Where did they go!? bugged

So as of the recent patch (1.44 i believe) i'm unable to get the Where did they go trophy, every single time i've attempted on doing this with the party none of the survivors get the trophy. What ends up happening is that the killer is rewarded for all of us using the hatch. I've escaped with my party 4 times and every time the killer gets it, I always look at the killers profile after and yep the time date is the game that just finished. Has anyone else experience this?

• Like 1

The Killer should normally not get it at all

This Game is generally really buggy sadly, gave me problems with the Platinum too back then 

Anyways when I did it it was bugged in a way that the one with the key won't get it but the other 3 survs will. Luckily I was carrying the map

They intended to fix that, and apperantly made it worse

Pretty good job so far 

I got this trophy this morning as the killer. I was playing as Freddy and messing around with the survivors, not taking the match seriously. Afterwards, two of the people from the last game got into my next game and they brought a key in because they remembered me. All I had to do was hunt down the other two survivors who didn't know what was going on and drag their arse to the hatch. It just goes to show that it pays off being nice to the survivors when you're the killer.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I'm late to post this but I ended up getting the trophy. I was playing as the killer and noticed a SWF who had the key on them. I let them go and got the trophy. If anyone ends up getting it legit I would like to know. Really annoying that it's bugged and if it's intended to be like this then the trophy description is misleading. But I doubt the devs care.

They fixed it!

• Fixed an issue that made it impossible to unlock the "Where Did They Go!?" trophy as a Survivor and caused the Killer to unlock it instead.
  • Fixed an issue that made it possible to unlock the "Risk It All" trophy with event items.
  • Translated the Platinum Trophy in all supported languages.