do anything so you dont die. sometimes they will drop good things for you. you cant wear them but if you sell them you can buy great thenigs, which help in the beginning. and play with friends or other peopole beacuse alone this game is boooooring... and good luck ;)

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, SeaDragon777 said:

Thanks for the information guys. I was wondering if there is a fast way to farm resources to upgrade the base?

before making platinum you are gonna have them more than you need. just like i wrote. do district quest (then collectibles) after district and you will have tooooo much resources than you can spend.

You should be fine with what you find before doing the DLC content at level 30.

My recommendation is accuracy and stability, it's two nice stats that is really helpful on most weapons.

While leveling, Silencers and Supressors can be really nice.

Firearms is usually more important in this game as the shorter the fight gets the less damage you take, Armor destruction and % Dmg towards named enemies is neat in the end game.

Stamina wise I would just advice getting some every now and then to keep it somewhere near the Firearms range.

The guide should be good enough, I haven't checked it on this site yet but I know the. org one was okay back then.

The game will tell you where things are anyway.

• Like 2

Thanks for the answers, I have a couple of questions about the next trophies:

37Sdefe93.png Craft a high-end item: Even if I follow the trophy guide videos this trophy is not unlocking, i was looking around and I found this information...  

Looks like you have to buy an actual blueprint of high end equipment from the special blueprints vendor in the base of operations basement , for this purchase though you will need phoenix points i bought the cheapest one i saw which was about 80 something points after that go on over to the crafting station make it and boom hopefully achievement unlocked!

This site is showing up an old guide... can someone write a new one please? (and share the video)

14S9ae8b2.pngKnow No FearFinish all of the missions at Level 30 on the Hard difficulty.

16S4f20e7.pngUnited We StandAt lvl 30 start and complete a Co-op Mission without anyone being Downed or Dying.

Can I do them even if im level 31 (or if I keep leveling up?)

Edited by SeaDragon777

On 10/26/2018 at 8:01 AM, A_KlR_A said:

go with some random dudes or friend to hardcore mission coop. and dont do anything so you dont die.

Go with random people and dont do anything? That's horrible advice

Firearms = gun damage

Stamina = health

Electronics = skill damage

1 hour ago, SeaDragon777 said:

14S9ae8b2.pngKnow No FearFinish all of the missions at Level 30 on the Hard difficulty.

16S4f20e7.pngUnited We StandAt lvl 30 start and complete a Co-op Mission without anyone being Downed or Dying.

Can I do them even if im level 31 (or if I keep leveling up?)

Level 30 is cap if I recall correctly

• Like 1

For the High End Craft trophy you have to craft an armor piece or weapon or anything basically but they changed how the trophy works while doing the last stand dlc update.

https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1729027-Master-Craftsman-trophy-GLITCH/page2

Check that page for directions.

" you have to craft from a blueprint not materials "

Edit: Remember that most vendors have been moved into the DLC Terminal!

Here is also another helpful link https://division.zone/items/crafting/

Edited by NightRusticDawn
  • Like 1

A lot of the trophies you will get from just playing the game. The worst part is probably the amount of collectables you have to find but luckily they pop up when you are close.  When it comes to the Dark Zone trophies I would look to boost "I am the LAW" because it can be a pain trying to kill players who normally run in groups of 4. If you are looking to do the DLC as well thats when it becomes a pain. The Underground expansion is a lot of grinding and level replaying, The Survival expansion is a lot of fun in my opinion, its a really cool game mode when you get used to what you need to do but the Last Stand expansion is trash and will take you a lot of time to get "Stand Taken" trophy.

Edited by SirPigFace
  • Like 1

On 10/30/2018 at 3:29 AM, NightRusticDawn said:

For the High End Craft trophy you have to craft an armor piece or weapon or anything basically but they changed how the trophy works while doing the last stand dlc update.

https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1729027-Master-Craftsman-trophy-GLITCH/page2

Check that page for directions.

Edit: Remember that most vendors have been moved into the DLC Terminal!

Here is also another helpful link https://division.zone/items/crafting/

It works! thank you so much for your help, now im need to create a session to see if I can do the coop trophies and I have to do like half of collectables. Thank you again guys for all your help

• Like 1

6 hours ago, A_KlR_A said:

Why? He need only one mission on hardcore for trophy.

If you really have to ask why joining up with random people and being dead weight is a bad thing, then I dont know what to say to you ?‍♂️

It's just all around bad etiquette unless the other people are knowingly carrying you through. Contribute to whatever you join, even if it's just hanging back and firing off heals 

Edit

If I remember correctly, you can be kicked from groups, so there's another reason to not 'do nothing'

Edited by AJ_-_808
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, SeaDragon777 said:

It works! thank you so much for your help, now im need to create a session to see if I can do the coop trophies and I have to do like half of collectables. Thank you again guys for all your help

You are welcome, pleasure to help!

Good luck with the Division, it's a nice 100% to do with some tedious tasks included.

Division Zone I linked you earlier is a nice site for information but most of it is out dated since a year ago so keep that in mind.

• Like 1

On 10/31/2018 at 4:01 PM, NightRusticDawn said:

You are welcome, pleasure to help!

Good luck with the Division, it's a nice 100% to do with some tedious tasks included.

Division Zone I linked you earlier is a nice site for information but most of it is out dated since a year ago so keep that in mind.

Thank you, just need 3 trophies to platinum the game but I think its going to be imposible because are the next ones:

You Just Made the ListKill 10 Named Enemies in the Dark Zone (This one looks easy to do and I been killing a lot. Im wondering if there is a way to know how many do i have?)

For JusticeKill a player who has Gone Rogue. (This one looks hard bc people doesn't wanna help me)

I am the LAWKill 20 Rogue Agents. (Same as For Justice)

I hope some day I can unlock them...

8 hours ago, SeaDragon777 said:

Thank you, just need 3 trophies to platinum the game but I think its going to be imposible because are the next ones:

You Just Made the ListKill 10 Named Enemies in the Dark Zone (This one looks easy to do and I been killing a lot. Im wondering if there is a way to know how many do i have?)

For JusticeKill a player who has Gone Rogue. (This one looks hard bc people doesn't wanna help me)

I am the LAWKill 20 Rogue Agents. (Same as For Justice)

I hope some day I can unlock them...

Get a boosting group together for the PVP related trophies, you only need one more player.

I strongly believe that you will be able to find at least one person :)

Most of the progress can be found in your commendation menu, it tracks most progress in the game and show you what you need to do for the trophies.

maxresdefault.jpg

*picture taken from random google search.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Hi,  General question about this website and The Division 1 Trophies. How can I connect my The Division trohies to this PSN website?? 

It seems all my Ubisoft games are not listed.

I went to the menu of the Division and from there you can go to your Ubisoft account but I do not see any button or link how to connect your Ubisoft Division game to this PSN profile.

I also went into my Ubisoft account on the internet and I see that my PS4 is connected so why is it then that the Ubisoft trophies do not appear on this website in my list.

Please advice. Last week I got platinum on the The Division and I would love to see it in the PSN list on this website.

A big thank you to him/her that has the answer for me!